09-04-13 01:28 PM
1,508 ... 5051525354 ...
tools
    So Gary, in summary what are all the steps that you implemented to achieve these results ??

Posted on CB10 via my Z10
    Hi gliveron,
    I didn't do anything special except follow the tutorial in this forum using the usual steps *backup phone, *download/ extract RAR file, *close BB Link, *plug in phone, *open extracted file and run. After install- reinstall backup file you created. After that, I had to be patient to allow the hub to resync and regenerate everything, THEN log back into all my accounts. (P.S.: Reinstall any Android sideloads if you had any, they will not be reinstalled through BB Link, you need to use DBBD to reinstall those.)
    Now, the phone appears smoother, quicker, no overnight reboots, and better standby battery life. I am on T-MO in the U.S.
    Hope this works for You!
    Norg likes this.
    05-28-13 09:49 AM
    Just a question to OP...any new leak coming soon? I want to install this leak, but if one is coming in a day or two i will not install it and just wait
    05-28-13 09:51 AM
    This leak has worked better for me than the others I've tried (1880 and 2009). I installed it on Saturday and since then, battery performance has been remarkably good. What's more - not a single random reboot in 3 days. I know it's early, but it's off to a better start than the others had.
    05-28-13 09:54 AM
    I'm on ATT and had a reboot yesterday after being on this leak for a several days. I also had two (2) freezes with WhatsApp but during the phone being on standby and had to do a battery pull.
    05-28-13 10:24 AM
    I must be the only one with this problem but with this leak and running. 1917 radio files on a Verizon Wireless -4 phone, I'm getting constantly dropped calls. Often it will say no service. Other calls just go straight to voice mail. I've never had this on another version. Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    I have been having the same issue since installing this leak. I'm also on Verizon.
    05-28-13 10:29 AM
    I know I saw it in here somewhere but I don't want to sift through all the pages again to find it. When looking at information about my OS, for Software Release, it says "No Information Available". Is this normal?
    05-28-13 11:09 AM
    I know I saw it in here somewhere but I don't want to sift through all the pages again to find it. When looking at information about my OS, for Software Release, it says "No Information Available". Is this normal?
    Yep. No big deal.
    05-28-13 11:13 AM
    I must be the only one with this problem but with this leak and running. 1917 radio files on a Verizon Wireless -4 phone, I'm getting constantly dropped calls. Often it will say no service. Other calls just go straight to voice mail. I've never had this on another version. Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    I'm on VZW and loaded this leak as is... (WITHOUT the 1917 radio files). Been running it for almost 5 days without any issues. For me, this is the best of all the leaks. My phone no longer gets hot or reboots. Phone calls and text messages work great. Battery is also great... I'm currently at 23hr and 44%.

Summary, People on VZW do not need to install the 1917 radio files after installing this leak. As I stated in another post, It amazes me how some people have issues while others don't.
    05-28-13 11:18 AM
    I'm on VZW and loaded this leak as is... (WITHOUT the 1917 radio files). Been running it for almost 5 days without any issues. For me, this is the best of all the leaks. My phone no longer gets hot or reboots. Phone calls and text messages work great. Battery is also great... I'm currently at 23hr and 44%.

Summary, People on VZW do not need to install the 1917 radio files after installing this leak. As I stated in another post, It amazes me how some people have issues while others don't.
    Are you running the 2337 radio? It's the radio I'm showing, but I still get dropped calls. Can you think of any reason why this is happening?
    05-28-13 11:35 AM
    Just a question to OP...any new leak coming soon? I want to install this leak, but if one is coming in a day or two i will not install it and just wait
    Lol....You'll be constantly having to upgrade to a new leaked OS....since his pattern Could be to adding more than 1 leak in one day. He did it last week, he might do it again.
    05-28-13 11:55 AM
    Lol....You'll be constantly having to upgrade to a new leaked OS....since his pattern Could be to adding more than 1 leak in one day. He did it last week, he might do it again.
    He already stated he's done with leaks after the copyright infringement notice me and him have received from Mega about the 2009 OS file

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 12:04 PM
    he already stated he's done with leaks after the copyright infringement notice me and him have received from mega about the 2009 os file

posted via cb10
    no!!!!
    05-28-13 12:11 PM
    Are you running the 2337 radio? It's the radio I'm showing, but I still get dropped calls. Can you think of any reason why this is happening?
    Yes, I'm running the 2337 radio.... Not sure what is causing your dropped calls.
    05-28-13 12:12 PM
    I'm on ATT and had a reboot yesterday after being on this leak for a several days. I also had two (2) freezes with WhatsApp but during the phone being on standby and had to do a battery pull.
    I also had 2 freezes with WhatsApp but my OS is .1916, thinking of upgrading it to this leak but after reading your post, I think it is more like WhatsApp rather than OS.
    05-28-13 12:15 PM
    I'm getting a ton of dropped calls too. I'm in more of a rural area, but I wasn't having the dropped calls with the original version on Verizon. I think I'm going to try 2009 and see if that helps. Seems like I drop the call when switching towers or when I'm in a low signal area.
    05-28-13 12:16 PM
    I also had 2 freezes with WhatsApp but my OS is .1916, thinking of upgrading it to this leak but after reading your post, I think it is more like WhatsApp rather than OS.
    I'm on AT&T myself with the stl-3 and had the rebooting issue. Ever since I went to my local provider and told me to uninstall WhatsApp, the rebooting stopped before upgrading to the 1st official 10.0 OS from AT&T. I'm running the .2342 leak and no issues other than the radio files. I prefer the radio files from .2009

Posted via Z10 at&t
    05-28-13 12:53 PM
    He already stated he's done with leaks after the copyright infringement notice me and him have received from Mega about the 2009 OS file
    'Tis a sad day...

habs_fan and 00stryder like this.
    05-28-13 01:16 PM
    Just curious and I apologize if someone already has commented about it.

Has anyone run any kind of benchmarks with this version?
    I was thinking of geekbench 2. And maybe sunspider to see if there has been any performance improvements to the web browser?

SunSpider 0.9.1 JavaScript Benchmark (sunspider-0.9.1 test suite - In Progress...)

SunSpider 1.0 JavaScript Benchmark (sunspider-1.0 test suite - In Progress...)
    (this test fails for me with 10.1.0.1880, so it would be interesting just to see if it pass now)
    I ran both tests and they both completed with this leak.

Test v0.9.1, OS 10.1.2342: Test Completed
    Test v1.0, OS 10.1.0.2342: Test Completed

There are a lot of individual tests run by the above and there isn't an overall score given .
    ZedMacahan likes this.
    05-28-13 01:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    I hope he will make an exception with the first 10.2 leak... since built-in VPN support is pretty much useless unless you have the 3-4 firewall model they support in BB10, I desperately need to get my firewall's Android SSL VPN client working (currently opens then quits immediately.)
    I still cannot understand how on Earth a mobile device mfr releases a new platform without at least a generic, proper L2TP/PPP VPN support...
    05-28-13 01:25 PM
    'Tis a sad day...

I'm still working on him that if he doesn't want to release to just let me be the face of leaks so he doesn't get in trouble as I'm not to afraid since BlackBerry has better things to do than come after small time leakers.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 01:40 PM
    Mine says that all the time. Little b@st@rd. LoL
    Lol I had to laugh at it. Lol, charger I am using I a BlackBerry one... just from a Legacy device. since I have like 6 of them. Lol

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 01:47 PM
    Kris, hope you are successful with lbfe in continuing the test leaks. BlackBerry should be happy they are getting quicker feedback than the few people doing testing at the carriers. More rapidly bring everybody to recognize that OS 10 is the best technology.

By the way, does lbfe mean Luv'n Blackberry For Ever?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 01:51 PM
    So with this build. I am happy to report a bit better battery life, and tara! Thank you guys, no carrier bloatware!! Since install. And two restarts under my own doing.! Thank OP'S! Keep that **** up! You guys rock
    Z10 Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.2342 for STL100-2,3,4-hey-you..jpg

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    05-28-13 01:52 PM
    So today morning with 1721 radio emails are syncing so far but payment system is completely broken, gives me an error message under Settings, heck I cannot even download anything free in BlackBerry World (no, trick through Music didn't help) - any idea?

Posted via CB10
    I often get an error under Settings -> Payment Options.

I'm not sure if you've tried clicking on something with a price yet, so maybe this won't apply.
    I haven't actually checked what happens when I click on a free app while that Payment Options error is there myself.

The way I get around the Payment Options error it is to go into BlackBerry World and
    click on the price of any paid app like I'm going to buy it,
    enter my BlackBerry ID and password if it asks,
    and this gets me to the Confirm Purchase screen with the Price and Tax.
    Then I cancel.
    After this, if I go into Settings -> Payment Options, I actually can see the options again (at least until a reboot).
    05-28-13 01:54 PM
    Thanks for the leaks! This is the best so far as long as I use the .1916 radio, much improved batt. Life compared to the others, unplugged at 5:45 its now 3 pm and im at 51% with heavy use today, I would be around 30% this time under medium use, hope the leaks continue

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 02:58 PM
1,508 ... 5051525354 ...