07-10-13 06:16 AM
675 ... 2324252627
tools
    I have been running this baby for a few days now... am easily doing more than 15 hours a day on a single charge...

By far the best leak I have ever loaded on my Z10...

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.1880

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 11:09 AM
    Expecting something to be out for STL-1 on this Friday!
    05-21-13 11:24 AM
    Are you sure? LOL

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 11:39 AM
    LOL, empty hope
    05-21-13 11:52 AM
    Did a security wipe, installed new os, added accounts back manually, reinstalled apps manually and everything has been good so far. Had one unexpected reboot, but that's no different from any other os version. BBM is in my hub, whatsapp messenger has worked perfectly (no freezing). No issues to report in the 24 hours I've been running it.
    05-21-13 11:52 AM
    dont get your hopes high you might cry if its not true your hoping...
    05-21-13 12:44 PM
    Does anyone have SiriusXM side loaded? Mine worked fine in 10.0 but now on 10.1 it seems not to work. I can login but there is no sound.

Netflix's has been spotty as well. It will work but when you switch videos you get no sound.

Anyone else having these issues on this leak?!

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 05:13 PM
    All works for me. Accessing both a Win 7 & 8 machine.

Posted via CB10
    Very weird after you comment and connecting it to my windows 7 computer my MBP now shows up as well.

Thanks

Posted via CB10 - FinalD_WPG - C00016D82
    05-21-13 05:27 PM
    Also anyone having texting issues with this os leak, sometimes when I text it sends but doesn't update in my hub till I restart it.

Posted via CB10 - FinalD_WPG - C00016D82
    05-21-13 05:29 PM
    Performance and battery improvements over 1762 and here's the same file just off my host

https://mega.co.nz/#!0VgTQDLQ!Zh-LH1...0QyF1ltRa5SdPU

Posted via CB10
    Why was your link better than his? I downloaded (or tried to) from his link and for the first time, it kept stalling and was at 50% after an hour. So I gave up as I had to go and started your link. Incredibly fast! In about 15 minutes, on an extremely old laptop, it was fully downloaded.

Mind you, this could be a problem on my side as I've tried many leaks, all from his hosting account, and they all worked pretty fast. I'm only asking as I had this problem and, "coincedently", it had worked like a charm.

So as I said, this is either a problem on my side or you have some better account or something and it works better. If it is because you have a special account, how?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 05:55 PM
    Does anyone have SiriusXM side loaded? Mine worked fine in 10.0 but now on 10.1 it seems not to work. I can login but there is no sound.

Netflix's has been spotty as well. It will work but when you switch videos you get no sound.

Anyone else having these issues on this leak?!

Posted via CB10
    My experience with the side loaded SiriusXM app--an old version of the SXM app--has been the same as yours. It was working fine with earlier versions of leaked 10.1 but not with the latest two versions. It runs, but no sound, as you say.

The later versions of the SXM Android app have many more options, and go to the point of seeming to stream a channel, and then have the usual Android crash or close.

I can't understand why SXM can't or won't make a BB OS 10 version.
    05-21-13 08:06 PM
    My experience with the side loaded SiriusXM app--an old version of the SXM app--has been the same as yours. It was working fine with earlier versions of leaked 10.1 but not with the latest two versions. It runs, but no sound, as you say.

The later versions of the SXM Android app have many more options, and go to the point of seeming to stream a channel, and then have the usual Android crash or close.

I can't understand why SXM can't or won't make a BB OS 10 version.
    Glad I am not the only one. I wish I had a fix but I haven't found a bar that works. You can go through the website but it works for 5 mins or less.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 09:32 PM
    Amazing so far installed for the last few days. Anyone else lose keyboard feedback sound?

If so is there a fix for it?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:36 PM
    Amazing so far installed for the last few days. Anyone else lose keyboard feedback sound?

If so is there a fix for it?

Posted via CB10
    Yes there is a fix. Turning keyboard sound off, exiting, then back on.

Settings >Keayboard and Input>Feedback

This has worked for myself and others.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:45 PM
    Did a security wipe, installed new os, added accounts back manually, reinstalled apps manually and everything has been good so far. Had one unexpected reboot, but that's no different from any other os version. BBM is in my hub, whatsapp messenger has worked perfectly (no freezing). No issues to report in the 24 hours I've been running it.
    Why did you had to do a security wipe before installing the OS? Do I have to do this step?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:51 PM
    Honestly the browser is garbage in this leak for me. Pages get stuck at 90% and it becomes unresponsive can't click on anything on pages or even close tabs or reload the page. I've done security wipe and it didn't help.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 11:50 PM
    So i'm on that screen, but cannot find any exe file
    Enable the display of hidden files and folders as described here
    Show hidden files

Now check the following folders for the file BB10.1.X.1880_STL100-2-3.exe
    C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    and
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    If you find it there delete the BB10.1.X.1880_STL100-2-3.exe

If you still cannot find it do a search for:
    BB10.1.X.1880_STL100-2-3.exe
    as described here:
    Find a file or folder
    05-22-13 12:23 AM
    I am noticing quite a large amount of posts in the leak sections relating to an inability to extract and run the auto loader.

SO my question is this if you cant work out what a RAR file is, are unable to work out where it is when unzipped or unpacked.

Is it really that good an idea that you use leaked software.

I don't mean any offense just really an observation and comment.
    Last edited by CRACKBERRY_OZ; 05-22-13 at 04:15 AM.
    05-22-13 01:48 AM
    Sorry if it has been mentioned but I didn't see any complaints about BB Maps ver 10.0.0.639. It doesn't work with 1880. When I try to open it, it just closes after a few seconds. Reboot didn't help. Anybody else experience this?

Edit: Oops, never mind. I found the answer in another thread.
    Last edited by young guy; 05-22-13 at 02:32 AM.
    05-22-13 02:17 AM
    Sorry if it has been mentioned but I didn't see any complaints about BB Maps ver 10.0.0.639. It doesn't work with 1880. When I try to open it, it just closes after a few seconds. Reboot didn't help. Anybody else experience this?
    That use to happen to me on 10.0.0.85 or whatever the first update after release. Whenever I tried using navigation for turn by turn it crashed, now it works fine.

It's funny how for some people update fixes issues and for others makes issues.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 02:24 AM
    Ms xchange synced on my phone is flawless, messages are pushed the same time as my laptop. This is amazing!

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 02:27 AM
    Does anyone else have no remote access with this link.
    My computer says it this version doesn't support it.
    Posted via CB10
    I get the same thing... Not sure how to fix it.
    05-22-13 05:59 AM
    I installed this one on a Z10 st100-2
    Installing went fine and it was very fast (less than 5 minutes).

Afterwards I restored my apps, settings and media without any problems. I just sideloaded my 2 additional apps.
    It feels and acts a lot faster and smoother, especially when switching back and forth to HUB. HUB layout is also a big improvement.

But there are also some issues I am now experiencing.
    In Settings I can not access "Language and Input" , it will just not go in that menu.
    In settings Payment options there are no options and it says "Unable to complete update, please try again later. Unable to connect to payment service"

It is a real shame that the BB OTA option doesn't work as it should. I was on version 10.0.1.xxx and I wanted to upgrade to version 10.1 but it was not possible with Link (no updates available), with Blackberry Web update (no update available) and with OTA (no update available.) . So now I ended up with a leaked OS in which not all options in settings are available. There is nothing I miss about my iPhone 4s except the update part, that was way better and smoother on the iphone, BB should learn from that.
    05-22-13 07:01 AM
    I installed this one on a Z10 st100-2
    Installing went fine and it was very fast (less than 5 minutes).

Afterwards I restored my apps, settings and media without any problems. I just sideloaded my 2 additional apps.
    It feels and acts a lot faster and smoother, especially when switching back and forth to HUB. HUB layout is also a big improvement.

But there are also some issues I am now experiencing.
    In Settings I can not access "Language and Input" , it will just not go in that menu.
    In settings Payment options there are no options and it says "Unable to complete update, please try again later. Unable to connect to payment service"

It is a real shame that the BB OTA option doesn't work as it should. I was on version 10.0.1.xxx and I wanted to upgrade to version 10.1 but it was not possible with Link (no updates available), with Blackberry Web update (no update available) and with OTA (no update available.) . So now I ended up with a leaked OS in which not all options in settings are available. There is nothing I miss about my iPhone 4s except the update part, that was way better and smoother on the iphone, BB should learn from that.
    Who's your carrier?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 08:07 AM
    Somethings I've noticed,

- Twitter asked for my password off and on.

- sounds are still not working as they should. Can't control the volume for texting nor BBM.

ZED-10 For the person on the move!
    05-22-13 08:23 AM
675 ... 2324252627