07-10-13 06:16 AM
675 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Giving me an error
    H3XTASY likes this.
    05-20-13 04:41 AM
    RIM Handheld Communications Manager has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Getting the above error...
    Kindly suggest..
    05-20-13 05:18 AM
    have installed and working well so far, thanks!
    05-20-13 05:59 AM
    RIM Handheld Communications Manager has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Getting the above error...
    Kindly suggest..
    where is this error happening?
    05-20-13 06:04 AM
    I installed the leak and I continue getting the help tips that say swipe to left to see running apps or swipe right to see apps. Can someone help me get rid of this Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 06:13 AM
    I installed the leak and I continue getting the help tips that say swipe to left to see running apps or swipe right to see apps. Can someone help me get rid of this Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    Just follow what the tutorial says and it will disappear

Posted via White Z10
    05-20-13 06:18 AM
    Do what it says.
    05-20-13 06:20 AM
    after testing this leak on a stl100-2

-got my phone going for roughly 36 hours down to 4% from 100%. ( battery lasted 30 hours with the leak before this one)
    -when restoring, whatsapp notification had vibration switched off even though the device was on vibration mode. ( it got fixed by going to setting>norfications>other apps>whatsapp and switch vibration on again).
    -tunein radio app doesnt work after restoring, nor can you delete, re-install or open. ( crap droid ported ftw ).
    -i downloaded BBM channel after installing the leak, and i can confirm it is working with no issues.
    -it takes longer now to charge the battery from low to full.
    -blackberry maps seems to be working smooth, but i can not compare since i didnt try it before this leak.
    *-i also failed to mention that i had one random reboot since the installation and never happened after for like 4 days now.
    Last edited by Saied Bach; 05-20-13 at 07:05 AM. Reason: forgot something.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-20-13 06:46 AM
    Yeah, and si what if there's no info, are you going to die without it?

Posted via CB10
    That's not the point. The point is, they're now rolling out official 10.1 releases to users, and every 10.1 update we've gotten so far is still not yet complete. That worries me.

Not to mention I'm still getting nightly reboots while on the charger, which means that issue hasn't been fixed yet, either, and that concerns me even more. Not for myself, because aside from that little inconvenience, this phone is still working very well for me, but for the public perception of a platform that still has a few rather serious flaws.
    05-20-13 06:59 AM
    Since i installed the leaked os 1880, the connect to bootrom screen keeps flikkering on my pc screen. Even when i deleted the file from the os, restarted the pc
    Did I get this right? Everytime you start your PC the following window is automatically starting?
    05-20-13 07:13 AM
    Did I get this right? Everytime you start your PC the following window is automatically starting?
    http://www.webchills.at/graphics/commandprompt.jpg
    Did you accidentally un-RAR it into your startup folder?
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-20-13 07:23 AM
    Hey guys, here is a mirror.

Z10 Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1880 for STL100-2,3-chippendale-mirror-5890.jpg
    trynacu2, Ecm, anon5814103 and 4 others like this.
    05-20-13 07:27 AM
    Hey guys, here is a mirror.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chippendale-Mirror-5890.jpg 
Views:	954 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	163528
    Thanks for the laugh. I am sure some won't appreciate it though.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 07:52 AM
    I have seen some postings about using this on a Verizon 004.

True? False?

Thanks,

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    05-20-13 07:58 AM
    Just installed it on my Verizon Z10! So far so good

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 08:25 AM
    I have seen some postings about using this on a Verizon 004.

True? False?

Thanks,

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    True, in fact I just installed it

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 08:26 AM
    it's a .rar file.. how do I extract the exe from the zip???
    Dude your exact questions have been asked in this very thread. Start from page 1 and go through it.

Posted from my Z10
    05-20-13 08:47 AM
    I installed 48 hrs ago on Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.1880 on Vodafone India & today got black screen on hub while opening a mssg, restarted after 20 min since it was still black. Anyone face this!
    05-20-13 08:53 AM
    can anybody post a video how to install leaked OS on z10 as there are so many newbie guys not aware of it. i would really appreciate the efforts and would help many others as i am scared to do it as i want to install the leak. thanks in advance
    05-20-13 09:18 AM
    Backup
    Close link
    Run autoloader
    Open link
    Restore

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-20-13 09:33 AM
    Has auto text (word substitution) disappeared?
    05-20-13 09:39 AM
    no vibrate on receiving emails, when i'm on "vibrate" profile.. anyone else?
    05-20-13 09:40 AM
    Regarding battery life mine was bad also I had to revert to official. Official seems to be a lot better for my stl3 Telus Canada

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 09:46 AM
    Uncheck the full restore option, and you'll be able to do a selective restore
    I just tried this. Unchecking the full restore option only allows me to select Application Data and settings. There appears to be no way to drill down. All I need to restore are my browser bookmarks and Password Keeper data.

Suggestions?
    05-20-13 09:51 AM
    can anybody post a video how to install leaked OS on z10 as there are so many newbie guys not aware of it. i would really appreciate the efforts and would help many others as i am scared to do it as i want to install the leak. thanks in advance
    This step by step guide in page 7 of this thread is not enough?
    Before you begin make sure that you have the following ready:
    - a WINDOWS PC/Laptop with the latest version of BlackBerry Link installed. Check your BlackBerry Link version by clicking the setting gear icon in BlackBerry Link. If you see a lower version number than 1.1.0.37 then update your BlackBerry Link software to the latest one before you do anything else
    - If using a laptop make sure that this laptop is fully charged or connected to a charger
    - a Z10 (battery should be charged at least to 50%)
    - a USB cable
    - your passwords to your Email/Twitter/Evernote/LinkedIn/... accounts as you will have to enter them again after the upgrade
    - about an hour of your precious time

Please don't expect that this version will magically enable the former bridge functionality with your Playbook. It won' t, as this has nothing to do with the Z10 OS version. The former bridge functionality will only come back when the Bridge app gets updated and the Playbook gets BB10 which will eventually happen "later this year" :-)

1)
    Connect your Z10 via USB and start BlackBerry Link. Do a full backup. Be patient that will take some time

2)
    After the backup is complete switch off the Z10 and close BlackBerry Link

3)
    Now start the exe you will see a command prompt window and the firmware gets flashed to your Z10. If you have set a password on the device the black command prompt window will tell you to enter the password. Type it in and press enter (you won' t see the password, thats normal)

4)
    Your Z10 will now boot up. When you see the welcome screen disconnect the phone from USB and do the first steps on the phone when prompted (choose language, accept terms, setup your WIFI connection, enter your BlackBerry ID, watch the example video, complete the gesture tutorial).

5)
    Now reboot the phone

6)
    Connect your phone via USB again and start BlackBerry Link

7)
    Restore your backup which you have done in step 1

8)
    You will be prompted to enter your passwords again.

9)
    BlackBerry Links does not backup any sideloaded apps so you have to sideload them again.

10)
    Enjoy the new firmware and be patient. Do NOT post immediately after your upgrade things like: "This thing sucks my battery", "It's laggish", "That was it for me going back to 10.0.xx"...
    Keep in mind that all your emails and other things have to be synchronized again. So Its quite normal that you will experience some battery drain and slower response on your phone in the first hours of use.
    If you need a video to fulfill these steps you should better stay away from doing stuff like this.
    05-20-13 09:55 AM
675 ... 2021222324 ...