07-10-13 07:16 AM
675 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    Anyone has issue with Facebook account disconnected whenever you're changing your network settings to a different bandwidth and not getting reconnected in Facebook? Meaning you have to manually type in your password and re connect your account again before you will start to receive any notification again if not it will remain disconnected.

Posted via CB10
    No problems with Facebook. Everything is working fine.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 12:15 PM
    Where are you finding the info, that tells the frame rates? Or are you saying that your eye is capable of determining this? If so, what are you, a Terminator???!!! The human eye can render fluid motion at 18fps, how in the h@@l are you able to perceive the difference in frame rates?
    Trust me. The human eye can tell the difference between 18fps and 60fps. Gamers talk about this all the time.
    05-19-13 12:56 PM
    I've skimmed through 19 pages so forgive me if I missed it, but n the official 10.1 and the previous leak I had issues with my battery being excessively warm after a few minutes. Is this issue still present in 1880?
    05-19-13 12:59 PM
    I've had the leaked about a day, didn't experience it going excessively warm

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 01:06 PM
    I started listening to Daft Punk; Random Access Memories at the start and it was done on the very last note of the album.
    Drew Oswalt likes this.
    05-19-13 01:07 PM
    Personal experience installing on STL100-4 -
    In the half a day that I had it on my phone, there were no reboots or anything... battery was better than leaked 1756, everything was pretty fluid and nice... MMS/SMS worked fine, yadda yadda. Just discovered a problem that others may not have but definitely made it a no-go on my phone -- While I could receive calls fine, if I dialed out, no connection could be made. Just hung up on their end, and busy-signal type phone error sound on my end. Will hold out until a leak or offical release (ha) for the STL100-4 is available.
    05-19-13 01:10 PM
    Contact display picture updates from Twitter / Facebook are a little slow, been on this for 2 hours now and they're still coming in...

But, I'm noticing that so far at least, contacts seems to remember it's previous 'state'. If I reboot my device, upon restart it remembers which accounts in contacts were last on/off, instead of reverting to the "default" state like on previous builds. This is a massive improvement.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 01:30 PM
    Contact display picture updates from Twitter / Facebook are a little slow, been on this for 2 hours now and they're still coming in...

But, I'm noticing that so far at least, contacts seems to remember it's previous 'state'. If I reboot my device, upon restart it remembers which accounts in contacts were last on/off, instead of reverting to the "default" state like on previous builds. This is a massive improvement.

Posted via CB10
    My display pictures refuse to update for a select few contacts. However, when I go into the contact info and press "Links", their contact photo appears there. Then, if I link them to a contact, save, and then unlink them and save, the contact photo works correctly. Strange bug.
    05-19-13 01:35 PM
    In the half a day that I had it on my phone, there were no reboots or anything... battery was better than leaked 1756, everything was pretty fluid and nice... MMS/SMS worked fine, yadda yadda. Just discovered a problem that others may not have but definitely made it a no-go on my phone -- While I could receive calls fine, if I dialed out, no connection could be made. Just hung up on their end, and busy-signal type phone error sound on my end. Will hold out until a leak or offical release (ha) for the STL100-4 is available.
    Did you try rebooting your device?

Posted via CB10 ~ Join My News Channel C000E96C1~
    05-19-13 01:36 PM
    My display pictures refuse to update for a select few contacts. However, when I go into the contact info and press "Links", their contact photo appears there. Then, if I link them to a contact, save, and then unlink them and save, the contact photo works correctly. Strange bug.
    **** that's annoying. I'm gonna try and leave it for a day or so and see if it updates by itself, if not I'll have to unlink and link again. Such a mess.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 01:48 PM
    Did you try rebooting your device?

Posted via CB10 ~ Join My News Channel C000E96C1~
    Sure did.

BUT... after reverting to .1756, I tried to call the same person, same thing happened, tried calling some other numbers... turns out it's them, not me, or it's just a problem specific to them. Who knows, we'll see. So, STL100-4 folks... go ahead and install and figure out for yourselves whether or not it works great, don't take my situation as something that is common.
    05-19-13 02:07 PM
    Has anyone noticed the auto correction isn't as great as .85? For example when I typed 'how.to' with a period by accident, on. 85 it fixes it to 'how to' but on this leaked version it leaves it as is incorrect.

This goes for any accidental periods and I hit the period key a lot due to space button.

Posted via CB10
    I actually thought that corrections in the space bar was redundant, if the correct word showed up to be swiped. Just my 2 cents.
    05-19-13 02:11 PM
    In all the leaks of 10.1 so far the 90 days syncing option of GMAIL reverts back to 30 days after a while or once the phone is restarted. Is that problem fixed in this latest leak?
    05-19-13 02:18 PM
    Making calls just fine. Maybe you have a bad install.
    05-19-13 02:21 PM
    Okay so all my contact pictures are coming in now. Most of them were ~instant but a few seemed problematic, they finally all came through about 4 hours after install. Pretty happy so far.
    05-19-13 02:34 PM
    In all the leaks of 10.1 so far the 90 days syncing option of GMAIL reverts back to 30 days after a while or once the phone is restarted. Is that problem fixed in this latest leak?
    Good point, I didn't even realise that my 90 days emails were reverting back to 30 days. Can anyone else confirm this in the new leak?
    05-19-13 02:34 PM
    I had the same problem. Managed to fix it by turning the keyboard sound off and on again and it seems to have fixed it.
    Thanks, this did fix the keyboard sound; although, it did not work until I opened the browser.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 02:39 PM
    i can make just radio file from .1756 to test with this os
    1. load fullos for stl100-2,3
    2. load radio from.1756

wona try?
    sbmd likes this.
    05-19-13 03:04 PM
    Having problem with contacts. Each time after restart i enter contacts its asking me to add ATT or other accounts for contact list....
    Cannot turn off sound for Notifications in Hub, for everything else its working fine
    05-19-13 03:14 PM
    2. load radio from.1756

wona try?
    pls can you make us radio file for stl 100-1 ??
    so we can try this leak.
    05-19-13 04:06 PM
    got it wrong.. there is no change in editing bbm icon
    05-19-13 04:07 PM
    2. load radio from.1756

wona try?
    Yes, please I'll give it a go! VZW -4 here as well
    05-19-13 04:12 PM
    No radio file is needed for Verizon. Works just fine here.
    05-19-13 04:37 PM
    2. load radio from.1756

wona try?
    It ended up being the person's line he was trying to call. Whatever radio that is in 1880 seems to work fine.
    I have no issue calling out or receiving calls, sms, mms, and data is working great.

With that said, if you think for any reason that using the -4 radios from 1756 would be better, I'm all for that. -=)

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 04:39 PM
    I Installed this a couple of nights ago and since then my battery life has been BRUTAL!!! I've tried to use link to revert back to the providers OS, but when I hook the phone up and go into Link, as soon as the phone is detected, the Reload button under settings doesn't do anything. Any special tricks to getting the Reload button to work?

Mike
    05-19-13 06:13 PM
675 ... 1718192021 ...