07-10-13 06:16 AM
675 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    has anyone installed this leak and restored their phone from a backup? with past leaks everything was very unstable when restoring, but will give this a go if restores work!
    Hey yuey, did you ever install this leak? I know with the 1762 you and I were big advocates of the clean install... mainly because the 10.0 backups didn't play nice with the 10.1 restores. I just installed this 1880 and did a backup/restore from 1762 (Apps and Settings only, Media always stays on SD card) and everything was smooth sailing. Unfortunately, that's not going to help you much with your 50+ sideloaded apps! I only have one (Netflix)!

Overall, I'd say the UI is smoother than 1762. What I'm more interested in, is the battery life. 1762 was pretty good, but I started noticing some degradation in performance the last couple of days. I've read a couple of 24+ hour battery life posts on this thread so hoping I get lucky as well. We're right smack dab in the middle of a good ole Canadian long weekend so I'll be sure to put the phone through it's paces to test it out!

Nuts to the greyed out APN settings for Rogers though
    05-18-13 11:08 PM
    My phone doesn't vibe anymore when someone calls. Only vibes for text or BBM. Anyone have a fix for this?

Posted via CB10
    Never mind. Rebooted and did a battery pull. All is well. Sorry

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 11:08 PM
    It's working so smooth, thank you very much.... I am so happy
    05-18-13 11:10 PM
    On my 17th hour. Light to moderate use. Have 37% battery left.

Posted via CB10
    Wish I could say the same. 7 hours and down to 29%.

ZED-10 For the person on the move!
    05-18-13 11:11 PM
    Can't see old email . It says could not display this message?!?? It's problem of 10.1 or something with this leak?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 11:13 PM
    Let the os settle in first

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 11:26 PM
    Great ideas! I think you should become a mod (no sarcasm) . I would love it if leaked OS threads were organized in the way you suggested.

Posted via CB10
    Usually when someone says no sarcasm, its when you start to think, sarcasm or no? LOL
    05-19-13 12:09 AM
    Problem where the menu in browser disappears just this door icon. Been like this on every leak. Not all the time, sporadic

Z10 Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1880 for STL100-2,3-img_00000210.png

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 12:13 AM
    Yes. Working fine.
    Ok thanks

Posted via CB10 ~ Join My News Channel C000E96C1~
    05-19-13 12:33 AM
    Z10 Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1880 for STL100-2,3-img_00000001.png
    Almost 12 hours with 19% left.
    Screen brightness at around 60-70%.

Posted via CB10
    yvpan1 likes this.
    05-19-13 12:47 AM
    I lost keyboard sound also...I've been trying to bring it back without any luck, sorry to say.

Posted via CB10
    I had the same problem. Managed to fix it by turning the keyboard sound off and on again and it seems to have fixed it.
    05-19-13 12:57 AM
    What if you can start the backup then it fails after about 15min? Any ideas on how to fix that issue? Do you need to force the computer to never go into standby? I have tried to backup 3-5 times now and never completes. It says there is a connection error or the device is not on. (something like that)
    Last edited by captainbdsc; 05-19-13 at 01:39 AM.
    05-19-13 01:26 AM
    Settings > language and input > feedback

Does that work for you?
    Yes! That worked. Thanks mate!
    05-19-13 01:33 AM
    THANKS BUT MY MODEL IS STL100-1 PLZ HELP ME WITH THE LATES UPDATE FOR MY MODEL

Sherwin
    05-19-13 01:37 AM
    THANKS BUT MY MODEL IS STL100-1 PLZ HELP ME WITH THE LATES UPDATE FOR MY MODEL
    Even if you cry in capitals: Noone can help as there is no 10.1.0.1880 for the STL100-1 out yet
    05-19-13 01:57 AM
    I see some people are having little issues after flashing a leak, my advise to all off them is after you installed a leak, let it settle in, and after that power off the phone ( batterypull is not needed ) and boot up again it solve the small issues ( for me it was that my whatsapp custom sound did not work, after a reboot it did )
    05-19-13 01:58 AM
    Improvements should be made on how we manage threads for leaks!

I am getting frustrated, sick and tired of endless chatter whenever there is a new leak for devices.
    Every time an updated leak comes out, and I want to know what the differences are from the last build. We all got to surf through 15 to 20 pages to get one relevant piece of information. Most of the time there are none. Im assuming this post will appear on page 12, and i have still yet to read one relevant post telling me what the update on this build is, besides smoother and improved battery life.
    Most of us really just want to get to the point.

Most of the time they are posts like this.
    - Im at work, traveling, cooking, or whatever and I wish I can get home to download
    - Home now downloading now
    - Smoother and faster! Improved battery Life!
    - Problems installing this leak
    - Problems downloading the file
    - Help I cant update!

Suggestions to improve efficiency
    - I remember a year or two ago when I was using Torch 9810, whenever a source link download would be broken, and a good Samaritan would re-upload the file and post a new link somewhere deep within the thread, there would be a moderator to bring the link all the way to the front page for others to easily find and download.
    - We need a thread moderator
    - Front page of thread should appear with subheadings (chapters of a book)
    - On the front page should only say which build this leak is and the links to download it (mirror and backup links as well)
    Example
    Z10 Leaked Full OS 10.1..9999999
    Download Here. link1, link2, link3(broken), link4(mirror thanks lbfe), link5
    Known issues this build
    - aldfjsldfjslfkjs
    - blah blah

Known Fixes / Updates from PREVIOUS build Z10 Leaked Full OS 10.1..8888888
    - Speed Dialing problem fixed
    - BBM 3D is now in 4D you can now smell your mate
    - list goes on.....

Then so we dont have endless chatter and to help our good samaritan moderators breeze through data, we should have sub threads!
    - Downloading/Installation Problems
    - If you are updating from a build prior to 10.1.88888 post findings here
    - Wish to say thank you? Say it in here
    - Tell us you are downloading now or why you cannot download now here (for those who want to know)

Posts in the main thread should only show findings over the previous build, and whats new, and whats the problems are
    Moderators should move other messages to the appropriate sub thread.
    If anyone else agrees with me please show your support by replying to this w/ quote!
    Thank you to anyone that was willing to read through my ramblings today.
    +1! Thank you!
    thermiks and bbboldy14 like this.
    05-19-13 02:15 AM
    Improvements should be made on how we manage threads for leaks!

I am getting frustrated, sick and tired of endless chatter whenever there is a new leak for devices.
    Every time an updated leak comes out, and I want to know what the differences are from the last build. We all got to surf through 15 to 20 pages to get one relevant piece of information. Most of the time there are none. Im assuming this post will appear on page 12, and i have still yet to read one relevant post telling me what the update on this build is, besides smoother and improved battery life.
    Most of us really just want to get to the point.

Most of the time they are posts like this.
    - Im at work, traveling, cooking, or whatever and I wish I can get home to download
    - Home now downloading now
    - Smoother and faster! Improved battery Life!
    - Problems installing this leak
    - Problems downloading the file
    - Help I cant update!

Suggestions to improve efficiency
    - I remember a year or two ago when I was using Torch 9810, whenever a source link download would be broken, and a good Samaritan would re-upload the file and post a new link somewhere deep within the thread, there would be a moderator to bring the link all the way to the front page for others to easily find and download.
    - We need a thread moderator
    - Front page of thread should appear with subheadings (chapters of a book)
    - On the front page should only say which build this leak is and the links to download it (mirror and backup links as well)
    Example
    Z10 Leaked Full OS 10.1..9999999
    Download Here. link1, link2, link3(broken), link4(mirror thanks lbfe), link5
    Known issues this build
    - aldfjsldfjslfkjs
    - blah blah

Known Fixes / Updates from PREVIOUS build Z10 Leaked Full OS 10.1..8888888
    - Speed Dialing problem fixed
    - BBM 3D is now in 4D you can now smell your mate
    - list goes on.....

Then so we dont have endless chatter and to help our good samaritan moderators breeze through data, we should have sub threads!
    - Downloading/Installation Problems
    - If you are updating from a build prior to 10.1.88888 post findings here
    - Wish to say thank you? Say it in here
    - Tell us you are downloading now or why you cannot download now here (for those who want to know)

Posts in the main thread should only show findings over the previous build, and whats new, and whats the problems are
    Moderators should move other messages to the appropriate sub thread.
    If anyone else agrees with me please show your support by replying to this w/ quote!
    Thank you to anyone that was willing to read through my ramblings today.
    Btw it landed on page 15 not 12 and this is proof that it's crazy the way it's going here! And I agree 100% with you!

05-19-13 02:39 AM
    Speed for tre Bloomberg app is off, and for a local danish bank app I've converted it didn't show The contact list, in 1720 it works
    05-19-13 03:02 AM
    You haven't had any radio issues with the VzW network?

Posted using my Cando-American Z10 via CB10
    No, not that I have noticed. Calls work, SMS/MMS work, and data works.

The only issue I have come across is the CB10 app has frozen/rebooted my phone. It did it consecutively. It restarted, then after the phone loaded back up i tried CB10 again and it froze once more. I deleted and reinstalled and haven't had an issue since. I am not sure if it is because I am running this leak or not, but so far it is the only app to do this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    05-19-13 03:09 AM
    No, not that I have noticed. Calls work, SMS/MMS work, and data works.

The only issue I have come across is the CB10 app has frozen/rebooted my phone. It did it consecutively. It restarted, then after the phone loaded back up i tried CB10 again and it froze once more. I deleted and reinstalled and haven't had an issue since. I am not sure if it is because I am running this leak or not, but so far it is the only app to do this.

This is not cuz you are using 2/3 on a 4 device it was most probably wrong reinstalled while restoring your backup!

ooklah likes this.
    05-19-13 03:13 AM
    This is not cuz you are using 2/3 on a 4 device it was most probably wrong reinstalled while restoring your backup!

I'd like to think that, but I don't do back ups/restores. It is quite possible it was a bad install of the app, though.

05-19-13 03:14 AM
    Try sideloading any of The apps I mention (Bloomberg, mobilepay) and Compare The functionality in 1880 vs 1720 you'll see that 1720 does a better job all the time, just because it's no issue to you the difference is still there and people should know that 1720 have the best sideloading capabilities, since a lot myself included have skipped (initialy) the 1720 for higher version development leaks
    05-19-13 03:17 AM
    Hi, installed this OS yesterday night. I just noticed that even if I change the sound of notifications of whatsapp, I still get sound. Any one got this problem? How to solve it? I want whatsapp sound off & vibrate, but sound does not mute for notification. Help please.
    05-19-13 03:37 AM
    Hi, installed this OS yesterday night. I just noticed that even if I change the sound of notifications of whatsapp, I still get sound. Any one got this problem? How to solve it? I want whatsapp sound off & vibrate, but sound does not mute for notification. Help please.
    had the same, reboot and youre good to go
    05-19-13 03:41 AM
675 ... 1516171819 ...