07-10-13 06:16 AM
675 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    I have the Tune in problem. The icon's not there, it's still listed as one of my installed apps in BlackBerry World, it won't open, won't uninstall, won't delete, and I can't reinstall it. I've rebooted several times after the leak install. I've tried to find the app in the Chrome program for side loading so I could remove it that way, but can't.

This leak seems good except for this glitch.

Any ideas, anyone?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 04:56 PM
    I have the Tune in problem. The icon's not there, it's still listed as one of my installed apps in BlackBerry World, it won't open, won't uninstall, won't delete, and I can't reinstall it. I've rebooted several times after the leak install. I've tried to find the app in the Chrome program for side loading so I could remove it that way, but can't.

This leak seems good except for this glitch.

Any ideas, anyone?

Posted via CB10
    The solution has been posted before, but here it is again. Visit blackberry world via a PC browser e.g IE, Firefox or Chrome. Log in with your blackberry ID, now search for 'TuneIn Radio', now start the download, your device BB WORLD will automatically open and download will start.
    I have forgotten who posted it, but all credit goes to the person.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    05-18-13 05:14 PM
    The solution has been posted before, but here it is again. Visit blackberry world via a PC browser e.g EI, Firefox or Chrome. Log in with your blackberry ID, now search for 'TuneIn Radio', now start the download, your device BB WORLD will automatically open and download will start.

Okay, thanks very much. I'll try it. I must have missed the earlier post.

Posted via CB10
    semperfi45 and Djlatino like this.
    05-18-13 05:18 PM
    Hi guys,
    I am a new user and have no idea how to upgrade my z10... I need a little help... I just downloaded the leak... what do I do next? What's the autoloader? LOL
    ?????
    You just quoted the instructions in your post! Did you not even read it?

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    05-18-13 05:29 PM
    ?????
    You just quoted the instructions in your post! Did you not even read it?

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    No need to be harsh. If rewriting it again makes it more personal and helps, why not?
    russworman likes this.
    05-18-13 05:43 PM
    I noticed that my BBM channels was gone after updating. I imagine this is because BBM channels is an OTW beta. Had to reinstall but it reinstalled easily and all the channels were intact.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    05-18-13 05:48 PM
    So far so good. I have the TMobile Z10 (STL100-3). Only a minor issue. The contacts jump list is a bit shaky. I have about 200 contacts in my address book.
    05-18-13 05:49 PM
    I noticed that my BBM channels was gone after updating. I imagine this is because BBM channels is an OTW beta. Had to reinstall but it reinstalled easily and all the channels were intact.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    Same here, but I lost all my BBM chats. Odd. Those usually come back.
    05-18-13 05:50 PM
    I loaded this leak this morning and all seemed well until I texted a friend and received a reply to that text from a completely different friend.

Seemed like it cleared up after a reboot so I thought no more of it. But a few minutes ago, I texted yet another contact and recieved a reply to that text from my son (whose phone is in timeout in my desk drawer at work for the foreseeable future).

Searched the forums and haven't found anyone else with this problem. This isn't something I want lurking in my phone...I am afraid I will text someone and the text will actually GO to the wrong person (hasn't happened yet though).
    05-18-13 05:52 PM
    No need to be harsh. If rewriting it again makes it more personal and helps, why not?
    Wasn't being harsh. It was just a bit silly that someone was asking for help when they had the answer right in what they had quoted.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    05-18-13 05:52 PM
    Best os so far for me thx

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 05:59 PM
    I loaded this leak this morning and all seemed well until I texted a friend and received a reply to that text from a completely different friend.

Seemed like it cleared up after a reboot so I thought no more of it. But a few minutes ago, I texted yet another contact and recieved a reply to that text from my son (whose phone is in timeout in my desk drawer at work for the foreseeable future).

Searched the forums and haven't found anyone else with this problem. This isn't something I want lurking in my phone...I am afraid I will text someone and the text will actually GO to the wrong person (hasn't happened yet though).
    I had this problem. I deleted all my texts, rebooted and now texts are coming in from the right people.

Posted via CB10
    swalker2001 likes this.
    05-18-13 06:01 PM
    Who has the calendar sync to iCloud issue solved with 1880?

....not me....

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 06:10 PM
    haha i have yesterday smilar over 24h and left 33%
    Are you on 3G, or 4G?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 06:11 PM

I have been having this same issue and a few others in the front page thread reported having it as well. I'm currently reverting to the previous leak.
    05-18-13 06:14 PM
    I have been having this same issue and a few others in the front page thread reported having it as well. I'm currently reverting to the previous leak.

Did you delete all of your previous text messages?
    05-18-13 06:22 PM
    Look like huge improvement on the battery. Last time, 10% drop on on n off used in 1 hours, now barely 4% drop plus with active applications running on the background

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 06:25 PM
    I'm quite happy with 1720 official - beware that 1880 can seriously decrese your sideload performance compared to 1720
    05-18-13 06:30 PM
    Same here, but I lost all my BBM chats. Odd. Those usually come back.
    Ditto. Was surprised, because the last two leaks the BBM chats were all intact.
    05-18-13 06:35 PM
    I'm quite happy with 1720 official - beware that 1880 can seriously decrese your sideload performance compared to 1720
    Do you mean the speed of the app will drop off? I have two sideloaded apps and they seem to function fine right now.
    05-18-13 06:38 PM
    Do you mean the speed of the app will drop off? I have two sideloaded apps and they seem to function fine right now.
    Wonder if it's related to the BBM Channels? I was running that prior to installing this leak. That's the only difference for me really.
    05-18-13 06:46 PM
    The solution has been posted before, but here it is again. Visit blackberry world via a PC browser e.g IE, Firefox or Chrome. Log in with your blackberry ID, now search for 'TuneIn Radio', now start the download, your device BB WORLD will automatically open and download will start.

I posted it earlier in this thread, but it was passed on to me by someone else a few weeks ago and I don't remember who that was, so all credit to that person lol

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    05-18-13 07:00 PM
    Wonder if it's related to the BBM Channels? I was running that prior to installing this leak. That's the only difference for me really.
    Same for me. I think it's because we had the beta BBM, and somehow the backup went awry. Group chat was backed up, but not contact bbm
    05-18-13 07:10 PM
    I posted it earlier in this thread, but it was passed on to me by someone else a few weeks ago and I don't remember who that was, so all credit to that person lol

Posted via CB10
    Well, thanks to whoever was responsible for the fix. I did it and it worked, although it was sort of in the background. I got no Notification, per se, and nothing seemed to happen in my BB World. But suddenly I was able to click on "open" on TuneIn within BB World, it opened, and then the icon was on the screen. Or maybe the icon appeared on the screen first--I don't know--I was just in BB World and opened it from there.

I wonder what was going on with the program, and why it disappeared but couldn't be deleted, uninstalled or reinstalled without going to BB World on my PC. And why the program didn't show up in the Chrome PlayBook App Manager.
    05-18-13 08:04 PM
    Guys, after i update to 1880 and a restore of my application, my adobe reader lost all the text reflow, etc functions, there is no update for adobe, it kinda like reverting my adobe to a older version with no function. I checked the BlackBerry world for update but sadly its not pushing any update for it. Can anyone varifies it?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 08:17 PM
675 ... 1314151617 ...