tools
    go the first page of the post.

Full OS 10.1.0.1880 STL-2,3
    installing like other Autoloaders
    Full OS Autoloader
    do backup with BBLINK
    Close BBLINK
    turn off your phone
    run exe (you will see connect to bootrom: from your pc screen)
    connect phone to your PC via USB cable and turn it on
    wait
    it will reboot your phone once it's done
    then restore or continue with clear

+ comparing to v.1762 huge improve of baterry life

Like always loading at you own responsibility

Please, how do i download the OS 10.1? Through the Laptop or my Z10? Please kindly reply me asap
    05-18-13 11:24 AM
    After running the new OS some more, I've come to the conclusion that the animation stutter still hasn't been fixed. Even when I don't have any slideshow Active Frames (i.e. CB10, BlackBerry World), I'll still get stuttering sometimes while cycling through app pages. When it isn't stuttering however, it feels a lot smoother than .1762 did, but the stuttering doesn't seem any less common.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 11:26 AM
    what is " stutter "?
    05-18-13 11:27 AM
    So far so good... after the initial break in and BlackBerry World updates, phone is running smooth with noticeable battery efficiency. Things I had to do after loading my backup-

Update apps in BlackBerry world
    Set password for my device
    Double check my ring tones and settings

I don't have any ported apps so update wasn't painful at all.

Prefer these leaks over carrier because I still think they are pushing carrier programs like "carrier IQ".

Powered by QNX
    05-18-13 11:27 AM
    Since 10.1 I'm experiencing huge ******* frame drops pretty often, UI is not as smooth and responsive as it used to be in 10.0 (60 fps), now it sometime goes under like 24fps, this leak didn't fix it, this is f****** annoying if I wanted a ******** UI experience I would buy an android. Give me back my 60 fps or I think I will not give a s*** anymore and do something awful by going with something more smooth...
    Where are you finding the info, that tells the frame rates? Or are you saying that your eye is capable of determining this? If so, what are you, a Terminator???!!! The human eye can render fluid motion at 18fps, how in the h@@l are you able to perceive the difference in frame rates?
    zocster, brout, ESCON and 2 others like this.
    05-18-13 11:32 AM
    trying to open up CB app for forum takes a long time
    05-18-13 11:37 AM
    I don't have a single sideload app installed this time round, only few ported ones from BlackBerry World.

I can say, even with bbm beta I find this much2x better than 1762, and no stutter.

After running the new OS some more, I've come to the conclusion that the animation stutter still hasn't been fixed. Even when I don't have any slideshow Active Frames (i.e. CB10, BlackBerry World), I'll still get stuttering sometimes while cycling through app pages. When it isn't stuttering however, it feels a lot smoother than .1762 did, but the stuttering doesn't seem any less common.

Posted via CB10
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-18-13 11:41 AM
    So tempted to install this, but its annoying having to sideload all my Android apps again. I wish link or a third party app could back these up so I could do it in one go.

Posted via CB10
    I use a sideloaded apk to sd app for that. The sad part is you have to reload THAT sideload!! HAhahahaha
    05-18-13 11:41 AM
    Where are you finding the info, that tells the frame rates? Or are you saying that your eye is capable of determining this? If so, what are you, a Terminator???!!! The human eye can render fluid motion at 18fps, how in the h@@l are you able to perceive the difference in frame rates?
    I don't just how low it drops, but I can definitely confirm that every single version of 10.1 I've ran so far has occasional frame drops, or animation stutter as I tend to call it. Happens during animations such as cycling through the app drawers, swiping up out of an app, or peeking into the Hub. And I'm clearly not the only one reporting this.
    Mecca EL and dannejanne like this.
    05-18-13 11:43 AM
    I don't just how low it drops, but I can definitely confirm that every single version of 10.1 I've ran so far has occasional frame drops, or animation stutter as I tend to call it. Happens during animations such as cycling through the app drawers, swiping up out of an app, or peeking into the Hub. And I'm clearly not the only one reporting this.
    Yep, I can confirm that. But overall UI performance feels good.
    05-18-13 11:46 AM
    First official or leaked firmware that I've installed that all music album image successfully populates without me having to do any fixes.

Check out my "What Were They Thinking?" channel: C000BB092
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-18-13 11:47 AM
    When did you load the OS?

trying to open up CB app for forum takes a long time
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-18-13 11:48 AM
    I also have a Z10 with Telus. I had lags in 1762, but not anymore in 1880
    05-18-13 11:51 AM
    this is also my 3rd leak since the 1627..
    and i dont have any problem installing again and again..
    but my problem is the sideload app.. do we have to reinstall it again and again also? it can't be backup-ed right?
    From what I know, yes you need to load up all your side loaded apps. I don't have any but from reading in the past, you do.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 11:52 AM
    From what I know, yes you need to load up all your side loaded apps. I don't have any but from reading in the past, you do.

Posted via CB10
    I just use DDPB. It keeps all my apps in a list, so I just hit install, and leave it for a while. Everything will be installed when you come back in 30 minutes
    05-18-13 11:56 AM
    I also have a Z10 with Telus. I had lags in 1762, but not anymore in 1880
    I wonder if it has to do with the amount of apps installed, or maybe with the number of accounts syncing. It was very promisingly smooth up until I had finished installing and syncing everything. I even gave it a night to settle in, but it's still stuttering sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 11:57 AM
    Done!!! Big thanks lbfe
    05-18-13 11:58 AM
    I wonder if it has to do with the amount of apps installed, or maybe with the number of accounts syncing. It was very promisingly smooth up until I had finished installing and syncing everything. I even gave it a night to settle in, but it's still stuttering sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    I have a fair share of android and native apps.
    The one thing I don't have are email accounts.
    I have fb and twitter in hub, and whatsapp, etc, but no email
    I really doubt that's the difference though
    05-18-13 12:01 PM
    Just wanted to put my 2 cents in here...i have been trying every single leaks til the official rogers release and i have to say the official runs way smoother than any leaks. Not sure if this was the right thread but i could'nt find one about official releases.
    05-18-13 12:02 PM
    What I'm assuming is that the autoloader recognizes the device and doesn't load the wrong radio file. In the case of STL100-3, it just loads the core OS. This is my ASSUMPTION, so don't kill me if it isn't the case.
    It actually does load the radio files if you watch the dialog on the loading screen. As others have suggested if you are not on the -2 or -3 model I would not load this on your device as it does not have the right radio files.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 12:04 PM
    Thank you...
    Z10 Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1880 for STL100-2,3-down.jpg
    05-18-13 12:05 PM
    I have a fair share of android and native apps.
    The one thing I don't have are email accounts.
    I have fb and twitter in hub, and whatsapp, etc, but no email
    I really doubt that's the difference though
    In contrast, I have 5 email accounts, but yeah, chances are it has nothing to do with that. Whatever it is, here's hoping it's fixed for everyone in the near future.

Posted via CB10
    Just wanted to put my 2 cents in here...i have been trying every single leaks til the official rogers release and i have to say the official runs way smoother than any leaks. Not sure if this was the right thread but i could'nt find one about official releases.
    I would agree with you on this up to 1762 leak. Not sure if you've tried this leak, but it's definitely smoother than any official release that I've used (ok, maybe apart from the original 10.0.9)
    It actually does load the radio files if you watch the dialog on the loading screen.

Posted via CB10
    :S, STL100-4 uses a different chipset. I'm surprised that it works
    05-18-13 12:06 PM
    Before you begin make sure that you have the following ready:
    - a WINDOWS PC/Laptop with the latest version of BlackBerry Link installed. Check your BlackBerry Link version by clicking the setting gear icon in BlackBerry Link. If you see a lower version number than 1.1.0.37 then update your BlackBerry Link software to the latest one before you do anything else
    - If using a laptop make sure that this laptop is fully charged or connected to a charger
    - a Z10 (battery should be charged at least to 50%)
    - a USB cable
    - your passwords to your Email/Twitter/Evernote/LinkedIn/... accounts as you will have to enter them again after the upgrade
    - about an hour of your precious time

Please don't expect that this version will magically enable the former bridge functionality with your Playbook. It won' t, as this has nothing to do with the Z10 OS version. The former bridge functionality will only come back when the Bridge app gets updated and the Playbook gets BB10 which will eventually happen "later this year" :-)

1)
    Connect your Z10 via USB and start BlackBerry Link. Do a full backup. Be patient that will take some time

2)
    After the backup is complete switch off the Z10 and close BlackBerry Link

3)
    Now start the exe you will see a command prompt window and the firmware gets flashed to your Z10. If you have set a password on the device the black command prompt window will tell you to enter the password. Type it in and press enter (you won' t see the password, thats normal)

***A note for this step. *My phone doesn't and has never restarted itself. *The autoloader says "connecting to Bootrom", but absolutely nothing more happens until I hit the power button. *If I waited for it to start itself, I'd need a new phone.

4)
    Your Z10 will now boot up. When you see the welcome screen disconnect the phone from USB and do the first steps on the phone when prompted (choose language, accept terms, setup your WIFI connection, enter your BlackBerry ID, watch the example video, complete the gesture tutorial).

5)
    Now reboot the phone

6)
    Connect your phone via USB again and start BlackBerry Link

7)
    Restore your backup which you have done in step 1

8)
    You will be prompted to enter your passwords again.

9)
    BlackBerry Links does not backup any sideloaded apps so you have to sideload them again.

10)
    Enjoy the new firmware and be patient. Do NOT post immediately after your upgrade things like: "This thing sucks my battery", "It's laggish", "That was it for me going back to 10.0.xx"...
    Keep in mind that all your emails and other things have to be synchronized again. So Its quite normal that you will experience some battery drain and slower response on your phone in the first hours of use.
    05-18-13 12:07 PM
675 ... 910111213 ...