I have had this loaded for a few days now and just started to see some weirdness and didn't know if anyone else has this or if I should try a fresh install/wipe/etc to fix them.

It seems to mostly be around the phone and the Apollo app and my audio.

First issue when using Apollo and receiving a phone call, I missed the call, opened phone to redial the person and the phone froze then crashed and rebooted on its own.

Second issue is running apollo received a call, answered it, ended call and audio was Soooooo low I could barely hear it and had to reboot the device to restore paper audio volume. Closing the app and relaunching it did not change it only a reboot.

Not too big of issues just wondering if any one noticed this with this setup? I made a new thread for this hybrid to not clutter the main OS threads. Thanks guys love the leaks and don't stop feeding the animals!!! We need it!!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:27 AM
    If this issue happens only when you are running the Apollo app then, maybe you could consider installing another app to replace Apollo? Sideloading will help you have a choice from tons of apps.
    This isn't something people would easily notice, because I don't know if anyone uses the Apollo app.

If you want to do a security wipe, try to install that Apollo app alone first and test it out.

I have had this loaded for a few days now and just started to see some weirdness and didn't know if anyone else has this or if I should try a fresh install/wipe/etc to fix them.

First issue when using Apollo and receiving a phone call, I missed the call, opened phone to redial the person and the phone froze then crashed and rebooted on its own.

Second issue is running apollo received a call, answered it, ended call and audio was Soooooo low I could barely hear it and had to reboot the device to restore paper audio volume. Closing the app and relaunching it did not change it only a reboot.

Not too big of issues just wondering if any one noticed this with this setup? I made a new thread for this hybrid to not clutter the main OS threads. Thanks guys love the leaks and don't stop feeding the animals!!! We need it!!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Did you restore or start fresh?... Restores sometimes cause these type of issues.

Trusted Member Genius
    10-16-13 03:19 PM