Hey guys! I am completely new to the whole crackberry environment, but not new to the Blackberry brand. I picked up a Z10 a few days ago from Verizon and finally bit the bullet to install the leaked 10.2.1.1055. This made the phone 10 times better than what it was before! Since I installed the leaked OS, I downloaded the 1Mobile Market. I've downloaded a few games, including Words with Friends and Scramble with Friends. Now, I understand that these games are made for android devices, but is there a way to make them not choppy? I've read something online about Blackberry Runtime, does this have to be installed? Please let me know if there is some type of fix. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong. :/

My apologies if this has been answered, or if this has been posted in the wrong place.
    I'm new! Give me a break!!!!

Also, since I have this leaked OS on my phone, when Verizon finally pushes out their update do I have to restore before installing that one? Will my phone even recognize there is an update available?
    11-23-13 03:53 PM
    I can only answer your last question.
    If your current OS is lower than the one being pushed by your carrier you will get the update and it will be NON destructive.
    11-23-13 04:00 PM
    Ok, at least I'm getting something answered lol.

So that means if the OTA update is a higher version I won't have to downgrade the OS to 10.1 for it to work properly?
    11-23-13 04:04 PM
    Yeah all the android apps I've tried were slow or didn't work well. Better than nothing and just have to keep trying apps and keep the ones that do work well

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 04:09 PM
    So, do I have to install the Blackberry Runtime? Or is that already installed with 10.2?
    11-23-13 04:11 PM
    Nothing functioning too slow for me, though I haven't tried those specific apps/games. Also on a Verizon Z10 and 10.2.1.1055.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 04:11 PM
    So, do I have to install the Blackberry Runtime? Or is that already installed with 10.2?
    I don't have to install anything. Everything came with the 10.2.1.1055, if you are talking about the Android Runtime. This should be fixed with the official release, unless some more 10.2.1.xxxx leaks come out before.

Don't worry my friend, things should be working perfectly very soon! Around the same time Santa Clause comes possibly. hehe
    11-23-13 04:20 PM
    Nothing functioning too slow for me, though I haven't tried those specific apps/games. Also on a Verizon Z10 and 10.2.1.1055.

Posted via CB10
    What apps have you downloaded? Just so that I can try and see how it runs.
    11-23-13 04:22 PM
    Nice! Like i said, I just picked this phone up. I've read a lot about people complaining that Verizon is slow pushing out updates. But, hopefully he'll be nice this year.
    11-23-13 04:23 PM
    Nice! Like i said, I just picked this phone up. I've read a lot about people complaining that Verizon is slow pushing out updates. But, hopefully he'll be nice this year.
    Worst case, you can always install an Official leak when it comes out. That will require a backup though, for future reference. It is very worth it though.
    11-23-13 04:29 PM
    What apps have you downloaded? Just so that I can try and see how it runs.
    I installed a few Android apps from 1mobile, including Netflix (just to test, canceled my account after the PB fiasco), NBA Game Time, Scoutmob, LivingSocial, Groupon (requires Google Play services to be installed just for checking purposes), Starbucks, Pinterest, Smoothie King, AT&T U-Verse manager, several medically-oriented apps (Epocrates, Medscape, NRMP, ICD-9 Consult), and I actually did have Candy Crush installed and it worked well as far as I can tell.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 10:33 PM
    Worst case, you can always install an Official leak when it comes out. That will require a backup though, for future reference. It is very worth it though.
    Lol "official OS release" and "leak" don't mix, but I think I get what you're saying.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 10:49 PM