32 12
tools
    Monthly leaks now nothing

 Passport
    05-28-16 05:06 PM
    Yes we've hit a wall it seems...

Posted via my  PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 or  Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    05-28-16 05:07 PM
    There hasn't been a true leak in more than a year and a half.

All we've got since were from the BlackBerry servers or rips of the beta program builds.
    05-28-16 05:34 PM
    Chen said no more leaks and he has been true to his word
    05-28-16 05:35 PM
    Chen said no more leaks and he has been true to his word
    When you cut the team down to one man it is pretty simple to find the leak ;-)
    volshin, Kaacz, SeeBeeEss and 10 others like this.
    05-28-16 05:51 PM
    Monthly leaks now nothing

 Passport
    How do you leak that which is not being developed. It's dead! accept it and move on. Misplaced loyalty to a company that doesn't give a crap about you or your needs.
    PHughes and Bluenoser63 like this.
    05-30-16 09:42 AM
    When you cut the team down to one man it is pretty simple to find the leak ;-)
    with that being said i don't think you want to install any further leaks or updates
    Doggerz likes this.
    05-30-16 10:42 AM
    Unfortunately, with the abandoning of bb10, this will be my last BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Bluenoser63 likes this.
    05-30-16 11:23 AM
    How do you leak that which is not being developed. wrong

It's dead! accept it and move on. EOL, but minor updates for years to come

Misplaced loyalty to a company that doesn't give a crap about you or your needs. They care about being profitable enough to stay in business. If your needs aren't met by the product when purchased, you shouldn't buy it
    Don't be blinded by bitterness, as some are blinded by faith. Neither holds any appeal.
    05-30-16 01:45 PM
    Need to get the one guy left to do a Q&A. Must suck to be him/her.

Posted via CB10 on me red Blackberry Passport
    05-30-16 04:50 PM
    Don't be blinded by bitterness, as some are blinded by faith. Neither holds any appeal.
    Exactly! The best attitude is to see what happens in due course, don't hold your breath and enjoy your current BlackBerry experience.

I've noticed so much hate being projected into these forums recently. I completely sympathise that many are emotional in regards to BB10. I don't, however, buy into the excessive bitterness going on. In fact, it has become some kind of hobby to some.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-30-16 06:14 PM
    with that being said i don't think you want to install any further leaks or updates
    Yup, I still haven't updated my Leap since I bought it because it can run some Android Apps that my fully updated Z10 couldn't. The only thing bothering me is the Calendar with the stupid Big Dots,but If it isn't broke don't fix it.
    05-31-16 12:42 PM
    I like this man.

See a situation for what it is with no bias.

Posted via BlackBerry Leap OS 10.3.2.2839
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-31-16 01:27 PM
    I was getting all set to move to Blackberry Priv when the contract for my Passport is over in a few month. After hearing about Googles plans to monitor all your movement and listen to you when it wants in order to make sure you are you and not have to use passwords. They call it the "Trust API" LOL.

Anyways, as it stands it looks like my passport will be my daily driver for a lot longer.

So far, there has been nothing my Passport can't do and in most cases its better and faster than using an iPhone or an Android (I have a phone from each platform). I've been using NFC enabled two part authentication for more than a year now, that is required for my corporate website, you can't do that on iPhone.

BB is doing what they must to survive, I have no problems with that. I'm a bit sad because it looks like there's no real viable replacement for my Passport. iPhone is such an average phone, its like paying for a brand new Mercedes and getting a late model Chevy. Android is such invasive phone, I may as well stream my daily life to the world. That leaves BB10 and WP!

With10.3.3 I hope they've updated all the authentication methods on the core apps so that I can nurse my Passport for a few more years
    moosbb likes this.
    06-02-16 06:31 AM

With10.3.3 I hope they've updated all the authentication methods on the core apps so that I can nurse my Passport for a few more years
    My hopes and dreams too.

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    06-02-16 09:00 AM
    Tick tock time!

 Passport
    06-02-16 04:01 PM
    Except that if there is anything he's blinded by, it's FACTS.

(My auto-correct wanted to change 'facts' to 'darts', but that's a whole lot more gruesome).

BB10 is dead - fact
    BlackBerry don't care about CrackBerry fanboys like us, clinging on for 'leaks' - fact.

Bitterness doesn't even come into the equation. He's right!

Posted via CB10
    06-02-16 04:16 PM
    Except that if there is anything he's blinded by, it's FACTS.

(My auto-correct wanted to change 'facts' to 'darts', but that's a whole lot more gruesome).

BB10 is dead - fact
    BlackBerry don't care about CrackBerry fanboys like us, clinging on for 'leaks' - fact.

Bitterness doesn't even come into the equation. He's right!

Posted via CB10
    Life support, not dead... fact

Doesn't care about us CrackBerry fanboys... pure emotion being applied to a corporation. They care about their survival, so life support can continue. Which do you find more important, the next and probably last leak, or steady if only minor updates for the next couple years?

I've tried to be as intellectually honest here as possible. I live in the reality BB10 has probably seen its last new features, and will most likely never have a new model, but will be a viable choice of many for years to come. "Dead"..."Move on"... the words of bitterness, by those who can't accept their opinion isn't shared by all. Love what you want, and If you must attempt to sway others, find words that motivate and inspire. I'll "move on" from BB10 when I choose, and only then.
    moyah8, Uzi and Vistaus like this.
    06-02-16 11:37 PM

Doesn't care about us CrackBerry fanboys... pure emotion being applied to a corporation. They care about their survival, so life support can continue. Which do you find more important, the next and probably last leak, or steady if only minor updates for the next couple years?

I've tried to be as intellectually honest here as possible. I live in the reality BB10 has probably seen its last new features, and will most likely never have a new model, but will be a viable choice of many for years to come. "Dead"..."Move on"... the words of bitterness, by those who can't accept their opinion isn't shared by all. Love what you want, and If you must attempt to sway others, find words that motivate and inspire. I'll "move on" from BB10 when I choose, and only then.
    Good post! Agreed!

 Passport
    06-03-16 04:11 AM

'dead' and 'move on' may be putting it bluntly, but 'bitter'? Not how I read it.

Guess that's one of the drawbacks to text - sentiment can be interpreted more than one way.

As far as I am concerned, 'dead' and 'life-support' are fundamentally the same thing from a consumer perspective. BB10 is not being updated in any meaningful capacity, and is rapidly moving towards a state where you can sensibly say it would be wise to seek an alternative (hence 'move on').

No offense intended, but I see your bold-text-emblazoned reply as more emotional than his post.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Deckard79; 06-03-16 at 09:41 AM.
    06-03-16 07:24 AM
    'dead' and 'move on' may be putting it bluntly, but 'bitter'? Not how I read it.

Guess that's one of the drawbacks to text - sentiment can be interpreted more than one way.

As far as I am concerned, 'dead' and 'life-support' are fundamentally the same thing from a consumer perspective. BB10 is not being updated in any meaningful capacity, and is rapidly moving towards a state where you can sensibly say it would be wise to seek an alternative (hence 'move on').

No offense intended, but I see your bold-text-emblazoned reply as more emotional than his post.

Posted via CB10
    We can argue semantics of dead vs life support all day. Your view may work for this circumstance, but the difference becomes quite distinct when it's a loved one in ICU.

You can tell people you've moved on. In fact, there's a thread stickied just for that. When you start telling others they need to however, now you are trolling those who are still fine using BB10, and can decide on their own when their time has come.

The bold blue? You've been here long enough to know I use it for everything from comedy, sappy and serious, and have for many, many years.
    moyah8 likes this.
    06-03-16 12:59 PM
    How do you leak that which is not being developed. It's dead! accept it and move on. Misplaced loyalty to a company that doesn't give a crap about you or your needs.
    I don't know about you, but I need a smartphone that I can use to check emails, text, make phone calls, and quickly check facts online to settle petty arguments. My BB10 does all that. So it's still very much alive to me.
    BigBadWulf, moyah8 and Vistaus like this.
    06-06-16 09:26 AM
    I don't know about you, but I need a smartphone that I can use to check emails, text, make phone calls, and quickly check facts online to settle petty arguments. My BB10 does all that. So it's still very much alive to me.
    The OP is looking for or wondering about new leaks. Every smartphone out there can do the things you listed. But it is a BB10 so it's going the way of the abacus. You can still find them but there are better alternatives
    06-06-16 01:08 PM
    The OP is looking for or wondering about new leaks. Every smartphone out there can do the things you listed. But it is a BB10 so it's going the way of the abacus. You can still find them but there are better alternatives
    4 U

I don't know how to make that any simpler or clearer.
    moyah8 likes this.
    06-06-16 05:42 PM
    4 U

I don't know how to make that any simpler or clearer.
    You don't need to make in any clearer. I WASN'T ADDRESSING YOU!!!!!!!! And again, the thread was about leaks. Not about what a smartphone can do or not do.
    06-06-16 08:41 PM
32 12