This comes as no surprise that the last thread from the BlackBerry leaks team was shut. The following is what I was typing to be laced in that thread, which just closed as quickly as it started, thus totally proving what I had to say...

There are too many "kids" and "di*k size" comparisons in this place. Just look at the way this thread has derailed since the announcement! Second page and already a warning from the moderators!!

Sad day.

I have become very active in this forum since I have acquired my Q10 and the inception of the leaks and I am VERY grateful to those members that used their time and effort to bring together viable leaks and useful assistance and write up. I am saddened by the decision that they have made and don't care much for the politics behind the decision that have been made. I refuse to speculate and will just go on face value as to what i have seen from them... which is of admiration and understanding.

In communication 7% of any message is conveyed through words, 38% through certain vocal elements, and 55% through non-verbal elements (facial expressions, gestures, posture). The important part is that most communication is non-verbal, which is lost in any forum, which means that misunderstanding is often taken. This in addition to the different levels of understanding and learning faced by each of us, this whole thing just fuels the "irrelevancy" of some of the posts directed at each other. What's lacking here is understanding!

I will still continue to respect this forum and the valuable information that it presents and yes i understand that the absence of the BlackBerry Leaks team does not mean the absence of the forum, but for me, it represents the absence of insight and knowledge on what BlackBerry has to offer without being confined to relying on my network carrier.

Thanks again for all your fine work.

(PLEASE MODS, CAN YOU CLOSE THIS THREAD TO AVOID THE BACKLASH OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS THAT MAY FOLLOW)
    bungaboy, Derlitz, jhwo99 and 9 others like this.
    12-07-13 02:14 PM
    And closed.
    12-07-13 02:17 PM