09-27-16 01:04 AM
103 ... 345
tools
    wojt7, I hear what you're laying down. Reality is though, if they want to stay viable in hardware, they have to be responsible with their resources. I'm no OS coder, but based on the size of the radio alone, I suspect it's not as easy as you suggest. Also, as impractical as it seems on th surface, Chen may be honest about his dream of resurrecting BB10, should BlackBerry have a spectacular turn around. At worst, they are, whether folks want to believe it or not, serious about two more OS updates, containing bug fixes and security enhancements. Making a BB10 is dead statement at this point would destroy what integrity they have left, the relationship they have with those requiring the NIAP certification, and any ability to liquidate current BB10 stock, which will cripple any chance of survival. They are trapped between a rock and a hard place, and doing their best to thread the needle towards a brighter future.

A truly authoritarian point of view completely misses the point. As a consumer, I want to buy things that I want. If this company (about which I couldn't care less, and it couldn't care less about me) no longer produces something that I as a buyer want, then I say goodbye to the company.

I couldn't care less what they do or do not 'need to do to stay viable'. If that involves making products I'm not interested in, I don't care if they go under.

Understand this?
    DEV560 likes this.
    09-21-16 06:06 AM
    A truly authoritarian point of view completely misses the point. As a consumer, I want to buy things that I want. If this company (about which I couldn't care less, and it couldn't care less about me) no longer produces something that I as a buyer want, then I say goodbye to the company.

I couldn't care less what they do or do not 'need to do to stay viable'. If that involves making products I'm not interested in, I don't care if they go under.

Understand this?
    Would you care if you have no other choice? If none of the other companies make similar product?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 08:40 PM
    I would be happy :-)

Sent via BB Q10
    09-27-16 01:04 AM
103 ... 345