MODS: PLEASE DON'T SLAM ME FOR POSTING THIS ON MULTIPLE THREADS - IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT ALL SHOULD SEE

With all the leaked and official versions of 10.3.X - there has been the problem of low volume on notifications. There is a workaround:

Credit for this goes to jaydee5799 - she turned me on to it!

1) Download a FREE program called Audacity to your PC.
    2) Copy the sound file(s) you want to use on your device from your device onto your PC - then, import it (them) into Audacity.
    3) You can then manipulate the file to make the maximum volume higher.
    4) Save the modified file under a different file name (like, add MODIFIED into the file name, etc.) on your PC
    5) Copy the modified file from your PC into your device, in whatever location the original sound file was located (or in whatever location any third party ringtones you are using and modifying are located).

You can now select the modified file on your device for notifications, just as you selected the original sound file.

If the modified file is too loud (distorts when playing on your device) - simply delete it from your device, start over in Audacity with the original file, and modify it differently.

Once I had installed Audacity and figured out how to use it - took me about 10 minutes to modify 7 different notification files.
    02-21-15 09:15 PM
    I won't slam you. I will however close your thread. It will remain readable. Your other one will remain open.
    02-21-15 09:17 PM
    [INFO] Cross Posting - Do not post duplicate questions or topics in multiple forums or threads.[/INFO]

I know you want to be helpful, but Cross-posting isn't allowed, even if you have the best of intentions. Duplication of threads isn't desirable, we can keep traffic focused in one thread. Thanks.
    02-21-15 09:21 PM