02-01-14 12:15 PM
96 1234
tools
    -The ability to select volume for ringtone when setting a custom ringotne for a contact (active profile,1,2,3-9) like the legacy device...
    -Easy way to change profiles (silent-normal-vibrate...)
    -Remember last played song in the media player...
    The maybe list:
    -Active frames can have buttons that can be pressed (pause a video, next, previous in music player, start recording in voice note app frame) so they would be actually "active" frames...
    -Maybe a faster time for the lock screen camera or a gesture would be better...
    -Ability to change themes for BlackBerry 10 like the legacy devices + maybe some widgets...

All that been said, am loving the current 1925 it's very stable and I don't have any problems with it...

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 05:36 AM
    Google serivce should come to BlackBerry app world headless so we can use google apps

Posted via CB10
    dave_2611 likes this.
    12-29-13 10:41 AM
    I would like to see when you set up notification that you can set how many times the ring tone can play. Like the vibration setting.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 11:50 AM
    Already an option when you bring up the copy menu. It's the 2nd option on the right. Looks like an upside down flag facing left.

Posted by a proud NRA supporter
    Maybe the poster meant "select all" in apps with management of files, pictures, and music? That would be nice, in addition to multi-select with tap of fingers (as in 8.0..).
    12-29-13 06:17 PM
    SkyDrive integration, full backup to BlackBerry Protect and rewritten Cascades browser.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 06:44 PM
    Auto Bcc features for email accounts is must, specially to mark auto Bcc to self.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 08:14 PM
    - unlimited e-mail downloads for pop3 mail accounts
    - clipboard support for pictures and support for copying pictures into html emails
    - dark hub
    - open vpn support
    - Exfat support
    - support for more than 12 apps in homescreen folder
    - option to determine how long you get notified by LED when you missed a call/text/email etc.
    - swype right in browser to return to the last page.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 11:01 PM
    I wish Michael thornstein thought like Michael bornstein..

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 05:48 AM
    What I really want in my q30

The "same" keyboard of the q10

A 4 inch screen (pixels, full hd, all can take a hike. I just want a bigger screen to read efficiently, nothing fancy)

A large, huuuggeee battery

A phone that isn't too heavy considering the demands I'm making

Apps that are focused on increasing my productivity (read: I want google now and google maps and google docs)

Apps that make full use of my keyboard and have their own shortcuts

A trackpad

A better contacts app

Ability to set ringtones based on contact (hub++ free for all)

A less laggy OS (I can't tolerate when my screen hangs sometimes on receiving text and whatsapp)

An option to remove the close (X) button on the active frames so that I don't close those apps by mistake when they are in active frames

Ability to decide what tabscan go in my hub (I don't want facebook in my hub) including news and also data from apps (such as a trigger from stocks when my desired stocks hit certain levels and that comes to me in the HUB)

I don't want a beautiful, ultra thin phone, although I wouldn't mind. But the above items are things that MATTER THE MOST TO MOST BlackBerry USERS

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 05:51 AM
    Two things I would want:

1. A gesture that lets you close a program rather than have it minimized and sent to the active frames.

2. A gesture that allow you to control what opens in the hub when you open it. Right now if you swipe up and to the right to open the hub you get sent to where you last left off. I would like another swipe that would take you to the actual hub regardless of where you left off.
    Sweet baby jebus I was coming here to place exactly these two points and only these two points. The only difference is that I would see a switch in settings of the apps to determine if they are closed or minimized, and a switch in the hub to give a choice for how long to go before the hub returns to root rather to last message.
    12-30-13 05:58 AM
    Sweet baby jebus I was coming here to place exactly these two points and only these two points. The only difference is that I would see a switch in settings of the apps to determine if they are closed or minimized, and a switch in the hub to give a choice for how long to go before the hub returns to root rather to last message.
    I don't know... a gesture could work very well. Just swipe from the bottom all the way to the top. Half way through, a close area would become visible at the top of the screen. All you have to do is to continue that swipe and drop the app in that area. Simples.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 06:11 AM
    Whatever I need to do to stop the redundancy of the active frame for the phone, camera and other apps is fine with me.
    12-30-13 06:31 AM
    I would love to see more work done with bridge on the BlackBerry 10 os bring all features you can do with the legacy device to BlackBerry 10 phones.

Also would be nice in the smart trigger app to have more nfc functions. Ie enable bedside mode.

Be able to install bar files ota like with android apps would be awesome too

Those are just a few I have.

Proud owner of bbz30 and bb PlayBook.
    12-30-13 08:54 AM
    Google serivce should come to BlackBerry app world headless so we can use google apps

Posted via CB10
    Agreed a few apps I have installed keep giving me an error message saying unable to connect to Google services

12-30-13 08:58 AM
    Exiting apps in landscape mode is not always intuitive. My 9 year old son constantly swipes assuming normal rotation when apps are in landscape mode.

Android apps pause when not in focus which is annoying when using timer based apps such as timers or run trackers.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 09:00 AM
    Agreed a few apps I have installed keep giving me an error message saying unable to connect to Google services

Did you install the Google Play Store app and Google Services app? I have installed both and apps which require Google Play Services work now.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 10:04 AM
    Currently you can use the Space Bar to snap pics on a Q10.

Posted by a proud NRA supporter
    You can already use camera buttons to snap camera pictures...

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-30-13 10:40 AM
    Add in time travel function so I can travel to the future to see how well BlackBerry 10 features have improved. Jk

1) I want music info to display on lock screen.

2) swipe up to close active frame or maybe a pinch gesture on active frame to close it?

Posted via CB10
    aaronpan and vanthol like this.
    12-30-13 11:27 AM
    Just a better cam quality, equaliser in music and video player improvements!
    Many features are already in 2.1

Via The Monster Z30
    12-30-13 12:07 PM
    I would love to see more Quick Actions on the Q10 (maybe Z10 too). We already have call, text ,Facebook, Twitter and BBM but the possibilities are endless. For example "Whatsapp Michael how are you"
    "Set Alarm / Wake Me Up at 10 pm"
    "Remind Me to pick up cleaners...
    How awesome is that??? Post your own!

Posted from my bangin Q10
    12-30-13 12:10 PM
    BlackBerry Leaked/Beta/Dev/10.2.2/10.3 Wishlist

1) Also would like to see the integration of Google Drive
    2) Landscape mode for the homescreen
    3) The return of BlackBerry Wallet updated to utilize NFC
    4) Live/Active Wallpapers (like on Android)
    5) Always more camera features
    6) The ability to manage multiple Twitter accounts from the Hub
    7) Better Video app (i.e. create playlists, organization of videos, etc)
    8) Always welcome updates to the picture editor
    9) More features for Story Maker
    10) customizable folders on the homescreen and the ability to password protect folders
    11) Ability to store more apps in folders and hide apps and folders on the homescreen

BBM Wishlist

1) BBM video with more than one person at the same time (like a group video or similar to Google Hangouts)
    2) A BBM push-to-film feature (a Vine like feature where you can send a couple second (7-12 seconds) video clip over BBM to people, groups, or channels)
    3) Self destructing BBM messages (similar to the sharing of GPS location feature in BBM 10.3 Beta)

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Leaked/Beta/Dev/10.2.2/10.3 Wishlist Continued:

12) The ability to swipe up and to the left to access the phone app (phone app runs all the time in the background like the Hub) .
    13) Speed dial (picture) numbers over the call log should get their own section in the phone app and be able to have as many as you want. Plus the ability to sort/rearrange or edit existing ones.
    14) Bring back the filter & category features to the contacts app, along with the ability to link different contacts together by relationship (i.e. John Doe is linked with Jane Doe because they're married; like in iOS)
    15) A pinch to close on active frames instead of the ugly "X" and the just functions on active frames like seen on Jolla phone.
    16) It's about time we get a satellite view in the maps app.
    17) Always welcome enhancements to voice command.
    18) Since we already can swipe up the keyboard anytime on the screen, the number keys should be programed to coincide with the speed dial numbers in the dial pad, so a long press on any of the number keys on the keyboard will call the phone number assigned to it (this would only be functional on the touch screen BlackBerry's since no physical keyboard)
    19) An on screen track pad. Swiping from the left to the right over the keyboard makes a virtual track pad appear in place of the keyboard and can be used much like using the PlayBook controls on a BlackBerry phone.
    20) An on screen button or gesture to lock the screen so we can finally get rid of the lock screen button at the top of the phone. The only buttons that should remain are the volume rocker and mute buttons on the side. Time to start going completely gestured based.

Posted via CB10
    vanthol likes this.
    12-30-13 12:26 PM
    Faster caching of media files. And faster loading of phone book. Both issues are on boot.

Posted via CB10
    vanthol likes this.
    12-30-13 03:20 PM
    Ui should be more colourful and vibrant making it more attractive.

Posted via CB10
    If they ever want the consumer market, full control of colors is necessary.

Posted via CB10
    Jaimin Shah likes this.
    12-30-13 03:26 PM
    A virtual trackpad of the screen

Ability to decide which tab I go to by default when I swipe to the hub

Ability to choose to push my app notifications to the hub (imagine Stocks telling me when my stock has hit a certain level)

A better contacts app

No lagging while texting/whatsapp

Universal search to understand context - wake me up by 6AM, remind me to pick up the milk etc

Ability to remove the X button on active frames so that I don't close them by mistake (doesn't anyone else close active frames by mistake? Not one person suggested this improvement)

Reply to notifications from lockscreen

Ability to view only priority hub notifications in lockscreen

Ability to post wishes on friends' facebook directly from the calendar birthday notification

Reader mode feature for PDF, Emails, everything

Posted via CB10
    vanthol likes this.
    12-30-13 08:59 PM
    I posted a bunch of stuff in another thread...

1. A unified contacts. Not sure why my phone contacts list is different from the Contacts contact list.

2. Ability to natively block/blacklist any phone number directly from the phone.

3. Ability to select what an app does when closing out: either go into active tile mode in home screen, or, completely close.

4. A keyboard that is supposed to learn how you type to actually learn how you type.

5. Ability to Peak into Device Manager.

6. An actual email app.

7. A fully functioning Facebook app; not one that is part app and part mobile website.

8. Customizable lock screen notifications.

9. Ability to swipe-out (close) in land scape mode.

10. A physical track pad/home button that would use all the same gestures as the touch-screen. Pressing straight down will take you to the home screen.

11. Widgets and pinable/always "stuck to the home screen" active tiles on the home screen.

12. Something similar to Google Now.

3. Remove the shadows behind the icons
    I am fairly certain the shadows-behind-icons thing is Unix.

I want blackberry balance for non bes10 user.

Posted via CB10
    I am pretty sure there is a very good reason why Balance is not available to the average consumer....more-than-likely for the same reasons you want it.
    Jaimin Shah likes this.
    12-30-13 10:20 PM
96 1234