12-21-13 07:59 PM
241 1234 ...
tools
    [QUOTE=BlackBerry Owner 1;9675460]Well said. I just wish they would have went out with a bang and delivered something a little more stable than BerryInsiders 10.2.1.1055 leak.

A little more stable????? I've been running it since the day it was released and EVERYTHING WORKS for me. Had it on my Z10 everything was perfect...bought a Z30 and again everything perfect. Maybe I'm just lucky...either way this OS Leak is the best I've used on any phone platform.
    12-09-13 11:37 AM
    Okay...what exactly happened to the BL team? I've been out of it for a week or so...
    12-09-13 11:40 AM
    We will have leaks, until BlackBerry allows it.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 11:43 AM
    Okay...what exactly happened to the BL team? I've been out of it for a week or so...
    If you insist.....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...3/#post9670062
    Nharzhool likes this.
    12-09-13 11:44 AM
    Yup. No more. Well is dry. Time to quit life. Goodbye cruel world!

/s
    Leaks gonna Leak. Hang in there. The Man always shows up. Eventually. We are just addicts. And it is easy to get use to the good stuff. I don't NEED another leak. Do I want another leak? YES!

I'm Glamr and I have been installing leaks for 2 years and ...
    12-09-13 11:51 AM
    Well that f***en sucks...I always got excited whenever a leak was available.

Though AFAIK, BerryInsider provided 10.2.1.1055 so we might still get leaks every now and then.
    12-09-13 11:53 AM
    Leaks gonna Leak. Hang in there. The Man always shows up. Eventually. We are just addicts. And it is easy to get use to the good stuff. I don't NEED another leak. Do I want another leak? YES!

I'm Glamr and I have been installing leaks for 2 years and ...
    Guess you missed my sarcasm tag, huh?
    moody likes this.
    12-09-13 12:02 PM
    Well that f***en sucks...I always got excited whenever a leak was available.

Though AFAIK, BerryInsider provided 10.2.1.1055 so we might still get leaks every now and then.
    *sigh*..........
    GS51 likes this.
    12-09-13 12:03 PM
    FTR I closed several threads myself, and I have seen other mods close threads in here, this is NOT a one man show. We are a team. This has been a tough forum to manage last few weeks and we are doing the best we can. Please lets take a few deep breaths, lets let the the dust settle a bit and then we will move forward. We are still learning much about 10.2.1 and loading these Android apps directly and there is much to explore and much to have fun with. Don't get so wrapped up in when the next leak is coming, enjoy what we have!

Be part of the solution also! Don't engage in the drama, business as usual. Help others, experiment with your device, load some Android Apps, have fun, but stay out of the debate club! When you see someone attacking someone or breaking the rules, ignore them, and move along, or if it's THAT offensive then use the report button, or PM a mod. You guys know my door is always open, and the same goes for the team.

Get the message?
    12-09-13 12:37 PM
    [QUOTE=dwgelowitz;9679230]
    Well said. I just wish they would have went out with a bang and delivered something a little more stable than BerryInsiders 10.2.1.1055 leak.

A little more stable????? I've been running it since the day it was released and EVERYTHING WORKS for me. Had it on my Z10 everything was perfect...bought a Z30 and again everything perfect. Maybe I'm just lucky...either way this OS Leak is the best I've used on any phone platform.
    Sorry to wander completely off the point, but your avatar is the funniest pic I've seen in a long time. Thank you for brightening my day!
    12-09-13 12:43 PM
    I find 1055 stable, what problems are you having?
    Nothing major, a few lags excessive battery drain every once in a while, the android player has a few bugs, the proximity issue, the gravity sensor, ect.

It's really just bugs that lead to a sorta unstable experience. And I've had 3 random reboots since Saturday (don't think I've had an before on 10.2.1, they showed up...well -- erm -- randomly)

I love 1055, don't get me wrong, but it does have bugs. Which is normal for leaks.

Join my BBM Channel. PIN: C003A4A0D
    12-09-13 12:48 PM
    I've been keeping quiet through all this drama and trying to hold my tongue (read: fingers) with all these threads popping up about leaks and such. I will point out what others have already: there always have and always will be leaks. My opinion (for what it is worth) is that Blackberry isn't as totalitarian as many would seem to think. They control the release of leaks and the better/more stable ones they actually want leaked. The reasoning is simple: more beta testers and they don't have to pay them. To open up leaks in the Beta Zone would be a great idea, but I'm sure they would also post change logs and from what I've been reading that isn't what everyone wants.

From here it is simple (again, my opinion): stop posting asking about more leaks and be patient. Be happy that it was as good as it was while it lasted (10.2.1055 is by far the best to date but not without some issues). I check into here somewhat regularly (2-3 times daily) looking to see if anything new has developed and all I see is more threads asking for leaks. Take the time to look through the thread list and if it has already been asked then please read through that thread. If you are not satisfied with the answer, ask it in that thread, there is no need to make a new one. The forum also has a search function that comes in handy. I really appreciate all the work that the mods, ambassadors and the leak team have put in over the past week, but they can only do their jobs if we allow them to (aside from the now defunct leak team).

If I had access to a new leak, knowing how anxious people are on here and how much negativity can come from it, I'd be hesitant to share it until the dust settles.

This was just my take on all this, take it or leave it, but do not feel offended.
    12-09-13 12:59 PM

/s
    Yes, for sure, but aside from that, my unlocked (by AT&T, gratis) Z10, 100-3, is now working beautifully with 1055. Even my Android apps and MMS messages.

I think I can live without further leaks and wait for an official release of 10.2.1.xxxx.
    12-09-13 01:17 PM
    I also have a feeling that BB has something very special in the new builds and don't want anything to leak out right now. There's no science here, pure speculation but the next leak will only drop after the official 10.2.1 is released.
    moody likes this.
    12-09-13 01:30 PM
    Guess you missed my sarcasm tag, huh?
    Mecca EL and Bilaal like this.
    12-09-13 01:43 PM
    FTR I closed several threads myself, and I have seen other mods close threads in here, this is NOT a one man show. We are a team. This has been a tough forum to manage last few weeks and we are doing the best we can. Please lets take a few deep breaths, lets let the the dust settle a bit and then we will move forward. We are still learning much about 10.2.1 and loading these Android apps directly and there is much to explore and much to have fun with. Don't get so wrapped up in when the next leak is coming, enjoy what we have!

Be part of the solution also! Don't engage in the drama, business as usual. Help others, experiment with your device, load some Android Apps, have fun, but stay out of the debate club! When you see someone attacking someone or breaking the rules, ignore them, and move along, or if it's THAT offensive then use the report button, or PM a mod. You guys know my door is always open, and the same goes for the team.

Get the message?
    Thank you. As much as I might want to take credit (or avoid blame), I really haven't closed too many threads. Just a few that were obviously headed nowhere good.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1829
    12-09-13 01:43 PM
    *sigh*..........
    Yeah...I forgot to take my smarties this morning.
    12-09-13 01:47 PM
    Nothing major, a few lags excessive battery drain every once in a while, the android player has a few bugs, the proximity issue, the gravity sensor, ect.

It's really just bugs that lead to a sorta unstable experience. And I've had 3 random reboots since Saturday (don't think I've had an before on 10.2.1, they showed up...well -- erm -- randomly)

I love 1055, don't get me wrong, but it does have bugs. Which is normal for leaks.

Join my BBM Channel. PIN: C003A4A0D
    Did you try leaving your battery out for a while, at least 30 min?
    12-09-13 01:59 PM
    Can someone leak a better wifi radio to replace 1055?
    12-09-13 02:08 PM
    That's lame if it was Blackberry cracking down that caused this. I don't know what exactly happened, but I know before I discovered the Leaked OS section of CB forums, and installed my first leak, I was giving up hope that I'd ever love my Z10 again...with all the issues with Link (yeah, I'm one of the people who cannot get Link to work consistently, no matter what I do (just a matter of being patient until they work out all the bugs with Link on PC's running Windows 8/8.1 hopefully?) Anyway, once I installed 10.2.1.1055 I was excited about my Blackberry for the first time in a long time...I know that there will probably always be the odd leak, no matter what a company does...but I think it would be a bad decision if Blackberry decided to crack down and try to stop leaks altogether. Just my opinion of course...
    anon1727506 and moody like this.
    12-09-13 02:22 PM
    The leak will drop, its probably just not the right time now...
    12-09-13 02:27 PM

/s

donot I repeat donot jump...

ahh screw it..

jump

hahahahah
    12-09-13 02:31 PM
    Ask Berry Insider, he has some people under the impression over at BlackBerry Empire that he'll be dropping some..

Just the messenger, don't shoot.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 02:32 PM
    Ask Berry Insider, he has some people under the impression over at BlackBerry Empire that he'll be dropping some..

Just the messenger, don't shoot.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I'm also reading that. I think if he wants to drop something (and if he can), it would make perfect a for him sense to shun CB. I would not be surprised at all.
    12-09-13 02:38 PM
    Yes, I'm also reading that. I think if he wants to drop something (and if he can), it would make perfect a for him sense to shun CB. I would not be surprised at all.
    Really? It makes no sense to shun anyone.. it's the internet lol. Once a file gets out there, it's out there. I don't even know BerryInsider but I know any such efforts to contain a 'leak' to any one spot is just silly and pretty pointless.
    12-09-13 02:43 PM
241 1234 ...