10.3.2.2789 with a T-Mobile SIM has WiFi calling with the Leap! Just wanted to let everyone know.
    raino and gfondeur like this.
    10-01-15 01:25 PM
    Congrats! You only sideloaded that TMOBILE WiFi calling bar file, right?

Posted via CB10 on Passport OG
    10-01-15 01:44 PM
    Congrats! You only sideloaded that TMOBILE WiFi calling bar file, right?

Posted via CB10 on Passport OG
    No, I did a fresh install using an autoloader. When I finished the setup process it said that calls and texts would be made over the wifi network and the wifi calling symbol was showing at the top. Then I sideloaded the wifi calling switch bar that was linked in another thread to switch off wifi calling if I wanted to. I made a call using wifi calling and got the "congratulations you made your first call over the wifi network". So I know it is working. This is great because I have poor T-Mobile coverage at my location.
    Now when I get a chance I am going to try this OS on my Q5 and see if wifi calling works on that too.
    10-01-15 02:01 PM
    Just to let some know. I used an auto loader to put 10.32.2789 on my Q5 and all features are working. I did have the wifi calling ready but didn't have to install it. I also did this to my Q10 and same result.

I believe in .2789 it's all baked in so there is nothing to but an auto loader of that OS version. When I got it on my Q10 thought I got lucky. So I did the same to my Q 5 a few weeks later and same result!!

I even side loaded google play store, maps and Google now...was really easy. However I do noticed it makes the phone a little warmer than my liking, so I removed them.

I just wanted to put this out there. I looked far and wide for doing things to the Q5, and nothing really solid. Seemed like a lot of guessing, or repeating what they "heard".

I have to say I like the Q5 better than the Q10. I like the spacing of the keys and they are clickier. I also like the extra real estate at the battle of the screen, it swipes soooo much better. Back to the keyboard, you know your pressing something and I have less errors.

You can't even tell the Q5 has a 300 MHz processor less. 10.3.2 really optimized it well. As long as your not a picture taking buff, the camera sucks.
    12-06-15 03:38 PM