Seriously, what is the deal with all of these leaks? Why are there never any leaks of Android, IOS or Windows Phone?

It's like Blackberry is bursting at the seams or something. I honestly wish there were no leaks. At least it would lend to a feeling of internal integrity and stability amidst all the chaos surrounding the company.

My only guess, is that Blackberry is accelerating it's quality assurance by viewing all of the different bugs people are reporting on these forums from installing the software.

Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 10:26 PM
    Nothing beats a good moan, eh?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 10:27 PM
    Seriously, what is the deal with all of these leaks? Why are there never any leaks of Android, IOS or Windows Phone?

It's like Blackberry is bursting at the seams or something. I honestly wish there were no leaks. At least it would lend to a feeling of internal integrity and stability amidst all the chaos surrounding the company.

My only guess, is that Blackberry is accelerating it's quality assurance by viewing all of the different bugs people are reporting on these forums from installing the software.

Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    But I don't want to be stuck on 10.1...

If their U-turn on the Android bar is any indication, then BBRY seems to be listening to feedback on leaks. While it still is a stupid idea to ask them about leaks, this can only make the OS better.
    09-12-13 10:28 PM
    err android has leaks all the time also. iOS has its betas too
    toobs623 likes this.
    09-12-13 10:29 PM

Thoughts?

Posted via CB10

In my opinion, I think you may have stumbled upon something there.
    09-12-13 10:30 PM
    Android, Windows Phone and iOS do have leaks, just not as awesome as ours.
    09-12-13 10:30 PM
    Because waiting for the official is painful.
    indie_b likes this.
    09-12-13 10:31 PM
    Maybe I'm not viewing the appropriate news feeds that are reporting them. Perhaps I'm just more interested in Blackberry, so I'm more sensitive to seeing them.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 10:36 PM
    Maybe I'm not viewing the appropriate news feeds that are reporting them. Perhaps I'm just more interested in Blackberry, so I'm more sensitive to seeing them.

Posted via CB10
    I know Android 4.3 has leaked a bunch of times, I can't remember any OS leaks off the top of my head for the other two systems.
    09-12-13 10:37 PM
    I know Android 4.3 has leaked a bunch of times, I can't remember any OS leaks off the top of my head for the other two systems.
    Amber OS leaks for WP, iOS betas leaked example iOS7, I got it without being a part of the paid developer program

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 11:02 PM
    Windows 8.1/PC leaked

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 11:09 PM
    Leaks shows a developer team constantly at work. The question should be why does BB allow the leaks? My guess is to just excite the core fans on the product. We are also genuine pigs lol
    09-12-13 11:10 PM
    "BOOOYAAH"!! LoL

Posted via CB10 app on my Z10 Stl100-1 on 10.2.0.1521
    09-12-13 11:21 PM
    Leaks shows a developer team constantly at work. The question should be why does BB allow the leaks? My guess is to just excite the core fans on the product. We are also genuine pigs lol
    I think it?s a combo of secondary beta testing, frustration with slow carrier testing, and the fact that they have been laying off a bunch of their internal testers.

Posted via CB10
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    09-12-13 11:31 PM
    Amber OS leaks for WP, iOS betas leaked example iOS7, I got it without being a part of the paid developer program

Posted via CB10
    Many of us got IOS7 without paying right now im running IOS7 GS in my iPod. But i Think BlackBerry is doing it to get feedbacks from users, so do not complain install your leak and say out loud what you do not like. Maybe in the next leak your issue will be fix
    indie_b and BB_Bmore like this.
    09-12-13 11:59 PM
    gotta love that spell checker.
    Barljo, toobs623 and Jakob Greve like this.
    09-13-13 12:11 AM
    There are intructions to load IOS7 into your iphones in youtube. Its how my friend got his IOS7 from
    09-13-13 12:14 AM
    LOL ed at 'genuine'

Posted via CB10
    indie_b and Dent4DA08 like this.
    09-13-13 12:15 AM
    It becomes hobby for me every once a week and next leak ii heard bbm will have dark theme too awesome berryleaks

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 01:13 AM
    BB let those leaks go on the internet and we just testing it. At the moment finishing this text BB know I know.

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ there are also apple firmware sites so people can download old and new firmwares.
    09-13-13 01:15 AM
    maybe BBs' employees have had it w/ c-suits' incompetence, & this is their way of getting even,,, if we think they look incompetent out here, can you imagine what it's like behind closed doors???
    09-13-13 01:19 AM
    You can't complain about an option. If there were no leaks I'd be stock at 10.0, since updates are carrier related
    clubbstudios likes this.
    09-13-13 01:37 AM
    there are also apple firmware sites so people can download old and new firmwares.
    iPhone, iPod, iPad and Firmware/Software Download
    09-13-13 02:38 AM
    i think leaks creates much better OS in the end also its fun guys
    09-13-13 03:03 AM
    I often wonder why BlackBerry ain't trying to get to the leak itself, not to mention there is a actual leak site, which leads me to believe BlackBerry themselves let these leaks out for feedback
    moyah8, indie_b and BB_Bmore like this.
    09-13-13 03:04 AM