There's nothing you would do to please Mankind..

I can remember when the 10.3 launched and everyone was screaming release it to already existing BB10 devices... Release.. Release.. Release

Okay BlackBerry had to "LISTEN" to its Customers and released the stuff and now everyone is complaining..

Screaming Bugs, Screaming all stuff I for once haven't experienced..

Comon you guys should take a break and give blackberry time to fix things up and not shouting and ranting..

Posted via CB10 | Blackberry Z30 | 10.3.2.158
    bhjones, PHughes, n8tiveg and 1 others like this.
    03-28-15 12:46 AM
    BlackBerry is fixing things... and not everyone is undermining them...
    I'm waiting for them to improve... especially fate better Financials!

Posted via my  z30/2558
    canadianchic likes this.
    03-28-15 01:28 AM
    I see you updated to a bug-free issue-less all-functioning 100%-satisfying OS 10.3.2 and makred it so bold that no one can pass by...
    Instead of your upper comment, write us please what you noticed being better or worse in your OS...

And not espeacially what you find good, but write us what is bad or does not work good, thats how you make the os improve, by noticing what is not working and it will be fixed.

Never complain! No rants... Always improve!

Since you are a beta tester, what checklist did you make for yourself? What features will you compare? Have you kept an other BB10 device on an older OS version to compare?

Keep us informed!

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.1531; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480; Germany.
    claneyy likes this.
    03-28-15 01:31 AM
    What a thread.. give blackberry a break is the smartest business plan apparently.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 02:03 AM
    We are all urgently trying to save & help BlackBerry. We want them to fix their flaws & get back to the level of excellence they are capable of. If we aren't loud about what we the consumers want as customers, they may go far into their own world that separated them from our hearts / wallets in the first place.

In a way, having such a passionate fan base that cares about you is a huge benefit vs the competition. And people who feel like they have a say in the community of things are very likely to be passionate supporters. All these things you need if you want a revolution.

Like consider any time you've seen real social change, it got loud and people got angry. Why? Not because they just wanted to vent but because they wanted to see the change, after things had gotten so bad it was impossible to ignore. So the same, we love BlackBerry and we all know and can see what condition the company was in people want to help change that, by trying to inspire positive change.

Also you can't forget that this is a blackberry specific website, an operating system specific forum, and a specific section for leaks and beta related discussion. So what should you expect? People talking about Blackberrys operating systems flaws, problems, areas needing improvements, & things like that.

To lurk here you have to be a very particular type of consumer (of which type BlackBerry clearly has many).

It's a go hard or go home type of industry (trying to be blessed to collect a mass of people's hard earned money) the insight provided here is a major asset. What do you think we just hand out money for free? Always stay on your toes.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by claneyy; 03-28-15 at 06:03 PM.
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    03-28-15 05:45 PM
    You experienced one of those issues for sure. You just don't want to admit it. Or, you don't know if some function is working properly or not co'z you don't know how to use your BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 07:26 AM
    I think the OP is simply making a general observation of the comments of some members around here - that's all.

Yes, many of us do calmly report what we find in the leaks and updates that come along. Just so others will know what to expect.

But, have none of you noticed there are plenty of "OMG, The downfall of BlackBerry is imminent, because the calendar has dots instead of bars - I'm gone, OMG, OMG", and "just got the update and my phone is a useless brick now", type of posts. They are kind of all over. Same over at the BlackBerry Support forums.

There was a lot of posts asking why 10.3.1 couldn't come out for existing devices for quite a while. Once they did go out last February, there were even more complaints about what it did.

It has nothing to do with whether or not the OP, or I, have experienced any of the issues that have occurred. I've actually experienced a few issues since updating myself - having been running some version of 10.3.1 since last October. The only issues I ran across were the problematic volume control - and I still have that even on 2582; and the vibration that continues to run on for several more seconds after answering a call - which I solved by turning the vibration off (I haven't checked to see if that was fixed even though it was reported fixed).

Some of us are just more tolerant of problems with our devices. True, those that can't handle it probably shouldn't be running leaks, and most of us that do run them, usually know better - as, apparently, does the OP. We report what we find without the temper-tantrums.

But, then we get the temper-tantrums, too. When they come from those who got the updates OTA and it messes up their devices, I can understand it. It's when they come from those who deliberately updated to a leak, and still complain as if the world is ending, that bothers me.

(Full disclosure - I don't like the change in the calendar either and posted my displeasure about it several times. But I never cried "the sky is falling" because of it. Just added my voice to those that felt it wasn't the right direction, or a helpful change. There are ways to do that without throwing a conniption fit.)
    miker476 likes this.
    03-29-15 08:40 AM
    You experienced one of those issues for sure. You just don't want to admit it. Or, you don't know if some function is working properly or not co'z you don't know how to use your BlackBerry.
    That's a pretty foolish statement.
    03-29-15 09:26 AM