I mean WHY did you do this to US here on CB??? Getting our hopes up, letting us freak out over a password, trying to break the password.....

And for in the end its like a huge "middle finger" in our a**.........

Thank you allot Lengend!!!! I cant trust you now no more.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 10:42 AM
    this is gonna get closed fast.

('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c])

is the password/
    joleud and moyah8 like this.
    06-18-14 10:43 AM
    If you have followed Lengend for a while.... that is how he rolls.
    toobs623 and DYLANHABKIRK like this.
    06-18-14 10:44 AM
    In 4..3..2..1

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    06-18-14 10:45 AM
    We all need to relax and enjoy what we have now and be happy we still have BlackBerrys in our hands relax and wait for sdk launch next week

My 2c we have all acted like children

Close this thread.
    If you have to complain use his channel
    In squircle we trust.
    06-18-14 10:46 AM
    He turned to the dark side. He was corrupted by the power of the leak.

Posted via CB10
    Nonikhanna and Guyzer like this.
    06-18-14 10:48 AM
    Thank you BriniaSona !!! It works
    06-18-14 10:52 AM
    Lengend, I am Your fasha !
    06-18-14 10:53 AM
    Coming from Legend I don't really care what he does.. and I'm not mad... but coming from a CB mod is quite concerning... where is this website going?
    AcADIeN, illlya, dad2bandm and 2 others like this.
    06-18-14 10:53 AM
    I don't know how many threads I have to say it on, hit I told you legend does this all the time, leads people tries to get followers, likes ect. People to respect and worship him. Each time I saw it people bash me. But hopefully this time and this stunt people start to believe me lol

I'm sure in a few days well see another "respect for legend" thread a.k.a worship and bow down for him. And the mods will do nothing again until someone makes a fuss saying it's okay to worship him (a mod)

Ps... where PK I haven't seen him post in awhile hopefully he didn't leave, he was the best/ and fairest mod here
    Posted via CB10
    ofutur, illlya, anon721037 and 1 others like this.
    06-18-14 11:01 AM
    uploading the unlocked one to mega now.
    06-18-14 11:16 AM
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO still says 10.3.0.296 in the OS Version
    06-18-14 11:18 AM
    PK is still here!

Look folks, the conspiracy theories need to stop, and threads like this. Last couple days have been less than stellar, we're managing it, and tomorrow is much more important than the leak follies. Move forward
    GodGibson, ifraser, go1ndr and 3 others like this.
    06-18-14 11:32 AM
    PK is still here!

Look folks, the conspiracy theories need to stop, and threads like this. Last couple days have been less than stellar, we're managing it, and tomorrow is much more important than the leak follies. Move forward
    Yes I am still here! Folks there are so many more important things in life than these leaks! Spending time with family for example. Participating in your favorite offline activity, such as bowling, softball, dating, or WHATEVER!

Anyways Lengend has asked me to make a statement on his behalf and I have agreed to do so. He has told me that he only wanted to have this password hunt to try to get the community to work together on a common goal, and to put aside our differences. While this effort might not have been successful, and may not have gone as he planned, I don't think his intentions were bad here.

In any event Lengend has agreed to step down as the Moderator of the Leaks forum. We wish him well. He will continue on as a regular member of the CB community, and will always be welcome here!
    06-18-14 12:17 PM