12-02-14 06:20 AM
75 123
tools
    Some of you will hate me for saying this. Some may even lash out for it. Sorry, I'm chuckling too much to hold back.

Patrick, do you recognize the irony, of using a stolen OS, and being frustrated that BlackBerry, or you through some fault of your own, in some strange twist has managed to block your access to purchased apps?
    Simply said... that didn't help!
    He's already in problems trying to recover his investment in Blackberry's ecosystem!

Posted via CB10 and my awesome Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3442
    11-28-14 04:27 PM
    Double Post
    11-28-14 04:28 PM
    Simply said... that didn't help!

Posted via CB10 and my awesome Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3442
    LoL, it wasn't meant to. Twas comedy, from my sick mind.
    11-28-14 04:30 PM
    Some of you will hate me for saying this. Some may even lash out for it. Sorry, I'm chuckling too much to hold back.

Patrick, do you recognize the irony, of using a stolen OS, and being frustrated that BlackBerry, or you through some fault of your own, in some strange twist has managed to block your access to purchased apps?

For the record, I'd be frustrated too.
    I'm not frustrated, I was just scared that my money was lost forever. Now I have hope

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 04:38 PM
    I'm not frustrated, I was just scared that my money was lost forever. Now I have hope

Posted via CB10
    Check BB store on PC? Login and check past purchases? Cannot we do that.
    11-28-14 06:23 PM
    my account allready move to 2 playbooks and 4 BlackBerry phone's . So having your email adres and password is enough. Maybe install everything again with a autoloader and start all over again.
    11-29-14 06:04 AM
    OK that made sense.

...But it won't let me use my email address
    Attachment 317452

Posted via CB10
    Looks like you're in the create a new BBID section instead of the sign in to existing BBID section.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 06:30 AM
    Looks like you're in the create a new BBID section instead of the sign in to existing BBID section.

Posted via CB10
    There is no sign in to existing bbID section

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 07:18 AM
    There is no sign in to existing bbID section

Posted via CB10

See if you can see old purchases?
    11-29-14 08:15 AM
    One other thing (if your bbid is the original). When I first went to BBWorld after using the 10.3.1.xxx autoloader, it also showed NO apps. But I swiped down, Settings, General, and at the bottom of that screen, "REFRESH BB World" and give it some time to, well, refresh! All of mine showed up.
    Gearheadaddy likes this.
    11-29-14 10:52 AM
    One other thing (if your bbid is the original). When I first went to BBWorld after using the 10.3.1.xxx autoloader, it also showed NO apps. But I swiped down, Settings, General, and at the bottom of that screen, "REFRESH BB World" and give it some time to, well, refresh! All of mine showed up.
    Thanks. I tried but with no success

I'll just wait until the next less comes and install through autoloader

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 11:12 AM
    I don't understand why you don't just do a security wipe and start again? What's the big deal?

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf and john_v like this.
    11-29-14 11:33 AM
    Thanks. I tried but with no success

I'll just wait until the next less comes and install through autoloader

Posted via CB10
    Just downgrade to something lower where you had your apps? or do a multiwipe and try?
    11-29-14 11:36 AM
    I don't understand why you don't just do a security wipe and start again? What's the big deal?

Posted via CB10
    Because i have a lot of data stored on my phone. and id have to redownload and setup everything.
    11-29-14 01:21 PM
    The biggest part of a restore is applications, and you have none. Patrick, you're not making much sense. An hour of backup/restore vs hours at an alternative solution on CrackBerry.
    11-29-14 03:18 PM
    The biggest part of a restore is applications, and you have none. Patrick, you're not making much sense. An hour of backup/restore vs hours at an alternative solution on CrackBerry.
    I realize I'm not making much sense. So instead of explaining, I'll just do the autoloader. That way it's a win win

Now should I use 1151 or 1154?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 03:33 PM
    I realize I'm not making much sense. So instead of explaining, I'll just do the autoloader. That way it's a win win

Now should I use 1151 or 1154?

Posted via CB10
    Start a bloody revolution. Use 1776!
    pttptppt and ppeters914 like this.
    11-29-14 03:40 PM
    Start a bloody revolution. Use 1776!
    I'm quite enjoying ur sense of humor right now lol

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-29-14 03:43 PM
    I am laughing from a healthy place at this thread
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-29-14 08:24 PM
    Go to Settings --> BlackBerry ID, make sure you have the correct blackberry ID setup.

As there are people with same names, and people upgrade/change devices from time to time. The best way to identity a person is by the BlackBerry ID, in Blackberry's case, they choose email address.

If you forget your password, you can click on forgot password, and blackberry will send you email to reset your password.

However, if you decide to use a different blackberry ID, then you will have to start over.

I don't think any company include Google, Apple allow you to bring Apps, Contacts from one account to another.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 10:52 PM
    Okay, I just skimmed through the thread, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned.
    Have you tried going into the my world section, and hitting refresh from the right overflow menu in the available section? It's basically meant to pull all apps linked to your BBID.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 12:52 AM
    Go to Settings --> BlackBerry ID, make sure you have the correct blackberry ID setup.

As there are people with same names, and people upgrade/change devices from time to time. The best way to identity a person is by the BlackBerry ID, in Blackberry's case, they choose email address.

If you forget your password, you can click on forgot password, and blackberry will send you email to reset your password.

However, if you decide to use a different blackberry ID, then you will have to start over.

I don't think any company include Google, Apple allow you to bring Apps, Contacts from one account to another.

Posted via CB10
    Apple does

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 05:22 AM
    Just share, before I got a ton of problems when install 1154 on z10.
    Every time I install result with different problem.
    So I do with very basic way to install new OS.
    First do security wipe, before run the autoloader. Let phone as is after wipe.
    Then run autoloader after done, wait phone as is around 5 minutes to give time for O2 detect everything.
    If your phone start with normal setup (like when you buy new BlackBerry) then your installation is successful.
    Please see notification bar, if you only see setting icon, please be patient wait again until OS detect your hardware.
    Then you will get Stable OS.
    And all your paid apps back again

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 08:15 AM
    It would be awesome if BlackBerry would let you simply log out and log in with a different ID. But things can't be simple I guess...
    Not really. That would be a big security hole; would break BlackBerry Protect, Blend and other things as well.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-30-14 09:50 AM
    One global account would be passed around, allowing anyone "connected" to install shared purchase apps.
    11-30-14 10:06 AM
75 123