Was looking around for a consolidated issue / known problems on 1925. Had a tab from few days ago for 1925 bugs which seems to have either been renamed or deleted. Could someone please direct me to the proper link for this.

I have been facing issues with my calls going to the headset - when it isn't even plugged in. It's becoming tricky to reach out on the phone and toggle the "audio" button on the call screen while driving in order to take the call on the bluetooth. Any suggestions ?

Also - the music player app is not living up-to the old BB07 versions. Few things missing...

But my biggest gripe is regarding the name and details of mp3 lecture files I regularly download (sometimes many everyday). My old trusty curve 9310 would download the files with the full and proper name and all associated details. On the Z10 I have to rename the files manually everytime - and it's becoming a big hassle. Any & all help much appreciated on this.

Hare Krishna
    12-30-13 07:22 AM
    12-30-13 07:31 AM
    Thanks Elessar. I will post in the thread you indicated. This thread could be scratched by mods.

Hare Krishna
    12-30-13 07:48 AM
    Closing...
    12-30-13 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD