07-29-13 04:04 PM
101 ... 2345
tools
    Legit question that can be answered with a search?

Posted via CB10
    .......that has also been answered numerous times over the "years".
    07-28-13 01:25 PM
    I neither trust nor distrust leaks. I choose not to use them. I prefer the Telus SIM card method for access to fast updates in the US.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    07-28-13 01:27 PM
    Last week there was a full moon..so according to your theory there should be a leak soon, or is there a shortage of cats in Waterloo?

did u want your cat back ? 1 cat per leak randsom
    Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 01:42 PM
    So..

"Search Before Posting - Often times questions and/or topics have already been discussed in an existing thread. Before posting a new thread, please try the search feature to research your question.

Telling someone to "Search" - Do not reply to a question by telling someone to do a search. Kindly suggest a search link, answer their question, or feel free not to respond."

As per community guidelines

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 01:50 PM
    And the "funny" man is all gone.

Posted via CB10
    ....and you're helping by trying to stir the pot?
    07-28-13 01:54 PM
    It wasn't my cat...

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 02:27 PM
    So..

"Search Before Posting - Often times questions and/or topics have already been discussed in an existing thread. Before posting a new thread, please try the search feature to research your question.

Telling someone to "Search" - Do not reply to a question by telling someone to do a search. Kindly suggest a search link, answer their question, or feel free not to respond."

As per community guidelines

Posted via CB10
    You see I've never liked that rule as its a double edge sword. While your right people shouldn't be telling the OP "to search", the OP obviously didn't do his due diligence and "search before posting", so really telling someone to do A is breaking rule B, and the OP is breaking rule A

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 02:28 PM
    You see I've never liked that rule as its a double edge sword. While your right people shouldn't be telling the OP "to search", the OP obviously didn't do his due diligence and "search before posting", so really telling someone to do A is breaking rule B, and the OP is breaking rule A

Posted via CB10
    But what if you search before posting... and you come up with your post saying... "search before posting" (hitherto known as SBP). You'd end up in Sartre's "No Exit."
    07-28-13 02:44 PM
    But what if you search before posting... and you come up with your post saying... "search before posting" (hitherto known as SBP). You'd end up in Sartre's "No Exit."
    Honestly as long as a OP says they've tried to search, I'll take their word on it, no reason not to.

But when a OP doesn't state they've searched, it is assumed they just went ahead and asked the question without doing their part.

And as much as I hate to point it out, the fact the OP in this case is posting the question from a iPhone 5 running tapatalk, probably also doesn't help the OP's question.

And no this isn't a hate on other OS users, I'm just stating a obvious fact that on a OS's respect forum, the majority of users look down on those who don't post here from a PC or a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 02:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yip that's actually why I brought it up.-was neither attacking you nor the op. Just found it a funny thing that those two points are put together. Shouldve explained my reasoning

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 02:53 PM
    Yip that's actually why I brought it up.-was neither attacking you nor the op. Just found it a funny thing that those two points are put together. Shouldve explained my reasoning

Posted via CB10
    All good, never took it as one, guess I just read your mind

Posted via CB10
    sayf777 likes this.
    07-28-13 02:55 PM
    From where and why do leaks come slowly for the STL100-01?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Didn't you guys hear about the 250 dismissals on Waterloo?
    There was in a testers team!!

There Crackerrs are the new testers base for Blackberry!!!!

There if you want my opinion, we are just enjoying to test for free BBRY software for the best experience!!!
    And as a long Open Source project contributor, I can just see positive to get the more testers feedbacks!!
    Just that in this case BBRY isn't open source!
    Off topic there: if code was open, we would have our BBOS features back in few days! (full configurable profiles, full control over the LED, keyboard shortcuts...) just a matter of few lines of code!

My 2 cents
    07-28-13 04:00 PM
    if you want to know where's leak coming from?

"from my heart"

Posted via CB10 using Z10STL100-1 with the Ancient OS
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-28-13 04:26 PM
    Where do the leaks come from?-lf.jpg

How will I explain this to my kids?!
    07-28-13 04:55 PM
    From where and why do leaks come slowly for the STL100-01?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    The leaks come from people who know what is going on in business like best buy employees, people who write blogs and pretend to be journalists, and the chick with the glasses who works at the phone store.
    07-28-13 05:01 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lf.jpg 
Views:	670 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	186733

How will I explain this to my kids?!
    Tell them Keanu Reeves killed the fairy.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 05:20 PM
    The leaks come from people who know what is going on in business like best buy employees, people who write blogs and pretend to be journalists, and the chick with the glasses who works at the phone store.
    Hey, that's chick is HOTTT!!!!

Posted using mind control while drunk on a STL100-4/10.2.0.8xx LE on VZW. #OSElite
    07-28-13 05:42 PM
    I wonder if someone interrogates a BBRY employee Batman style from high altitude via a rope and asks "Where is it?? Where's the Leak?!"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CB Forums mobile app
    07-28-13 06:26 PM
    I had a really bad distasteful answer as to where leaks come from. But, to avoid offending anyone I erased it and decided to post this instead.

Posted using mind control while drunk on a STL100-4/10.2.0.8xx LE on VZW. #OSElite
    07-28-13 07:34 PM
    Leaks comes from blackberry sent to chosen and trusted devs to test.

Devs experiment with it and play around. Then they will report back to blackberry what are the flaws.

And then they will call the leak fairies to fix the flaw and release it to public as leaked version.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 08:00 PM
    If the company that manufactures your phone has to "leak" it's own software, you bought the wrong phone.
    07-28-13 11:34 PM
    If the company that manufactures your phone has to "leak" it's own software, you bought the wrong phone.
    No

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 12:00 AM
    Every full moon, our group meets in the woods outside Waterloo and sacrifices a cat in the moonlight while chanting "Leak! Leak! Leak! Leak! Gooble gobble! Gooble gobble!". A solid gold USB drive with a leak on it materializes in a puff of sulfur.

That is where leaks come from.
    I always thought the OS Elite group would sit around a campfire on the edge of a lake outside of Waterloo singing "Koom ba ya" while being pantless and hopping on one foot wearing a Punky Brewster skittles rainbow sock until the water would open up to expose the golden USB drive with the leak.

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    pili4 and Kris Simundson like this.
    07-29-13 02:05 PM
    They're from BB. Why does it happen to STL-1? Because 1 is a lonely number and stl-1 users are very special.
    07-29-13 03:36 PM
    I always thought the OS Elite group would sit around a campfire on the edge of a lake outside of Waterloo singing "Koom ba ya" while being pantless and hopping on one foot wearing a Punky Brewster skittles rainbow sock until the water would open up to expose the golden USB drive with the leak.

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    That's was. The old ineffective way.

pili4 and 3hb78ftg like this.
    07-29-13 03:49 PM
101 ... 2345