Hi all,

We have good stickies and tools to find official builds (sachesi codes thread), leaks (OS archive), but I think we miss one about "what is a good daily driver for each device... " even including hybrids.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 05:10 AM
    01-11-15 05:31 AM
    Does not tell me which one to take...
    01-11-15 05:44 AM
    Hi all,

We have good stickies and tools to find official builds (sachesi codes thread), leaks (OS archive), but I think we miss one about "what is a good daily driver for each device... " even including hybrids.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    I think that it is an impossible question to answer.

There are far too many variables, device, carrier and how each individual uses their device.

What may be a deal breaker for someone may make no impact on another eg I do not use any android Apps so android runtime being poor on a certain build would not impact on me at all whereas someone who relies on android apps would find it unacceptable.

Each to their own.
    01-11-15 06:43 AM
    I think that it is an impossible question to answer.

There are far too many variables, device, carrier and how each individual uses their device.

What may be a deal breaker for someone may make no impact on another eg I do not use any android Apps so android runtime being poor on a certain build would not impact on me at all whereas someone who relies on android apps would find it unacceptable.

Each to their own.
    Best answer and I agree there is no such best os for certain device too many variable

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 06:47 AM
    I think if someone posts their device information including what OS they're using currently they'll get feedback from like users on what works well for them. But as was posted above, there are definitely variables to consider as to what would be best specifically for each individual.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.3289
    James Blight likes this.
    01-11-15 09:10 AM
    Hi all,

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    Good idea. I say you start the thread and get a hopping on the testing. Looking forward to it.
    01-11-15 09:16 AM
    Good idea. I say you start the thread and get a hopping on the testing. Looking forward to it.
    Encouraging more madness?
    Blacklatino likes this.
    01-11-15 12:34 PM
    You know me, I calls it like I sees it. If the op wants to see threads like this they should start the thread.
    01-11-15 01:05 PM
    Does not tell me which one to take...
    Take the one on the left...no, right...no, I meant middle.

Crackberry Genius on Verizon Z10/10.3.1.1949
    ppeters914, w_scott and saxxman like this.
    01-12-15 03:00 AM
    Hi all,

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    I think the best one is always the next one.

Done.

Via my simply amazing  Q10 10.3.1.1949
    SteelGreek likes this.
    01-12-15 12:37 PM
    We're dealing with leaks and like others said numerous variables to each user it's impossible to say which one is 'best' for example : 1154 was terrible for me but the latest leak is great. However many people have said the opposite. The only way to know is read the instructions and warnings and make the decision if you want to take the leap. It's not the end of the world to install a leak that doesn't work for you. You just downgrade or wait.

That's the things with leaks. Using the method of your choosing and / or try different install methods and figure it out.
    It's use at your own risk with leaks and try to figure out what works for you. To me that's part of the fun.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by SnoozerBold; 01-12-15 at 02:57 PM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-12-15 02:23 PM
    A three level scale would satisfy me : good, bad, ugly...
    01-12-15 02:40 PM
    A three level scale would satisfy me : good, bad, ugly...
    Good - Finding what works best for you.

Bad - Asking everyone else what's best.

Ugly - Chasing your tail as opinions are offered, loading all suggested variants.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    01-12-15 02:52 PM
    @OP, even with directives, choosing, and lots of feedback (as noted with "each" OS leak/release), everyone with the same device will not have the same experience. So, IMO, it will always revert back to trial/error as to which OS works better for your BlackBerry. I say this not trying to be evasive, but "one size doesn't fit all". Peruse the OS Leak threads, then review some of the "additional" threads from those complaining about the OS and related issues. Good things is you can always downgrade/upgrade to something else. My. 02.

Really....CTFD! Sent from my Z30 on .1949 w/ Tap-a-Talk. (*_~)
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-12-15 07:33 PM
    10.3.1.1949 runs great on my z30, with one annoying call error if I automatically dial, and .1151 was okay on my z10.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 01:12 PM