Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 07:17 PM
    No way!

Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    01-10-14 07:18 PM
    WhatsApp beta tester and showing off peek..-img_00002992.png

Me peeking while toast notification was on.. never knew I could do that.. nothing fancy but still cool to know.

I am a WhatsApp beta Tester and I can say that the last update was amazing! It's like 2x faster and no more duplicate contacts.. it's now recognizing recently added contacts faster, it recognizes contacts that it couldn't recognized before ( I had that problem) every thing is smoother! I salute for that..

Posted via CB10
    smart548 likes this.
    01-10-14 07:21 PM
    No way!

Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    LOL. I failed at even posting something so simple!!

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 07:22 PM
    That's great.

I like whatsapp pretty much but with the online status is really annoying and it's against user privacy . Really annoying when anonymous person who knows only your phone number could know when u sleep and wake up time by observing the online status regularly . Which is more annoying only ios user can disable that . Anyone agree with that?

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 10:13 PM
    That's great.

I like whatsapp pretty much but with the online status is really annoying and it's against user privacy . Really annoying when anonymous person who knows only your phone number could know when u sleep and wake up time by observing the online status regularly . Which is more annoying only ios user can disable that . Anyone agree with that?

Posted via CB10
    Sure, but there is a solution. Delete and use BBM only.

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3, dbarz, jevinzac and 3 others like this.
    01-10-14 10:27 PM
    Sure, but there is a solution. Delete and use BBM only.

Posted via CB10
    The problem for me is that nobody bothered to get on board bbm.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 11:11 PM
    That's great.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, but if no one on your country whom used to love BBM doesn't even bother on getting on board BBM no more. What then? That's the only reason I'm on WhatsApp anyway, to talk to my "I don't want to go on BBM " crew. I own a Z10 but most of my contacts are on WhatsApp and I'm not proud.. so I think, if you can't beat them, Join them

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:53 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00002992.png 
Views:	3188 
Size:	142.3 KB 
ID:	237635

Me peeking while toast notification was on.. never knew I could do that.. nothing fancy but still cool to know.

I am a WhatsApp beta Tester and I can say that the last update was amazing! It's like 2x faster and no more duplicate contacts.. it's now recognizing recently added contacts faster, it recognizes contacts that it couldn't recognized before ( I had that problem) every thing is smoother! I salute for that..

Posted via CB10
    That's awesome!

On another note, it looks like I found another fellow Papiamento speaker, but from Aruba

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:56 AM
    Yeah, but if no one on your country whom used to love BBM doesn't even bother on getting on board BBM no more. What then? That's the only reason I'm on WhatsApp anyway, to talk to my "I don't want to go on BBM " crew. I own a Z10 but most of my contacts are on WhatsApp and I'm not proud.. so I think, if you can't beat them, Join them

Posted via CB10
    Same here, I tried a lot to convince people around me to switch to BBM, android and ios users. Both stayed not long on BBM because of the latency sending and receiving a text. Also because pictures aren't sent in full quality which is IMHO a nice feature but with one problem -> it needs 2 steps to get the high quality picture, asking and allowing. This is one to much.
    that's why all my friends won't switch to BBM and stay on WhatsApp. Even if bbm for ios and android will get voice and video over bbm.
    Really sad but true!

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 11:34 AM
    Is there a feature to turn of ' last seen '

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 11:45 AM
    01-12-14 11:59 AM
    Brooklyn, I think you posted the wrong pic.. :P

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-12-14 01:16 PM
    That's awesome!

On another note, it looks like I found another fellow Papiamento speaker, but from Aruba

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha awooo!! Di cua part abo ta?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:54 PM
    Hahaha awooo!! Di cua part abo ta?

Posted via CB10
    Korsou aki! Tin un gai mas di Korsou ku ma topa kiriba dos siman pasa nei tmb

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 09:42 PM
    Korsou aki! Tin un gai mas di Korsou ku ma topa kiriba dos siman pasa nei tmb

Posted via CB10
    Dushi Yiu! Fan duro di BlackBerry anto!! Ban keep e vibe! Ami ta on pa Z30 otro luna. Abo?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 10:28 PM