11-23-16 01:00 AM
61 123
tools
    Agreed. Wishlist.

Although I noticed in the blog post there are cosmetic changes in the Hub and the top bar

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlackBerr...401473/photo/1

Attachment 409310

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    I prefer the old look--black bar at top .
    Don't worry about it too much. That image is old as dirt and no one cared to look but rather just assume it was new. It's like from 2014. LITERALLY one of the first images used to promote the Passport. In other words, nothing has changed.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 10-03-16 at 06:52 PM.
    10-03-16 05:36 PM
    No. Not at all.
    Fully agree. The list is known. All of this other stuff comes from people living on a island where a little guy shouted once a week "da plane, da plane".
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    10-03-16 06:51 PM
    Apple and Google have employees working on iOS and Android, though.
    So you want to say, that 10.3.3 development and all changes connected with the NIAP are fully outsourced to some third party developers?
    tymap likes this.
    10-04-16 05:48 AM
    So you want to say, that 10.3.3 development and all changes connected with the NIAP are fully outsourced to some third party developers?
    Some intern from the University of Waterloo, probably.
    10-04-16 01:46 PM
    Some intern from the University of Waterloo, probably.
    Probably more like, Macdonald Secondary. After school computing society or club. Go Highlanders!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-04-16 02:08 PM
    Probably more like, Macdonald Secondary. After school computing society or club. Go Highlanders!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    That's why they were really hoping to get 10.3.3 out before the end of summer. Now high school is back in session and with all the homework, BB10 development time has really taken a hit.
    Q10Bold likes this.
    10-04-16 04:18 PM
    That's why they were really hoping to get 10.3.3 out before the end of summer. Now high school is back in session and with all the homework, BB10 development time has really taken a hit.
    Why do you think it did not ship, and we don't have a date. The students are back in school and their parents only let them work on it after they have completed their homework.
    10-04-16 06:57 PM
    Apple and Google have employees working on iOS and Android, though.
    Right. And BlackBerry had that intern's dog typing on a vkb to do it alone I guess.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport SE
    moyah8 likes this.
    10-04-16 07:55 PM
    What happened to this discussion.. why is this silent...?? If those are true or just a wishlist of some one..??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    10-06-16 08:34 AM
    What happened to this discussion.. why is this silent...?? If those are true or just a wishlist of some one..??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    It's just a wishlist. Me and a few others posted the real changelog multiple times already in several topics.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    10-06-16 03:21 PM
    It's just a wishlist. Me and a few others posted the real changelog multiple times already in several topics.

What if chen is trying to give us a surprise gift... may be an early Christmas gift...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    10-06-16 10:09 PM
    What if chen is trying to give us a surprise gift... may be an early Christmas gift...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    Then why would he post it on a Tunisian software blog?
    10-06-16 10:13 PM

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    He isn't going to give us a gift. The changelog me and a few others posted is directly from the 10.3.3 dev build. There isn't going to be anything more than what's in there except for the NIAP certification.

10-07-16 12:47 AM
    Then why would he post it on a Tunisian software blog?
    Maybe some one working in there would have leaked it..

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    10-07-16 10:54 AM
    He isn't going to give us a gift. The changelog me and a few others posted is directly from the 10.3.3 dev build. There isn't going to be anything more than what's in there except for the NIAP certification.

If you say just NIAP is everything we'll get then why isn't BlackBerry in the evaluation list of NIAP...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    10-07-16 10:55 AM
    It's coming soon, coming soon, and BlackBerry is fully supporting BB10.

In the meantime Jesus will come back to earth and resurrect the dinosaurs and a new BB10 QWERTY handset will be released that will sell 100million units.
    mh1983 likes this.
    10-07-16 11:13 AM
    If you say just NIAP is everything we'll get then why isn't BlackBerry in the evaluation list of NIAP...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    I didn't say NIAP is everything. I said that me and a few others already posted the real changelog.

The reason it's not on the NIAP list is because BlackBerry is getting NIAP certified by CSE: https://www.cse-cst.gc.ca/en/canadia...uation-product

10-08-16 12:48 AM
    I didn't say NIAP is everything. I said that me and a few others already posted the real changelog.

The reason it's not on the NIAP list is because BlackBerry is getting NIAP certified by CSE: https://www.cse-cst.gc.ca/en/canadia...uation-product

What's that's certified by CSE is that the way to get NIAP or it is also a way to get NIAP fast...?? If you say getting through CSE is fast why is it this taking more than 6 months...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    10-08-16 09:21 AM
    What's that's certified by CSE is that the way to get NIAP or it is also a way to get NIAP fast...?? If you say getting through CSE is fast why is it this taking more than 6 months...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    Dude, I didn't say CSE is fast. They're obviously slow. And yes, CSE is one of the ways to get NIAP.

10-08-16 04:55 PM
    Haha Chen is still talking s#it

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 05:20 PM
    Dude, I didn't say CSE is fast. They're obviously slow. And yes, CSE is one of the ways to get NIAP.

Why should a company which is famous for its security in software should depend on a 3rd party to get the NIAP certification...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    10-09-16 11:07 PM
    Why should a company which is famous for its security in software should depend on a 3rd party to get the NIAP certification...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    Because it just looks tacky when Jim Carrey carves himself an Oscar out of soap.
    BigBadWulf and Vistaus like this.
    10-09-16 11:16 PM

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    Huh? They are the ones doing the certification.
    Vistaus likes this.
    10-09-16 11:24 PM
    Huh? They are the ones doing the certification.
    So ok. 3rd party does the certification.
    so why the hell we need 1000+ builds to pass it?!

was BB10 so horribly misaligned, bug-proned, that it needs so many mods?
    Rustiman likes this.
    10-10-16 04:00 AM
    So ok. 3rd party does the certification.
    so why the hell we need 1000+ builds to pass it?!

was BB10 so horribly misaligned, bug-proned, that it needs so many mods?
    That's a good question...

Posted via CB10
    10-10-16 06:52 AM
61 123