07-14-15 11:26 PM
54 123
tools
    This is why I use youtube now before asking questions on here cuz people definitely aren't as helpful as they use to be. You search the forum and sometimes just like this post you got 50 people telling you how to do something so you don't know which is the correct way
    Very good practive lady, keep doing it.

We're not as useful as we used to be, that's right. We waste our time with threads such as this and it leaves little time for the important ones.

Let it be noticed that all the links he needed were in my signature. So he had the answer ALL THE TIME.

Lazy. There. I said it.
    07-14-15 06:38 PM
    Like I previously said not really talking about this post but I've searched for something a few times and had to search thru like 3 pages before someone actually said what was helpful to me sometimes it's just easier to ask your question. People on here are just so quick to be rude is all I'm saying. I remember in the beginning this was the first spot I came to for help

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 07:55 PM
    The question and the tone, and the sudden language switch of thehindibrah make it a flame magnet.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 11:03 PM
    Like I previously said not really talking about this post but I've searched for something a few times and had to search thru like 3 pages before someone actually said what was helpful to me sometimes it's just easier to ask your question. People on here are just so quick to be rude is all I'm saying. I remember in the beginning this was the first spot I came to for help

Posted via CB10
    Back in the day, there wasn't a lot of searching that needed to be done, but thread repetition was still heavy. Now there's so much content, it I'm sure is overwhelming for the novice, and our search engine needs some work (we are working on it), so it brings the sought after content to the member in a more direct, friendly way.

Older members need to keep in mind what it's like to be new, and that members see the forum via many different views. They shouldn't assume someone sees a sticky or signature, nor that they would notice them even if they did. Patience is still a desperately needed virtue.

The question and the tone, and the sudden language switch of thehindibrah make it a flame magnet.

Posted via CB10
    True, but no excuse for bad behavior from others, some of whom for damn sure should know better.

Now, enough off topic discussion. It's time to hang the closed sign, since the OP has been answered.
    diegonei likes this.
    07-14-15 11:26 PM
54 123