I found that this os is by far the fastest, and makes my passport the fastest phone I've ever used unless; I delete the blackberry hub and text message shortcuts.

Then I get general lag and applications like BBM or calendar have noticeable delays when opening. Also, the m shortcut to hub stops working.

How fast is it otherwise? On note 3 I can't comfortably type without lag on the crackberry site. With this, I just did I really hope blackberry keeps making phones.

Hard to believe we were all on bold not too long ago, and how far ahead passport is lol.

I know nobody imagined a touch sensitive keyboard lol

10.3.2.680 highly recommended just don't delete those two. Everything else like facebook, virtual expert is fine.

I delete everything I can except compass, weather and now these two.

#Passport

edit I reloaded os, kept icons and it's all good.

Standby power usage down from 1-2% per hr to 1% per night WTF!!!
    Last edited by RexdaleNap; 05-21-15 at 06:43 AM.
    05-19-15 10:41 PM
    Why delete the icons, there may be hidden connections in there that are causing your lag now, like the hub icon is a great fast way to get to the hub and the top of it instantly. And. I use text by itself I don't use it in the hub and no lag what so ever.
    05-19-15 11:00 PM
    No lag in ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.680 either....

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk
    05-19-15 11:03 PM
    ps3 keypad is touch enabled.
    05-19-15 11:20 PM
    I found that this os is by far the fastest, and makes my passport the fastest phone I've ever used unless; I delete the blackberry hub and text message shortcuts.

Then I get general lag and applications like BBM or calendar have noticeable delays when opening. Also, the m shortcut to hub stops working.

How fast is it otherwise? On note 3 I can't comfortably type without lag on the crackberry site. With this, I just did I really hope blackberry keeps making phones.

Hard to believe we were all on bold not too long ago, and how far ahead passport is lol.

10.3.2.680 highly recommended just don't delete those two. Everything else like facebook, virtual expert is fine.

#Passport
    Don't delete those icons. Put them in a not used folder. I have done the same and no lags seen

posted via the beastly Passport, SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    05-20-15 12:35 AM

#Passport
    I deleted them too and absolutely no problem. Doing this since 10.3.1 on Z10, Q5, Z30 and Passport
    05-20-15 12:46 AM
    No lag issues on my Z30

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    05-20-15 01:53 AM
    I found that FM radio laggs when switching from one station to other..
    05-20-15 04:58 AM

#Passport
    Why not delete the IMF and nuance files if your trying to make it faster?
    05-20-15 02:44 PM
    Why not delete the IMF and nuance files if your trying to make it faster?
    Will look into it next os, but holy crap standby power usage low now.
    05-21-15 06:43 AM