08-29-13 06:07 PM
190 ... 45678
tools
    Gold Candidate Release 1......hahaa

>Zedding since the beginning<
    I was actually just ready to ask what gcr1 meant. thanks.

Posted via CB10
    trinichindian likes this.
    08-28-13 09:21 AM
    BrooklynBerryAddict

I don't know I'm in_loco!

Lol

But the lock screen notifications are incomplete for me. Can't rely on them if they don't give a clear picture of my messages.

Maybe scrolling with a gesture to see all the messages could be a start. I can deal with unlocking if I see something I need to deal with asap.

With the notifications incomplete on the lock screen I'm forced to go look at the hub no matter what.

To my mind the lock screen notifications are a gimic or at best only good for people that receive minimal messages.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a CrackBerry Squircle Addict | Brain Bricker
    I agree 100%. Notification scrolling would be a really nice touch and increasing the font size a bit would be nice as well.

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    08-28-13 09:22 AM
    I agree 100%. Notification scrolling would be a really nice touch and increasing the font size a bit would be nice as well.

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    Font size idea is great. Can't see with my tired old eyes and sleepy morning eyes.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a CrackBerry Squircle Addict | Brain Bricker Member
    08-28-13 09:27 AM
    Updated original post.
    08-28-13 09:27 AM
    Font size idea is great. Can't see with my tired old eyes and sleepy morning eyes.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a CrackBerry Squircle Addict | Brain Bricker Member
    I kind of agree. But here the thing -

In the morning I look at the hub, not the lock screen.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't tried to scroll at the lock screen (sometimes a few come in at once) but for me the idea is that you can quickly see what's what (go figure).

An option to jump straight to that message, or to that section (text, Facebook etc) in the hub would be great. Ios like side swipe? Camera like long pause?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 10:02 AM
    Can't wait! 1371 is snappy, but it heats with even a small amount of use. Similarly, the battery is meh. Thank you in advance BerryLeakers.
    08-28-13 10:09 AM
    I cant wait to get this OS on my Z10
    08-28-13 10:21 AM
    Yay for new stuff! Keep moving, BB!
    08-28-13 10:28 AM
    The wait is killing me....
    VeniceBB likes this.
    08-28-13 10:32 AM
    Well keep the leaks coming. So many leaks that I started wearing Depends, then got rid of the Depends and went to a catheter! I can hardly wait for this leak to drop! Keep this going and I will run naked thru the streets of Louisville, catheter and all! Let me tell you, that won't be a pretty sight, but who cares. Keep on Keeping on BerryLeaks team!

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    08-28-13 10:34 AM
    My avatar is of my beloved and ever enchanting squircle.

I added some color to the official version to dumb down the problematic dizziness effect. I know that was the issue that caused BlackBerry to pull it from the last few builds.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a CrackBerry Squircle Addict | Brain Bricker
    Am I the only one who hated the squircle? Forgive me for bashing what seems to be the holly grail of the OS around here.. but to me it looked cheap and dated.. every time I saw I felt like I was looking at the hour glass on my old 7290..

It's not a feature that bothers me greatly one way or the other, but if asked for me it's a toss up between the original spinner and the new one.. I like that the new one is thinner, but I liked the colours of the original one.. a hybrid of the two would be awesome.. but I certainly prefer the newest one over that damn squircle!
    Kamika007z likes this.
    08-28-13 10:42 AM
    Well keep the leaks coming. So many leaks that I started wearing Depends, then got rid of the Depends and went to a catheter! I can hardly wait for this leak to drop! Keep this going and I will run naked thru the streets of Louisville, catheter and all! Let me tell you, that won't be a pretty sight, but who cares. Keep on Keeping on BerryLeaks team!

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    Wow.. That's nasty.
    08-28-13 10:51 AM
    Will there be a black theme for Z10? Would love that
    08-28-13 10:53 AM
    LOL

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    ofutur likes this.
    08-28-13 10:55 AM
    Will there be a black theme for Z10? Would love that
    Not in 2013

It's not a feature that bothers me greatly one way or the other, but if asked for me it's a toss up between the original spinner and the new one.. I like that the new one is thinner, but I liked the colours of the original one.. a hybrid of the two would be awesome.. but I certainly prefer the newest one over that damn squircle!
    I hate the fact that it looks too much like the one on Android. They could have come up with something original, like a morphing shape, an infinity loop, etc.
    08-28-13 10:57 AM
    Am I the only one who hated the squircle? Forgive me for bashing what seems to be the holly grail of the OS around here.. but to me it looked cheap and dated.. every time I saw I felt like I was looking at the hour glass on my old 7290..

The squircle could have had color for sure. One of the reasons I like the squircle is because it was unique to our platform.

Pdinos3 and Killington like this.
    08-28-13 11:06 AM
    Lookin forward to Berry Leakers latest. These leaks and updates are what make owning a BB FUN !
    Keep up the great work guys and gals.
    08-28-13 11:08 AM
    LOL

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    so, the new os fix the mobile hotspot adam?
    08-28-13 11:20 AM
    Now that's truly funny

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    08-28-13 11:20 AM

YES! THANK YOU! My thoughts exactly!

It looked totally "wirey", thin ,and cheap. I preferred the original blue or the new black one.
    just_luc likes this.
    08-28-13 11:40 AM
    Any sign of wifi calling on this build?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 11:47 AM
    The squircle could have had color for sure. One of the reasons I like the squircle is because it was unique to our platform.

As you know I like it too loco

Did I miss it, is it on 1443? If so that would be enough reason to upgrade by itself.
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-28-13 11:51 AM
    Any sign of wifi calling on this build?

Posted via CB10
    There are signs of it, yes.
    citystars41 likes this.
    08-28-13 11:52 AM
    As you know I like it too loco

Did I miss it, is it on 1443? If so that would be enough reason to upgrade by itself.
    Ditto
    08-28-13 11:53 AM
    I hope my compass works properly with this one! Major obstacle for me that has kept me on 10.1.

Posted via CB10 on my ZedTen.
    08-28-13 11:54 AM
190 ... 45678