08-23-13 08:09 PM
50 12
tools
    WHEN the bloody EF will you so called "elite" os leakers release a bloody 10. Whatever update for my Storm? I'm getting tired of being nice and patient.

Posted via CB10

Edit: "Posted via CB10" is a joke because you haven't released anything for my Storm that can run BlackBerry 10.
    Huh?! Did not understand what Peevish wrote.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 06:18 PM
    This should be interesting...lol

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    08-23-13 06:24 PM
    Are these threads merely to get your post count up so people on the forum think you have credibility?
    08-23-13 06:25 PM
    Huh?! Did not understand what Peevish wrote.

Posted via CB10
    I am trying to get BlackBerry 10 on my Storm. If the stl100's can get it, and SQXZT100's can get it, why can't I?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 06:26 PM
    Are these threads merely to get your post count up so people on the forum think you have credibility?
    No, they are merely to troll and to toy with people's emotions. And to kill, or save cats, depending on your stance of kittens, BlackBerry, religion, philosophy, and the world in general.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 06:27 PM
    I don't understand how there can be so much anger and hate towards people that risk their jobs to give away FREE stuff...
    08-23-13 06:28 PM
    And let the games begin.

08-23-13 06:29 PM
    wow, so far a useless thread!
    08-23-13 06:38 PM
    I'm torn between posting a mad outburst or a sad plea. I can't pinpoint when things got out of control in these parts of the forum and I refuse to take a side or point the finger of blame, but damnit, I'm getting tired of the constant bickering and fighting going on in threads in here. Is it really THAT hard to take a breath, count to ten and then step away from the thread or post something nice instead of all the insults and the blame?
    I love this place, I love being able to help others out where I can, I love to learn from others and I enjoy all the joking around, but all this **** between *mostly* adults trying to make up for the sizes of their private parts is getting old. And it's becoming increasingly annoying to the many many members around here who are here to learn new things and share in the fun parts of BlackBerry. It's ruining the CrackBerry experience for us all. Next time you start to feel a bout of forum rage coming on, go out for a walk, hug your kid, pay a buck to the swear jar or do whatever works for you, but could we please try and stop this constant stream of namecalling and insults?

My apologies for blowing off steam in here. It is now time that I too count to ten and leave the thread (yes, you can call me out on my hypocrisy) /end rant

note: I post this as VeniceBB the individual forum member, not VeniceBB the BB Leaks team member. Anything I said is solely my own point of view so feel free to hold it against me, but keep it separate from the team or other members of the team.
    08-23-13 06:39 PM
    So what your saying is BB Leaks hates CB, but you only hate the posters? Got it.

I'm sorry, but if any of you had any idea how boring my job is you would understand why I troll at work. Especially when a thread gets derailed right from the get go.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 06:46 PM
    I'm torn between posting a mad outburst or a sad plea. I can't pinpoint when things got out of control in these parts of the forum and I refuse to take a side or point the finger of blame, but damnit, I'm getting tired of the constant bickering and fighting going on in threads in here. Is it really THAT hard to take a breath, count to ten and then step away from the thread or post something nice instead of all the insults and the blame?
    I love this place, I love being able to help others out where I can, I love to learn from others and I enjoy all the joking around, but all this **** between *mostly* adults trying to make up for the sizes of their private parts is getting old. And it's becoming increasingly annoying to the many many members around here who are here to learn new things and share in the fun parts of BlackBerry. It's ruining the CrackBerry experience for us all. Next time you start to feel a bout of forum rage coming on, go out for a walk, hug your kid, pay a buck to the swear jar or do whatever works for you, but could we please try and stop this constant stream of namecalling and insults?

My apologies for blowing off steam in here. It is now time that I too count to ten and leave the thread (yes, you can call me out on my hypocrisy) /end rant

note: I post this as VeniceBB the individual forum member, not VeniceBB the BB Leaks team member. Anything I said is solely my own point of view so feel free to hold it against me, but keep it separate from the team or other members of the team.
    I completely agree with you. All kinds of insulting should be stopped. This also includes the moderators.

Greetings from Netherlands!
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    08-23-13 06:51 PM
    Ways...reached 3 pages without being shutdown,lol.

Via my Zormtrooper - v.10.2.0.1047
    08-23-13 06:55 PM
    Don't think I haven't seen it

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    But except JimPilot was just kidding b/c he knows how much the Leaks team loves it when posters ask this
    08-23-13 06:56 PM
    Oh no! Another pussie fight? Please lock the thread!

STL100-2 OS10.2.0.1371
    08-23-13 06:57 PM
    But except JimPilot was just kidding b/c he knows how much the Leaks team loves it when posters ask this
    I took it as he too was kidding.
    moody likes this.
    08-23-13 06:59 PM
    I have good memory. I remember the intelligent one, the true funny ones and the challenged ones.
    And as I remember jimpilot quite well, I was just joking, he's right

moody likes this.
    08-23-13 07:04 PM

WOW. I didn't know people still used swear jars. How much do you have in yours? Lol just kidding.

You have made an excellent point and I recommend the following...

This goes for certain mods as well.

VeniceBB likes this.
    08-23-13 07:04 PM
    I took it as he too was kidding.
    Yeah...we are all just kidding in this waiting room **condescending tone**....oh, a punch! get down!
    08-23-13 07:05 PM
    I have good memory. I remember the intelligent one, the true funny ones and the challenged ones.
    And as I remember jimpilot quite well, I was just joking, he's right

What he means is he was giving the challenged one a break.
    Adam Szucs and moody like this.
    08-23-13 07:08 PM
    I didn't want a fight or anything here...

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 07:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    Your laughing frog from your avatar doesn't seem like you are serious
    08-23-13 07:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Which is a great transition to what this thread is about..............

Ah what was it about?
    08-23-13 07:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    True because it gets threads shut down. Which is a shame that it will only take one or two people to post something inflammatory to get the whole thread shut down for the other 30 or more not being mean.
    08-23-13 07:19 PM
    Just so we are clear, I closed the thread!
    08-23-13 07:22 PM
    Thread under review.

Review complete. Thread stays closed, less work than handing out all of the infractions otherwise.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 08-23-13 at 08:21 PM.
    08-23-13 08:09 PM
50 12