08-17-13 09:10 AM
832 ... 678910 ...
tools
    Lol , it's like this ladies and gents. This scenario has been played out time and time again. It hasn't changed the outcome so I find it best instead of arguing about it. I accepted the fact that I can't change it and waited patiently. And realized, it's really not that big of a deal if they didn't say anything about it or leak it. I wouldn't get it anyway. Soooo. Just wait for it.

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    08-14-13 08:52 PM
    He already said it wasn't his call, that is most likely all he can say. I for one would rather have the 10.1 spinner IF we can't have the awesome one in .1047.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. The spinners are pretty damn awesome. The new spinner on 10.2 was one of things Alex Kinsella teased about on his channel. Now, it may be gone before its time. Sad.
    08-14-13 08:53 PM
    Since we are in the topic of what's right and what's not, this OS comes with an NDA via the right channels, the fact that it goes out of those channels is not right.

#subtweet lol

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1323
    08-14-13 09:03 PM
    I, for one, don't mind waiting. As much as I would love to try the latest and greatest, I'd rather have it tested and have a detailed FAQ. I can then READ IT and determine if I want to try it out, and what kind of problems I can anticipate, rather than just jump in and wonder why all this stuff (potentially) is going on and how do I fix it....just my opinion though. Thanks for doing all the hard work for me, Leak Team
    moody and k3cub like this.
    08-14-13 09:04 PM
    I, for one, don't mind waiting. As much as I would love to try the latest and greatest, I'd rather have it tested and have a detailed FAQ. I can then READ IT and determine if I want to try it out, and what kind of problems I can anticipate, rather than just jump in and wonder why all this stuff (potentially) is going on and how do I fix it....just my opinion though. Thanks for doing all the hard work for me, Leak Team
    see, while this is ok, me personally, i like trying the leaks for: A. new features. B. seeing if i can find any bugs and report them(if not already posted) C. trying a solution given to see what the outcome is.

I'd say a majority of people just want the latest to say they run latest. To be in the "circle". Which again is fine. I just wish more constructive things were spoken about. Not just about damn sideloaded apps. More talk about the OS, new menus, new shortcuts, new things by BB.
    just my 2 cents.
    n8tiveg likes this.
    08-14-13 09:14 PM
    I have a question....does the leak team then report problems and bugs back to the source?
    08-14-13 09:18 PM
    I have a question....does the leak team then report problems and bugs back to the source?
    Pretty sure that blackberry has testers. More so then the ones they laid off. But it could be possible that the source gets genuin feedback from the people they have leaked it to also.

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    08-14-13 09:21 PM
    This^

Posted via CB10 - Channel C0007098A
    08-14-13 09:22 PM
    How do you load a leaked leak when a leak is leaked by the leak team if you don't have a PC?

Posted via CB10
    That was deep man!

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    ghundiraj and in_loco_nomen like this.
    08-14-13 09:32 PM
    It's not the spinner directly but the idea of the look and feel of the UI direction we are seeing played out in the stupid old boring circle thing chasing its self.

The fundamental principles of the user interface design is being hijacked by the theory of 'principle of user profiling'.

Before we can answer the question "How do we make our user-interfaces better", we must first answer the question: Better for whom?

I believe that the new user BlackBerry is after is not us.

BlackBerry started down a road with BB10 that was new and innovative and is now changing the user model they started with to a new model. (meaning not us)

They are borrowing behaviors from systems familiar to other users (not us). Frequently a complex software system can be understood more easily if the user interface is depicted in a way that resembles some commonplace system. (NOT Innovative! )

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 09:34 PM
    1. Delete posts from people not liking the establish leak release process.
    2. Delete even the slightest off topic post to help keep the threads on target and reduce static.
    3. Rule this forum with an iron hand.

These are rules that other forums I have been on with high traffic use with great success.

Folks need to respect the folks taking time out if their day to bring us these. Respect them. Do as they ask or leave. Simple.

This post is off topic. Please delete when read.

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    I completely agree, you dont see this on the XDA forums
    08-14-13 09:35 PM
    KEEP CALM

&

Use STL100-1

Posted via CB10
    loll ...im i a bad person because i am now lauginh at these folks?
    08-14-13 09:36 PM
    I completely agree, you dont see this on the XDA forums
    thats actually why i hate this website...people are not mean on mobile nations
    08-14-13 09:38 PM
    That was deep man!

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    Hey I was truly interested in how to load a leak without a PC! Lol

Thought I missed that class!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 09:39 PM
    Isn't it 10.2.0.1323?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 09:39 PM
    I don't think we have the right to complain about a leak, I could see it if we were complaining about an official release.
    I'm sure there will be things left out of the leaks and we won't know what the final outcome is until they release the official.
    I greatly appreciate the team of Berry_leaks and what they do for us to have the newest and best OS out there at the moment.
    It's not even out yet and people are complaining. We should be curious to see what has changed or is being fixed is what I feel we have the right to if any.

Posted with a Q10 on CB10/10.2.0.1047/ Thanks to berry leaks
    Derlitz, npisano, Azensun and 2 others like this.
    08-14-13 09:41 PM
    It's not the spinner directly but the idea of the look and feel of the UI direction we are seeing played out in the stupid old boring circle thing chasing its self.

The fundamental principles of the user interface design is being hijacked by the theory of 'principle of user profiling'.

Before we can answer the question "How do we make our user-interfaces better", we must first answer the question: Better for whom?

I believe that the new user BlackBerry is after is not us.

BlackBerry started down a road with BB10 that was new and innovative and is now changing the user model they started with to a new model. (meaning not us)

They are borrowing behaviors from systems familiar to other users (not us). Frequently a complex software system can be understood more easily if the user interface is depicted in a way that resembles some commonplace system. (NOT Innovative! )

Posted via CB10
    THIS ^^^^ +100
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-14-13 09:46 PM
    thats actually why i hate this website...people are not mean on mobile nations
    Yeah...you have a lot of "mean" people, because they can be. standing toe to toe, they would whimper off in the corner.
    No picture?
    Any change with the native VC on this build?

Posted via CB10
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    08-14-13 09:48 PM
    Alright, let's make this clear once and for all as to why we hold onto leaks for a few days to test.

WE HAVE A MUTUAL AGREEMENT WITH OUR SOURCES AND WE KEEP THAT AGREEMENT.

Plain and simple, the last build 10.2.0.1047 was pushed out right away because we didn't get it from a source, we found it on BlackBerry servers.

Now, everyone chill the **** out.

Posted via CB10
    Listen to the man. It's funny how grown people ***** and whine over leaks. Do something more productive and when it's released you can be happy.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rajbir01; 08-14-13 at 10:01 PM.
    08-14-13 09:49 PM
    1. Delete posts from people not liking the establish leak release process.
    2. Delete even the slightest off topic post to help keep the threads on target and reduce static.
    3. Rule this forum with an iron hand.

These are rules that other forums I have been on with high traffic use with great success.

Folks need to respect the folks taking time out if their day to bring us these. Respect them. Do as they ask or leave. Simple.

This post is off topic. Please delete when read.

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    The issue with this,

Is people will complain that all of us mods are controlling and being unfair

(a few mods actually agree with your mentioned system, including myself)

Posted via my Dev B wielding 10.2.0.1047 | BerryLeaks Co-founder |
    anon721037 and BryanVilla like this.
    08-14-13 09:53 PM
    Listen to the man. It's funny how grown people ***** and wine over leaks. Do something more productive and when it's released you can be happy.

Posted via CB10
    It's actually whine, not wine. I enjoy one, while despise the other!
    mopar_fxr and bquinney like this.
    08-14-13 09:56 PM
    It's actually whine, not wine. I enjoy one, while despise the other!
    Hahaha thanks for pointing that out....corrected!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 10:01 PM
    I will honor your request and never again quote that terrible Quote.

Posted via CB10
    Or you could keep quoting it and see if you get a different quote (result) eventually.

Posted via CB10
    Carterbits likes this.
    08-14-13 10:10 PM
832 ... 678910 ...