08-17-13 09:10 AM
832 ... 56789 ...
tools
    LOL... a leak within the leak team.
    Correction : a leak from an elite leak team
    08-14-13 07:12 PM
    I would assume someone was poking around using the app that was created to see the OS numbers on the BlackBerry servers... this leak is not mentioned on any of the Berry Leaks wiki pages as far as I could tell and original poster is not a part of the BerryLeaks team...

EDIT- this is probably how it was found...

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=835338

Posted via CB10
    They posted it on their channel....

#GetWithBB10 Channel @ C000D7228
    08-14-13 07:19 PM
    patience is a virtue. play the waiting game and deal with it. i'd love to give the thing a go also, but we won't get it until its release to us. simple, to the point, truth. agree or disagree with how/when the team gives it out. they have their steps and thats that.

edit: take it how you want it. tease or maybe just keeping everyone in the loop.
    08-14-13 07:25 PM
    One question for the FAQ: is the Android black bar still locked in place?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 07:27 PM
    Hope for 10.2.0.1323!
    08-14-13 07:30 PM
    I think the waiting is room fun. I see nothing wrong on this thread. This thread is really very tame. Seems most here are around CB a lot. We need a place to discuss upcoming and past leaks. No biggie if we know the next leak may be forth coming soon. So what if the team wants to have it frist. So they test it or whatever I don't care I'm busy with my life, family, friends and earning money and stuff. I come here to have fun, play around and as a side effect I learned how to load a OS Because Mecca was kind and gentle with me when a asked four or five "stupid" questions. So if the team wants to find a way to ease the issues they encounter trying to offer support for a leak they drop in a public forum I for one am more then happy to let them do as they see fit.

I do understand the frustration of the folks that feel they don't need the help I may require with computer type technology.

But it would appear you folks are out of luck because you don't have the connections one or more of the team has. Possession
    is nine tenths of the law as my father would say with a smile.

And I want the loading circles!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 07:34 PM
    I am very amused that people got amok in this thread due to a piece of Autoloader =))

Posted via CB10
    Sator likes this.
    08-14-13 07:35 PM
    I need my crack. Thanks leak team, you are on the ball 100% percent of the time.
    Derlitz likes this.
    08-14-13 07:36 PM
    Hi kris did skype work for q10 in this leak? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 07:39 PM
    How do you load a leaked leak when a leak is leaked by the leak team if you don't have a PC?

Posted via CB10
    I've got my ways... it's a pain tho!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 07:40 PM
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Albert Einstein
    I wish people would stop incorrectly quoting this terrible quote. As a person in QA, I can rhyme off a million things you do over and over and expect a different result. The better quote (but still not a valid definition) is "Insanity: repeating the same mistake over and over again and expecting different results".

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results." - Democratic Underground
    Albert Einstein - Wikiquote
    08-14-13 07:41 PM
    Waiting Room for  OS 10.2.0.1323!! :D-img_00001098.png

Michael answered a good question !
    08-14-13 07:54 PM
    I wish people would stop incorrectly quoting this terrible quote. As a person in QA, I can rhyme off a million things you do over and over and expect a different result. The better quote (but still not a valid definition) is "Insanity: repeating the same mistake over and over again and expecting different results".

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results." - Democratic Underground
    Albert Einstein - Wikiquote
    I will honor your request and never again quote that terrible Quote.

Posted via CB10
    Sator and clie610 like this.
    08-14-13 08:13 PM
    Waiting Room for  OS 10.2.0.1323!! :D-3us8ca.jpg
    -------- all of us now
    meltbox360 likes this.
    08-14-13 08:19 PM
    Really not intuitive? So I click on something and then a thing spins or does whatever it does as I wait a moment and then the thing spinning thing is gone and what I was waiting for is now happening.

And I thought I was stupid.

If someone couldn't figure out what the spinning thing was maybe they shoulydn't have a smartphone and who let them have a vote?

BlackBerry please stop taking away the cool stuff. Your clever, creative, forward thinking people will get frustrated and give up being innovative with everything not just these seemingly unimportant things.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 08:20 PM
    Really not intuitive? So I click on something and then a thing spins or does whatever it does as I wait a moment and then the thing spinning thing is gone and what I was waiting for is now happening.

And I thought I was stupid.

If someone couldn't figure out what the spinning thing was maybe they shoulydn't have a smartphone and who let them have a vote?

BlackBerry please stop taking away the cool stuff. Your clever, creative, forward thinking people will get frustrated and give up being innovative with everything not just these seemingly unimportant things.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed! Wholeheartedly.
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-14-13 08:37 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001098.png 
Views:	2569 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	192575

Michael answered a good question !
    Michael needs to explain that a bit more. Not intuitive!? What!? It looks cool. Sometimes that is all that matters.
    theonecid likes this.
    08-14-13 08:39 PM
    OK...This is getting silly.
    First, I appreciate the fact that the BerryLeak team tests the leaks before releasing. Second, I love hearing that something is brewing with pictures, commentary and video's.

If you don't like it- go get your own leak.
    Thanks team for what you do!!

Posted via CB10
    occ66, Derlitz, rjedge54 and 2 others like this.
    08-14-13 08:42 PM
    Suggestion:

Stop teasing the leaks. It riles everyone up. Do your testing without throwing chum into the water. Release it when you are ready. All drama avoided.

Posted via CB10
    1. Delete posts from people not liking the establish leak release process.
    2. Delete even the slightest off topic post to help keep the threads on target and reduce static.
    3. Rule this forum with an iron hand.

These are rules that other forums I have been on with high traffic use with great success.

Folks need to respect the folks taking time out if their day to bring us these. Respect them. Do as they ask or leave. Simple.

This post is off topic. Please delete when read.

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    Derlitz and SteelGreek like this.
    08-14-13 08:43 PM
    Michael needs to explain that a bit more. Not intuitive!? What!? It looks cool. Sometimes that is all that matters.
    He already said it wasn't his call, that is most likely all he can say. I for one would rather have the 10.1 spinner IF we can't have the awesome one in .1047.

Posted via CB10
    Ask him for it back directly. I did. Don't be afraid to speak out!

lol. do people really care that much about the spinner? i for one would rather not see a spinner, and just speed the processing up :wink:
    moody and PostMortem like this.
    08-14-13 08:47 PM
    One question for the FAQ: is the Android black bar still locked in place?

Posted via CB10
    If the bar is still there after you upgrade, the purchase price of the leak will be refunded cheerfully.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 08:48 PM
    Ask him for it back directly. I did. Don't be afraid to speak out!

Done. Did that on Twitter before I posted here on CB.
    08-14-13 08:50 PM
    lol. do people really care that much about the spinner? i for one would rather not see a spinner, and just speed the processing up :wink:
    Not really but the most recent one looks like it was blatantly ripped out of Android.
    theblob likes this.
    08-14-13 08:51 PM
832 ... 56789 ...