08-17-13 10:10 AM
832 ... 31323334
tools
    tencharacters
    Attached Thumbnails Waiting Room for  OS 10.2.0.1323!! :D-82700961.jpg  
    russworman likes this.
    08-17-13 08:58 AM
    Sounds like a few people have been bitten by the envy bug. The envy bug is the source of the entitlement virus.

It is rampant here in the US.

Signs include:
    1) Attitude of "you should share what you have."
    2) Attitude of "if I can't have it not fair that you do."
    3) Desire to tear down & ridicule those who do have something you dont
    4) Decides if "everyone can't have it then no one should"

It's why every kid on the team gets trophies now -

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    I would say becoming MORE rampant in the US at an ALARMING rate.

Hang on (looking for my asbestos body suit).....

But, let's be fair, from an historical perspective. Post War Western Europe wrote the book(s) on entitlement. The US is just stealing the idea and implementing it a heck of a lot more inefficiently, at that. Dang, I wish I could take credit for your post.
    moody and habs_fan like this.
    08-17-13 08:59 AM
    Waiting Room for  OS 10.2.0.1323!! :D-facebook-20130428-201705.jpg

Posted via CB10
    djdragon likes this.
    08-17-13 09:00 AM
    Wao! The #$?! Kissing here is out of control..
    Just wao!
    Some people just need to get out more.... unbelievable!

Posted via CB10
    Please use your time more efficiently and productively, and instead of insulting the fellow forum members, try to help those who need it.
    This is what me and other team members do every day for multiple hours out of our free/family/friend time.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    habs_fan, tonytraj17 and Derlitz like this.
    08-17-13 09:00 AM
    All these complaints just prove that people are eagerly waiting for the leaks and that there is lots of love for BB10. I'm addicted to the leaks, I confess. As an STL-1 user I'm already used to wait. I find this moaning entertaining but it saddens me that some of the users around here are calling BL members names and giving them adjectives. This is how it is right now. If you're not happy with it try to change it by your own means. Get inside contacts that can provide you with the leaks and prove to the community that it can be done. As long as no one can come forward with something, I'm more than happy with the way BL is providing us with the leaks.

PS: I'm sad that you guys will be having all the fun of trying it out before we (STL-1) do. Hope that we can have some fun like we had a few months back when we got a 10.1 leak before you guys. :P

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz likes this.
    08-17-13 09:04 AM
    Thank the moderator for bringing the discussion about the leaks and the team back here. I tried to move it to a separate thread so this one would no longer be cluttered with OT posts, but the moderator decided to close it because in his opinion discussion was taking place here (where it doesn't belong). Nice try of censorship.

I would also like not only to complain but also to make some propositions of how things could improve:
    - do not talk about a new leak before you are ready to release it (for example if your source forces you to test it internally first)
    - alternatively if you are allowed to release it right away then do so. Make a thread for the leak. Early testers can test it right away and those who don't want to risk anything can always wait a day or two and read the reactions and test results in the thread. Important hints posted in the thread can always be copied to OP post.

If one of the two ways would be chosen, there would not be any more need for a discussion like this.
    Then I suggest you go build your own website, your own forum, and get your own source for leaks.

Then you can release them whenever you want and not have to feel so rotten inside about how the guys & gals do things here.

Oh. Wait. I forgot. You've been bitten by a bug there isn't a cure for.

08-17-13 09:10 AM
    Please use your time more efficiently and productively, and instead of insulting the fellow forum members, try to help those who need it.
    This is what me and other team members do every day for multiple hours out of our free/family/friend time.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    That's funny, you were the one insulting me by sending me to a psychiatrist because I express my honest opinion ,and yes I do help whoever needs my help,i just don't act like I'm better than everybody else just because I belong to a "team".
    Again,i don't care if your "team" release this leak or not, I don't have it on my phone,i have what the carrier send me and I'm happy with that,whenever 10.2 comes out that's when I'm getting it,I simply believe that the way you guys went about this is totally wrong,just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    HarryDragon likes this.
    08-17-13 09:12 AM
    I would say becoming MORE rampant in the US at an ALARMING rate.

But, let's be fair, from an historical perspective. Post War Western Europe wrote the book(s) on entitlement. The US is just stealing the idea and implementing it a heck of a lot more inefficiently, at that.
    I blame Bush! No wait.
    I blame Obama! Oh wait, wrong Web site.
    I blame The Illuminati! Dang, stupid foil hat slipped over my eyes. Hang on.
    I blame the pygmies! Ugh, no.
    I blame the platypuses! Yeah! Those MOFO's are weird duck/beaver guys who think they got evolution on lockdown for themselves.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    08-17-13 09:14 AM
    Uh-oh

I go to sleep and wake up to politics and team bashing. All we need is the addition of a few comments on religion and we will have it all.

But now it's Sat and the leak is closer so all is good.

I have an idea to get things on a different note. I just heard that Apple is going to buy BB and put BB10 on the iPhone 6. What they're going to do is put an IOS interface over BB10 to make it look like IOS and call it IOS 10. They have hired several developers from Google Android to ensure it will run all android apps.

I have a source who will leak me the software when it's in development. Just stay right here checking every few minutes.
    08-17-13 09:16 AM
    Uh-oh

I go to sleep and wake up to politics and team bashing. All we need is the addition of a few comments on religion and we will have it all.
    The Pope picks his nose and eats it, I covered evolution/genetics too.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    08-17-13 09:18 AM
    when is this leak coming out? Any specific time frame? Are the OS' you have now too buggy or not have anything new?
    08-17-13 09:22 AM
    Na, he is quite spot on, actually
    He is

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 09:22 AM
    Still not going to say when the leak is coming out
    BUT, I will say that the team isn't holding back because we feel like it.
    We had a few issues that we were looking into. We weren't sure whether it was OS related or not.
    Turns out at the moment from my own testings that it isn't, so that should be a relief for everyone
    moody, nyallj, jhrain and 4 others like this.
    08-17-13 09:30 AM
    OMG Jimpilot - djdragon - in_loco you guys are freaking hilarious!!!

ROFL and can't stop =D

in_loco_nomen and djdragon like this.
    08-17-13 09:32 AM
    Still not going to say when the leak is coming out
    BUT, I will say that the team isn't holding back because we feel like it.
    We had a few issues that we were looking into. We weren't sure whether it was OS related or not.
    Turns out at the moment from my own testings that it isn't, so that should be a relief for everyone
    If I could give your post more than one "thanks" and one "like" I would!

Thank you for all you do!!!!!!!!!!

Derlitz likes this.
    08-17-13 09:34 AM
    This has the makings of an "epic soap", started with excitement, fights, resentment, impatient characters, let's now see how the climax will span out.....

.... Enjoying every bit of it .....
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 09:35 AM
    Waiting waiting!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 09:39 AM
    This has the makings of an "epic soap", started with excitement, fights, resentment, impatient characters, let's now see how the climax will span out.....

.... Enjoying every bit of it .....
    Climax ... I don't think you can say that here, we're not that kind of forum

Unless of course you have pictures.
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 09:39 AM
    Climax ... I don't think you can say that here, we're not that kind of forum

Unless of course you have pictures.
    All depending on the pills
    08-17-13 09:40 AM
    Stop! Just stop! I have house work to do and dogs to bathe and I'm too busy ROFL'ing at you guys!!

Edited to add: when in_loco wakes up I'll have to write the rest of my day off to this thread!!
    in_loco_nomen and Derlitz like this.
    08-17-13 09:42 AM
    Stop! Just stop! I have house work to do and dogs to bathe and I'm too busy ROFL'ing at you guys!!

Edited to add: when in_loco wakes up I'll have to write the rest of my day off to this thread!!
    You should move to Texas, it's against the law to do housework on the weekends.
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 09:45 AM
    Is anybody watching to make sure they don't drop the leak while we're fooling around here?

Adam you won't let that happen will you?
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 09:47 AM
    Man, what a joke.

Obviously there's one person around who knows someone @Blackberry to give him OS 10 leaks.
    These leaks are completely unalterable, as they are signed with BBs keys and we use a non-rooted/non-jailbreaked phone and can't install custom ROMs like the Android folks do.
    So there is virtually nothing useful the person who got the leak can do with the leak apart from sharing it with the others.
    So, as a logical consequence (irony!) this person decides to form a whole "team" of people (for a leak they clearly can't do anything else with it but install it) and to not release the leak immediately.
    If asked WHY they don't release it immediately they tell the other BB folks virtually to shut up because their leak source wanted them to wait some time and test the leak themselves first or something like that. Because the other BB folks are obviously too stupid to try the leak themselves. And because it's much better to tell everyone you already have a leak but don't share it instead of telling the others about the leak once all the "testing" by the "team" is done.

Man, you people of the "team" are lucky that no real ROM-developers are around here like in XDA forums for Android - the people there would lynch you for such ridiculous sh*it.

Guess what, I used to develop roms for android. Oh and you don't actually know what goes on behind the scenes, so your comments are way out of line

Posted via my Q10 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    08-17-13 09:48 AM
    Guess what, I used to develop roms for android. Oh and you don't actually know what goes on behind the scenes, so your comments are way out of line

Posted via my Q10 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    Kris

You guys are above this kind of argument, don't get pulled down into it

Most everyone knows what you guys do and are thankful for your efforts. Being in the military I'm sure you know the 10% rule. It applies to these kind of posts.
    Derlitz likes this.
    08-17-13 09:52 AM
    Being from Asia, having time to my advantage, good time to open the beer cans ... And get ready for the action, followed by the hangout from the team...
    08-17-13 09:53 AM
832 ... 31323334