08-17-13 09:10 AM
832 ... 3031323334
tools
    The agreement between the source and the team. Didn't Kris say he would release leak immediately if he (or his team) found himself in blackberry server?!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 05:14 AM
    Every half hour I'm checking, girlfriend is starting to notice the itch

Posted via CB10
    Next time read more and instead of itching, so you could please her without worrying, so once it drops, everybody will be happy and you can avoid the premature leaking :P

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    in_loco_nomen and Derlitz like this.
    08-17-13 05:26 AM
    Man, what a joke.

Obviously there's one person around who knows someone @Blackberry to give him OS 10 leaks.
    These leaks are completely unalterable, as they are signed with BBs keys and we use a non-rooted/non-jailbreaked phone and can't install custom ROMs like the Android folks do.
    So there is virtually nothing useful the person who got the leak can do with the leak apart from sharing it with the others.
    So, as a logical consequence (irony!) this person decides to form a whole "team" of people (for a leak they clearly can't do anything else with it but install it) and to not release the leak immediately.
    If asked WHY they don't release it immediately they tell the other BB folks virtually to shut up because their leak source wanted them to wait some time and test the leak themselves first or something like that. Because the other BB folks are obviously too stupid to try the leak themselves. And because it's much better to tell everyone you already have a leak but don't share it instead of telling the others about the leak once all the "testing" by the "team" is done.

Man, you people of the "team" are lucky that no real ROM-developers are around here like in XDA forums for Android - the people there would lynch you for such ridiculous sh*it.

The good thing that I almost hear everyday about how many leaks are coming from Google. Oh wait, none.

moody and anon721037 like this.
    08-17-13 05:42 AM
    Pfff aren't some people get tired from themselves... that stupid wining about "the team" about what they should do and should not do, lucky that I'm not the one who got the leaks from a insider ..... let them do at what they are good at.... simple.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 05:50 AM
    Can't.Keep.This.Up.Much.Longer.

Waiting Room for  OS 10.2.0.1323!! :D-hang_in_there.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 06:21 AM
    The agreement between the source and the team. Didn't Kris say he would release leak immediately if he (or his team) found himself in blackberry server?!

Posted via CB10
    Kris already explained it once. We not just getting os leaks, we have other type of sources too. E.g. Usually we know when a feature is coming in a future release (like lock screen noticiaton).
    Also in many cases these are available to a very limited number of people. If we get a dev build (which most of the cases) we check for problems and trying to figure out a work around for that. It's a mutual agreement and a common sense for me.
    If we "find" something on the production it's released right after, usually. For 10.1 MR releases, we don't expect major bugs. And in case of 1047, the team had couple of hours of testing before it appeared on CSE and our sources confirmed there shouldn't be any major hiccup, so we went ahead and published it.

But the most important: you don't have to like it, you can voice your opinion, but don't expect major changes because we discussed this quite a few times. We believe the approach for the next leak is the best so far, you can decide it soon.

moody, Derlitz and tonytraj17 like this.
    08-17-13 06:26 AM
    Kris already explained it once.

The leak team doesn't need to defend themselves. You sourced the leak, I'm happy you release them at all.
    Otherwise I'm stuck with a phone my carrier seems to have no clue about, or just don't care about my experience.
    For those griping, I say to them: get your own leak if you're in a hurry, or be satisfied with the phone as your carrier deals it out to you.

Posted via CB10
    moody, in_loco_nomen and Derlitz like this.
    08-17-13 06:36 AM
    Man, what a joke.

Obviously there's one person around who knows someone @Blackberry to give him OS 10 leaks.
    These leaks are completely unalterable, as they are signed with BBs keys and we use a non-rooted/non-jailbreaked phone and can't install custom ROMs like the Android folks do.
    So there is virtually nothing useful the person who got the leak can do with the leak apart from sharing it with the others.
    So, as a logical consequence (irony!) this person decides to form a whole "team" of people (for a leak they clearly can't do anything else with it but install it) and to not release the leak immediately.
    If asked WHY they don't release it immediately they tell the other BB folks virtually to shut up because their leak source wanted them to wait some time and test the leak themselves first or something like that. Because the other BB folks are obviously too stupid to try the leak themselves. And because it's much better to tell everyone you already have a leak but don't share it instead of telling the others about the leak once all the "testing" by the "team" is done.

Man, you people of the "team" are lucky that no real ROM-developers are around here like in XDA forums for Android - the people there would lynch you for such ridiculous sh*it.

So why don't you go back to XDA and do your pissing and moning there, unless you want to actually read the thread and get an answer

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and kaizvn like this.
    08-17-13 06:37 AM
    Man, what a joke.

Except in some OS's you can change the radio or add bar files of different OS like android runtime or clock bar files ect. So your argument of "you can't change OS so just release it right away " is flawed

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 06:37 AM
    Whose game? That is what the 'team' said right? *shrugs*
    To me I don't think the original leaker will give a tiny S*** about when the leak will be released. If I were Blackberry the more people trying the leaked the better, by then they can get more input about what went wrong in that particular release and fix it.
    And for CB, the rating will go up. coz, more people will come and visit the pages looking for informations including OS developer themself if they really care about building better OS though..
    Agreed...and another spot on mate!
    HarryDragon likes this.
    08-17-13 06:45 AM
    Except in some OS's you can change the radio or add bar files of different OS like android runtime or clock bar files ect. So your argument of "you can't change OS so just release it right away " is flawed

The honest truth is that he is right....whatever happened to the way it used to be before????(a leak will come out and it will be share with everyone right away) , we all know what we get ourselves into when we install this leak in our phones...you mean to tell me they need about 72 hrs to test one lousy leak???? really? 72?...what's next? Send to the fcc for approval???,he just said what's on every ones minds right know but are afraid to say it, this "team" has a God complex right now and is very sad to see what's going on right now....what a shame,this is about sharing informations and opinions for everybody to learn and test,no to hi jack the entire blackberry community over one stupid leak,i mean there are guys here that literally haven't slept for days try to get a hand on this leak so they can do their own testings so therefore they will be kissing this "team" you know what to see if they can get it earlier...again,what a shame!!!!.
    FYI: I could care less if you release it or not,but this is wrong!
    clie610, vaioman, Sator and 1 others like this.
    08-17-13 06:53 AM
    Whose game? That is what the 'team' said right? *shrugs*
    To me I don't think the original leaker will give a tiny S*** about when the leak will be released. If I were Blackberry the more people trying the leaked the better, by then they can get more input about what went wrong in that particular release and fix it.
    And for CB, the rating will go up. coz, more people will come and visit the pages looking for informations including OS developer themself if they really care about building better OS though..
    Best words Mate.. .

Posted via CB10
    clie610 and HarryDragon like this.
    08-17-13 06:54 AM
    ...i mean there are guys here that literally haven't slept for days try to get a hand on this leak so they can do their own testings ...
    Get help. And visit a psychiatrist.

08-17-13 06:58 AM
    How do the white Q10 phones work? Does the white color help? I'm curious o never had a white phone before.

Posted via CB10
    White Q10 has hidden subliminal features. I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. You're too entertain to die. We need you here for the humor. Sorry.

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    Derlitz likes this.
    08-17-13 07:01 AM
    Are you taking something?
    Or are you in some kind of contest?
    You haven't stopped a minute man....

Posted via CB10
    I think he took blue & yellow pills

in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-17-13 07:02 AM
    AWESOME!!!

08-17-13 07:05 AM
    Get help. And visit a psychiatrist.

Was that your best answer??...Sure "adam szucs????", I will
    Again,what a joke .

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 07:05 AM
    Was that your best answer??...Sure "adam szucs????", I will
    Again,what a joke .

Posted via CB10
    If your staying up all night and not sleeping days for a phones OS whether it be BlackBerry or another phones, then yes you do need help lol

Derlitz likes this.
    08-17-13 07:06 AM
    The honest truth is that he is right....whatever happened to the way it used to be before????(a leak will come out and it will be share with everyone right away) , we all know what we get ourselves into when we install this leak in our phones...you mean to tell me they need about 72 hrs to test one lousy leak???? really? 72?...what's next? Send to the fcc for approval???,he just said what's on every ones minds right know but are afraid to say it, this "team" has a God complex right now and is very sad to see what's going on right now....what a shame,this is about sharing informations and opinions for everybody to learn and test,no to hi jack the entire blackberry community over one stupid leak,i mean there are guys here that literally haven't slept for days try to get a hand on this leak so they can do their own testings so therefore they will be kissing this "team" you know what to see if they can get it earlier...again,what a shame!!!!.
    FYI: I could care less if you release it or not,but this is wrong!
    I for one never asked when the leak will come and always thanks the contributor when I used the leak. What started this kind of thread is because somebody says something like:"Hey guys! I have it!".

Don't feel upset then when others asking whether you are going to share it with us or when are you going to share it with us.

To be honest I don't feel comfortable to some of the "Team"'s responses that are demeaning or a bit rude (but hey take this comment out maybe because English is not my mother tongue).

Overall, I always thanked anybody who gave the leak to us and again...I never waited and ask when it will come

Cheers...
    Sator, Uzi, Pampido and 1 others like this.
    08-17-13 07:10 AM
    If your staying up all night and not sleeping days for a phones OS weather it be BlackBerry or another phones, then yes you do need help lol

Lol,nah man, I rarely come here(check how many post I have),i just saw what was going on with this leak and the ridicoulisnes about it and decided to give my opinion(wich I know you agree with ) ... i mean I'm still entitle to right?????....again,good morning in this part of the world.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-17-13 07:11 AM
    Wow... people so angry over having to wait a day or two... personally, whether true or not a out being an "agreement" or not, who cares but I tend to believe it. there have been a few leaks tossed out right away. True, most of the ones they get from a "BlackBerry source " they hold to to protect that sources job (stated once about agreements I saw). I could appreciate that. For if what I tend to believe is true from some of the builds after opening some up is that they are true inside dev builds, holding out a few days so multiple people could "leak them out of bb" and no longer be pinned down to once specific person and a job no longer at risk, I can roll with that.
    I look at it this way, I can wait 2-3 days to get my hands on one after I hear there is a leak. I'm still light years ahead of att.

Forgive the jumping around a bit in the statement, for the whiskey is wearing off

Posted via CB10
    moody and tonytraj17 like this.
    08-17-13 07:31 AM
    What a thread here
    Waiting Room for  OS 10.2.0.1323!! :D-crackberry-image-10-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 07:42 AM
    Sounds like a few people have been bitten by the envy bug. The envy bug is the source of the entitlement virus.

It is rampant here in the US.

Signs include:
    1) Attitude of "you should share what you have."
    2) Attitude of "if I can't have it not fair that you do."
    3) Desire to tear down & ridicule those who do have something you dont
    4) Decides if "everyone can't have it then no one should"

It's why every kid on the team gets trophies now -

jimpilot, habs_fan, nyallj and 3 others like this.
    08-17-13 07:44 AM
    Geez, did someone finally snapped out of not getting a precious autoloader? Get a life!

And all I did today was spend my time with my family for lunch and dinner and play Dead Space, Sector Strike and Modern Combat on my phones.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 07:46 AM
    Thank the moderator for bringing the discussion about the leaks and the team back here. I tried to move it to a separate thread so this one would no longer be cluttered with OT posts, but the moderator decided to close it because in his opinion discussion was taking place here (where it doesn't belong). Nice try of censorship.

I would also like not only to complain but also to make some propositions of how things could improve:
    - do not talk about a new leak before you are ready to release it (for example if your source forces you to test it internally first)
    - alternatively if you are allowed to release it right away then do so. Make a thread for the leak. Early testers can test it right away and those who don't want to risk anything can always wait a day or two and read the reactions and test results in the thread. Important hints posted in the thread can always be copied to OP post.

If one of the two ways would be chosen, there would not be any more need for a discussion like this.
    HarryDragon likes this.
    08-17-13 07:57 AM
832 ... 3031323334