08-17-13 10:10 AM
832 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    I am using a T-Mobile Z10 tonight and I like T-Mobile. I want another leak. I'd probably load the dump and wipe. Got a be sanitary. Don't want old stuff building up where you can't see it because on day BOOM it becomes a real problem.

Posted via CB10
    TM sounds like they have good pricing plans.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 02:07 AM
    TM sounds like they have good pricing plans.

Posted via CB10
    When compared to AT&T they are simply the lesser evil. I'm beginning to think they may be good, then I remind myself that there is no such thing as a truly good carrier.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 02:15 AM
    When compared to AT&T they are simply the lesser evil. I'm beginning to think they may be good, then I remind myself that there is no such thing as a truly good carrier.

Edit: I'm bitter that on AT&T I dropped a few calls by walking under a tree....

Edit2: I did that thing where I quote instead of editing again :/

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 02:16 AM
    I'm going to sleep so please pick up after yourself when you leave.

Carry On!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 02:16 AM
    So you didn't wipe last time? LOL

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    Wipe more than twice and it is no longer innocent lol

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 02:39 AM
    Bring it on already! Weekend is wasted without leaks lol

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 02:47 AM
    Man, what a joke.

Obviously there's one person around who knows someone @Blackberry to give him OS 10 leaks.
    These leaks are completely unalterable, as they are signed with BBs keys and we use a non-rooted/non-jailbreaked phone and can't install custom ROMs like the Android folks do.
    So there is virtually nothing useful the person who got the leak can do with the leak apart from sharing it with the others.
    So, as a logical consequence (irony!) this person decides to form a whole "team" of people (for a leak they clearly can't do anything else with it but install it) and to not release the leak immediately.
    If asked WHY they don't release it immediately they tell the other BB folks virtually to shut up because their leak source wanted them to wait some time and test the leak themselves first or something like that. Because the other BB folks are obviously too stupid to try the leak themselves. And because it's much better to tell everyone you already have a leak but don't share it instead of telling the others about the leak once all the "testing" by the "team" is done.

Man, you people of the "team" are lucky that no real ROM-developers are around here like in XDA forums for Android - the people there would lynch you for such ridiculous sh*it.

Last edited by gueste; 08-17-13 at 04:54 AM.
    08-17-13 04:40 AM
    Okay, I'm checking in..."I'm schizophrenic and so am I"... lol...(no reference to gueste at all)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Gearheadaddy; 08-17-13 at 04:56 AM.
    08-17-13 04:46 AM
    So it's saturday morning 1048 and i am ready...
    08-17-13 04:49 AM
    Wow, no reference to ESCON just above me...I was typing my humor while GUESTE was having his fit... to GUESTE, relax, we here appreciate the fact that we even get to play... be happy, don't worry.

Posted via CB10
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-17-13 04:51 AM
    My body is ready.

Posted via CB10
    yelmonster likes this.
    08-17-13 04:52 AM
    My body is ready.

Posted via CB10
    Is this thread going kinky or something?..
    yelmonster likes this.
    08-17-13 04:54 AM
    Is this thread going kinky or something?..
    Whatever it takes to get the leak out #savethekittens

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 04:57 AM
    You are out of line..
    Man, what a joke.

Obviously there's one person around who knows someone @Blackberry to give him OS 10 leaks.
    These leaks are completely unalterable, as they are signed with BBs keys and we use a non-rooted/non-jailbreaked phone and can't install custom ROMs like the Android folks do.
    So there is virtually nothing useful the person who got the leak can do with the leak apart from sharing it with the others.
    So, as a logical consequence (irony!) this person decides to form a whole "team" of people (for a leak they clearly can't do anything else with it but install it) and to not release the leak immediately.
    If asked WHY they don't release it immediately they tell the other BB folks virtually to shut up because their leak source wanted them to wait some time and test the leak themselves first or something like that. Because the other BB folks are obviously too stupid to try the leak themselves. And because it's much better to tell everyone you already have a leak but don't share it instead of telling the others about the leak once all the "testing" by the "team" is done.

Man, you people of the "team" are lucky that no real ROM-developers are around here like in XDA forums for Android - the people there would lynch you for such ridiculous sh*it.

08-17-13 04:59 AM
    You are out of line..
    Maybe I should start a new thread then, discussing the purpose of the "team" and the team's actions?
    anon5814103 likes this.
    08-17-13 05:03 AM
    Gueste, grab a leak and share to us all.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 05:04 AM
    Some of us seem to be getting really traumatized and showing clear signs of PTD .
    I guess we need to add one more item to the PTD "Causes": "Waiting for BerryLeaks"
    Last edited by ami.one; 08-17-13 at 05:19 AM.
    08-17-13 05:08 AM
    Gueste, grab a leak and share to us all.

Posted via CB10
    You are missing my point - I don't have the sources to get BB leaks. I once had in Android forums but there I always immediately shared the leaks without testing them myself first or other excuses for holding the leaks back some days.
    HarryDragon and Sator like this.
    08-17-13 05:13 AM
    Whatever it takes to get the leak out #savethekittens
    So right: as far as leaks are concerned, the end justifies the means!
    08-17-13 05:13 AM
    Wibble?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 05:30 AM
    You are out of line..
    Na, he is quite spot on, actually
    08-17-13 05:31 AM
    Na, he is quite spot on, actually
    Absolutely Zocs...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    08-17-13 05:40 AM
    That is the difference. With android you even can build the rom yourself. With blackberry you cannot.

You are not in the position where you have been approached the source so you don't know what is inside.

This is blackberry world dude. If I by chance have a leak, I'll share it. But I don't. And I am not luck to have a chance to approach the source. So I wait.

I wait and longing some person have the leak and release and I have to follow the game on the table.

You are missing my point - I don't have the sources to get BB leaks. I once had in Android forums but there I always immediately shared the leaks without testing them myself first or other excuses for holding the leaks back some days.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 05:44 AM
    That is the difference. With android you even can build the rom yourself. With blackberry you cannot.

You are not in the position where you have been approached the source so you don't know what is inside.

This is blackberry world dude. If I by chance have a leak, I'll share it. But I don't. And I am not luck to have a chance to approach the source. So I wait.

I wait and longing some person have the leak and release and I have to follow the game on the table.

Posted via CB10
    Whose game? That is what the 'team' said right? *shrugs*
    To me I don't think the original leaker will give a tiny S*** about when the leak will be released. If I were Blackberry the more people trying the leaked the better, by then they can get more input about what went wrong in that particular release and fix it.
    And for CB, the rating will go up. coz, more people will come and visit the pages looking for informations including OS developer themself if they really care about building better OS though..
    Sator, Uzi, scuderiadodi and 3 others like this.
    08-17-13 05:54 AM
    Wait are there still people over reacting in here..

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 06:14 AM
832 ... 2930313233 ...