08-17-13 09:10 AM
832 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    I know I keep checking to see what's new.
    Nothing

Posted via CB10
    We had a team visit! They care about us! Lol we had news moment. That's news.

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 and moody like this.
    08-15-13 09:20 PM
    I am on my work hours and my productivity has been hampered by 20% due to reading and waiting developments on this thread.
    08-15-13 09:22 PM
    I am on my work hours and my productivity has been hampered by 20% due to reading and waiting developments on this thread.
    Concentrate on your work
    I'm concentrating on my studies too
    I promise you that once the file drops, it will definitely be on the front page of CB
    08-15-13 09:23 PM
    Thanks team. I thought we were all playing nice here.

I for one am patiently waiting

Take all the time you need. I like a good 1st post along with the drop.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:26 PM
    The first one by net life is actually really cool.

Posted via CB10
    Nice find.

I still like the square circles with rounded corners. lol

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:28 PM
    I just want to drop in and say that the file will drop when we are ready. I have a general idea when it will be but I am not going to reveal it
    I personally have only used it for around 24 hours (I installed it asap), so it does take some time for it to settle in. I've still been finding new things in the past few hours
    So for this reason, and what Kris has stated above earlier in this thread, we haven't dropped the file yet
    We haven't abandoned you all. We are simply following instructions because the team was asked to stay away from the thread when things were heating up
    I still have been following this thread for the past 24 hours, I just refrained from posting
    As for what is new, just wait and find out
    Cheers!
    You guys already do it right. Get a leak, test it out, and release it with notes. I appreciate it as do we all. Honestly I opt to install a leak based on all of the BL teams feedback first. If I don't like how it effects your guys' phones I might stay on my solid leaked build.

While I get anxious for a new release I can wait an extra day or two for you all to our in the hard work you all generously do for us.

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running .1047 thru CB10
    anon721037 and npisano like this.
    08-15-13 09:31 PM
    You guys already do it right. Get a leak, test it out, and release it with notes. I appreciate it as do we all. Honestly I opt to install a leak based on all of the BL teams feedback first. If I don't like how it effects your guys' phones I might stay on my solid leaked build.

While I get anxious for a new release I can wait an extra day or two for you all to our in the hard work you all generously do for us.

^^^Dedo this ^^^

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:32 PM

Glad the help out
    I've been messing around with hybrids since I was 15 (building them actually ). I'm used to things not working. Luckily I don't need to use my phone 24/7 so I can throw things on it, then try to find fixes for the bugs.
    I can tell you that the team actively works to find bugs and search for fixes that we can release. Small things often evade us so we often keep it on past 24 hours and try to catch them.
    It's definitely easier for us to catch the bugs and post solutions, then to scramble for a solution after someone else finds a bug
    moody, tonytraj17, Derlitz and 2 others like this.
    08-15-13 09:34 PM
    Having your findings with the solutions if you have them in one place and easy to understand is very valuable to me.

Posted via CB10
    SteelGreek likes this.
    08-15-13 09:38 PM
    Having your findings with the solutions if you have them in one place and easy to understand is very valuable to me.

Posted via CB10
    For those of you waiting around. It's much easier if you guys follow the team's bbm channel, or one of the member's twitter
    We try to have those updated as soon as the files are dropped. It's much easier and more productive to do that, then sit around here clicking F5 all day long
    SteelGreek, moody and hieupham like this.
    08-15-13 09:43 PM
    Glad the help out
    I've been messing around with hybrids since I was 15 (building them actually ). I'm used to things not working. Luckily I don't need to use my phone 24/7 so I can throw things on it, then try to find fixes for the bugs.
    I can tell you that the team actively works to find bugs and search for fixes that we can release. Small things often evade us so we often keep it on past 24 hours and try to catch them.
    It's definitely easier for us to catch the bugs and post solutions, then to scramble for a solution after someone else finds a bug
    Agreed. And most "bug" comments/issues could be avoided if people just read the OP and the replies...

08-15-13 09:45 PM
    Agreed. And most "bug" comments/issues could be avoided if people just read the OP and the replies...

That's what we always say. I'm sure a good 80% of the team's response in the leak threads are "Read OP"
    We try to put everything there, but there is little we can do if people don't bother to read it
    And I mean there's a really nice site called BerryLeaks Wiki, not sure if people know it :P (hell, you guys should all know it!)
    We have problems and fixes that affect users overall and OSes overall posted there
    Reading comprehension should be a required course for all users of CB
    tonytraj17 and KemKev like this.
    08-15-13 09:48 PM
    Not really waiting here for the leak. Lol I'm just here because I was hiding from you you guys.

No I'm joking I don't know why I'm here.

Today my brain is running a little hot so I don't have the energy to follow a real thread.

Saving myself for an all night leak install session if we are lucky and a drop happens this weekend.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-15-13 09:51 PM
    Not really waiting here for the leak. Lol I'm just here because I was hiding from you you guys.

No I'm joking I don't know why I'm here.

Today my brain is running a little hot so I don't have the energy to follow a real thread.

Saving myself for an all night leak install session if we are lucky and a drop happens this weekend.

Posted via CB10
    You never know when it may drop
    Be on the lookout!
    Keep alert!
    08-15-13 09:54 PM
    That's what we always say. I'm sure a good 80% of the team's response in the leak threads are "Read OP"
    We try to put everything there, but there is little we can do if people don't bother to read it
    And I mean there's a really nice site called BerryLeaks Wiki, not sure if people know it :P (hell, you guys should all know it!)
    We have problems and fixes that affect users overall and OSes overall posted there
    Reading comprehension should be a required course for all users of CB
    Agreed... you all have users like me go help answer the BS and repetitive questions as well. We love to help as much as possible to appreciate all y'all do.

Tighten the mod reigns like Kris talked about earlier and we might be better off

The active community had your back

08-15-13 09:57 PM
    You are teasing me! Very funny! Lol

I can be alert, the world needs more lerts!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:58 PM
    The team does have hangouts on a fairly regular basis. I don't know how many folks tune in, or even watch after the fact, but they tend to be very informative sessions. I know I get a lot out of them, and I'm a participant for crying out loud.

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    tonytraj17 and mathking606 like this.
    08-15-13 10:06 PM
    How in the world did this thread get over 416 posts?

I'm so confused.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 10:07 PM
    The team does have hangouts on a fairly regular basis. I don't know how many folks tune in, or even watch after the fact, but they tend to be very informative sessions. I know I get a lot out of them, and I'm a participant for crying out loud.

I missed them live but I did go the next day and view them.

Would like the CB screen name and real name on the screen so I can connect each person better. Kinda bring everything together and but names with faces for the ones that have them and the avatars for the rest.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 10:12 PM
    I missed them live but I did go the next day and view them.

Would like the CB screen name and real name on the screen so I can connect each person better. Kinda bring everything together and but names with faces for the ones that have them and the avatars for the rest.

Posted via CB10
    I always update my avatar so that they are the same for familiarity
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-15-13 10:15 PM

I need to watch

08-15-13 10:21 PM
    Adam where are you? Or is that question something I can search for an answer on?

Posted via CB10
    You have absolutely got to be the funniest poster in this whole forum. You crack me up

Posted using my white Q10 via CB app
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-15-13 10:29 PM
    Off to get my 4 hours of sleep.

It's safe to drop the leak in 15 minutes I'll not be posting anymore useless stuff and you all can get back to the real tasks at hand.

I'll give up my seat in the waiting room now to whomever wants it.

Thanks for indulging me on my clueless rantings.

Carry on!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 10:32 PM
    Why can't I stop reading this thread..........

Cranky
    I ask myself that same question

08-15-13 10:33 PM
    You have absolutely got to be the funniest poster in this whole forum. You crack me up

Thank you for your kind words.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 10:34 PM
832 ... 1516171819 ...