07-15-13 01:55 PM
42 12
tools
    We all know that Kris backed out from releasing more leaked OS because the well known people who "Love" to complain even when Kris or other leakers says it's not a stable or complete OS and the instructions should be read and followed but still they were born complaining for no good reason even there phone works perfectly fine they will find something to complain about, so it's more than normal that the great leaker Kris or others should get frustrated and back out of providing more of the goodies!
    So let's all vote to get back Kris as our main leaker and we should all ignore the people who were born with "love" of complaining!!!

VOTE FOR KRIS FOR MORE LEAKS!!!!

Posted via CB10 ~ Follow me on Twitter @TheNewsHQ for all news as it happens ~
    07-15-13 09:14 AM
    You do know he might have been bounded by an NDA. This probably means we couldn't do anything much but wait.
    07-15-13 09:30 AM
    Another stupid thread also in a wrong place...
    kaizvn likes this.
    07-15-13 09:35 AM
    Another stupid thread also in a wrong place...
    +1
    Love the leaks and thank the person...
    Its an open forum...post your problems... never blame anyone...

Posted via the awesome z10 using CB10
    07-15-13 09:38 AM
    We all know that Kris backed out from releasing more leaked OS because the well known people who "Love" to complain even when Kris or other leakers says it's not a stable or complete OS and the instructions should be read and followed but still they were born complaining for no good reason even there phone works perfectly fine they will find something to complain about, so it's more than normal that the great leaker Kris or others should get frustrated and back out of providing more of the goodies!
    So let's all vote to get back Kris as our main leaker and we should all ignore the people who were born with "love" of complaining!!!

VOTE FOR KRIS FOR MORE LEAKS!!!!

I think CrackBerry needs to step in here.

It is apparent that "leaks" and even "hybrids" are going to be in our future! BB10 is not the "one OS that will rule them all" I expected, each device will have it's own version of BB10. So with Carriers in control of the official releases, I see some of us having to wait months for fixes or new features (yeah Verizon). And at some points I see carriers dropping support for new release, even when BBRY continues providing them.

If BBRY isn't going to provide better support and updates, I'd really like to see CrackBerry step in and provide BB users with a little easier way to update their devices. Having some categories and ratings would go a long way to allow more novice users to better understand what they are "trying" and what they can expect from it.

I just remember the old Storm days and how many leaks and betas there were with it, and that was one device.
    07-15-13 09:41 AM
    I vote for Kris to do as he sees fit. If leaving the forums is what he needs to do to keep his sanity then I agree with him. Even I found myself getting irate at all the whining. Kris went out of his way to bring us leaks, test those leaks to make sure they would not break our devices and people still had the notion of entitlement.

Kris if you do return, I recommend using a different name and mask any leaks with other user names. A new name for each leak if that's something you care to do in the future.
    07-15-13 09:43 AM
    I vote for Kris to do as he sees fit. If leaving the forums is what he needs to do to keep his sanity then I agree with him. Even I found myself getting irate at all the whining. Kris went out of his way to bring us leaks, test those leaks to make sure they would not break our devices and people still had the notion of entitlement.

Kris if you do return, I recommend using a different name and mask any leaks with other user names. A new name for each leak if that's something you care to do in the future.
    That will make a big confusion in here! It will sound like every other day someone else has a leak and nobody will trust it anymore!

07-15-13 09:45 AM
    He didn't even leave... What's the point of this thread? I mean, besides brown nosing, haha
    07-15-13 09:50 AM
    The guy was made a moderator after only four months of posting and we donated more than enough to buy him a Q10.

Yet, he leaves for no good reason and we beg him to come back?

Sad, IMO.

I know a lot of you agree but are afraid to say anything.

Posted via CB10
    Johny 5 likes this.
    07-15-13 09:51 AM
    He didn't even leave... What's the point of this thread? I mean, besides brown nosing, haha
    He didn't leave but he stopped with providing leaks

07-15-13 09:53 AM
    he posted less then an hour ago. Why do people think he left?
    07-15-13 09:54 AM

Ya sure about that? He just leaked the new Android.sys bar less that 12 hours ago
    07-15-13 09:54 AM
    he posted less then an hour ago. Why do people think he left?
    Plus, he's a moderator lol.
    07-15-13 09:55 AM
    Plus, he's a moderator lol.
    werd! this thread is all kinds of lolz
    07-15-13 09:56 AM
    Yea umm wtf? Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 10:00 AM
    Yea umm wtf? Lol

Posted via CB10
    He's back!

So the thread worked! LOL.

Don't leave anymore...
    07-15-13 10:02 AM
    Yea umm wtf? Lol

Posted via CB10
    After visiting general discussion and News & rumors, I needed this laugh on Crackberry!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    07-15-13 10:04 AM
    Whoohoo! He's back. This thread proves that online petitions actually work.
    07-15-13 10:05 AM
    This thread only proves that most people have no idea what they are talking about, hahaha
    HedoBum and toobs623 like this.
    07-15-13 10:07 AM
    That's right. Bla1ze and the crew knew they had a strike on their hands, and moved swiftly to give us what we want.
    07-15-13 10:08 AM

Is that all, well oh ****. I guess I to read more closely. Thanks.
    07-15-13 10:19 AM
    This place has become so Teen Beat as of late. smfh.
    07-15-13 10:19 AM
    Ibfe first, now Kris as well. Too bad
    Well, I suppose I cannot fault anybody who gets fed up with people complaining - I would feel the same.

I suspect that of they got a really great leak it would make its way to us.
    But maybe not.

In the end, it is their decision. Having said that, I like leaks and I think I need them too - O2 UK is not exactly up to date...

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 10:23 AM
    Not quite sure what you mean. Kris is that popular here because he did what he did and when he felt like doing it. I guess he's proven himself to be one of the top-notch contributors to this community and his decisions on leaking or not leaking should not be questioned. He sure has his reasons.

I'm just grateful for the leaks and support he's providing day in day out and even though patience isn't really my thing, I'm sure trying to push Kris anywhere will not get us any (good) software earlier.
    lwaysluking likes this.
    07-15-13 10:24 AM
    More Leaks Kris!
    07-15-13 10:25 AM
42 12