vmm /. 4687 =

Z10 stl 100-3 || .4687 || Fido
    Didn't work with Fido eh?

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 07:24 AM
    Vvm works on 4651. I'm on AT&T.

AT&T STL100-3 10.1.0.4651
    07-25-13 07:38 AM
    I thought about something I'm going to try over the weekend..... when I upgraded beyond 2354 with a back up file, the vvm's still came through but the options and functionality seemed to be a ghost imagine from the back up (they didn't work).

I was thinking of loading 2354 and letting the os grab the vvm's and then loading 4687 with airplane mode, and turn the radios back on after the back up is loaded on.

I have suspicions the carrier update from Roger/Fido is disabling it somehow.

But this all feels like some kind of computer voodoo, barking at the moon, hail marry play.

There's got to be a reason why vvm works in 2354 and not in any builds above it. I just haven't found it yet.

Z10 stl 100-3 || .4687 || Fido
    07-25-13 06:24 PM
    I'm rooting for you! I'm on Rogers and I don't feel like downgrading, I hope their MR comes out soon with VVM being functional.
    07-25-13 06:53 PM
    The leak other than 2354 that has visual voice mail is the 10.2 released by the OS elite team. I can report that the official MR by Rogers doesn't have the native visual voice mail, I don't even get voice mail notifications. Thinking of going back to 2354 for the voice mail notifications/VVM & since it was the most compatible with all the Android ports I use daily.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 08:08 PM
    Well.....

I never did go back and try the "barking at the moon" fix I suggested earlier.

I'm onto to 2.0.1047 now and I can report what I've noticed.

The voice mail defaults to menu options similar to the old 2354, but, I couldn't get the vvm to initialize (but at least the button is there and seems to beam something to my carrier, so that's a good tease at a fix).

I phoned my carrier a whole ago and switch to the rogers/fido vvm-mms version. I somehow think this may have disabled vvm plus. I phoned again trying get then to reinitialize my plus service. But that didn't seem to work. Though... I'm fairly certain that guy didn't know a thing about cellular service because everything he said other than his name sounded like it was reading off the screen. so maybe rogers/fido is trying to hide the fact that they advertise and charge for vvm plus, but don't have a bbm10 app for it.

Any luck with any other rogers/fido users and vvm on 2.0.1047???

Z10 stl 100-3 || 2.0.1047 || Fido
    08-07-13 03:49 AM
    Well.....

I never did go back and try the "barking at the moon" fix I suggested earlier.

I'm onto to 2.0.1047 now and I can report what I've noticed.

The voice mail defaults to menu options similar to the old 2354, but, I couldn't get the vvm to initialize (but at least the button is there and seems to beam something to my carrier, so that's a good tease at a fix).

I phoned my carrier a whole ago and switch to the rogers/fido vvm-mms version. I somehow think this may have disabled vvm plus. I phoned again trying get then to reinitialize my plus service. But that didn't seem to work. Though... I'm fairly certain that guy didn't know a thing about cellular service because everything he said other than his name sounded like it was reading off the screen. so maybe rogers/fido is trying to hide the fact that they advertise and charge for vvm plus, but don't have a bbm10 app for it.

Any luck with any other rogers/fido users and vvm on 2.0.1047???

Z10 stl 100-3 || 2.0.1047 || Fido
    Yes I can confirm that it works on my Rogers 2.0.1047, were you able to get it working?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using CB Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Visual Voicemail through the leaks...-1376098388950.jpg  
    08-09-13 08:33 PM
    Hey people,

I don't know if this is a burning issue for anyone else out there, but I pay Fido for a pretty lack luster version of VV because they are too lazy to make a decide app for BlackBerry users.

I believe it was beginning with the .2009 leak that VV appeared. I believe as long as you pay for the service, the leak OS will pull the voice mails out and stick them in the phone App, and TRY to integrate into the HUB. I didn't start playing with it until .2354 which I'm using now. But the HUB integration doesn't work after the first install of the OS. In my experience, even by rebooting the HUB with the finger swipes - but it does work....

Anyone have specific experience with different OS's, providers, plan, etc... ?

How is VV working for you?

Maybe we can gleam if peeps can get free or better VV services from leaks than providers.

Cheers!

Running Z10 on .2354(1917 radio) with Fido and VV plan but no Fido app.

(noticed. 2062 said VV was in the thread, but didn't for me)

Posted via CB10
    SQN 100-3 (2600MHZ LTE max) Rogers wireless. From the get go when it was first launched I didnt even get an email notification. Then with the second update I got the #'s of voicemails, finally with leak 10.2 visual voice mail is now working as it should.

I also have all of the correct soc's on my account as well. BB visual voicemail value pack. SO hopefully with the official leak that Rogers comes out with I hope it remains.VVM now shows up in the hub.
    Attachment 191443
    08-10-13 03:48 PM
    Throw this one out there again....

Anyone have anything change with this in Fido?

My exp. Still sucks compared to iphone... and that's just not good.
    03-31-14 04:27 AM
34 12