Just got a Rogers Q10 (Canada) and absolutely love it. I am coming from a Torch and Bold 9000. I learned to really like the leaked OS'. I decided to install the most recent 1323.

When I type myver, I got the following Q10 SQN100-3 / 10.2.0.1323

I was successful in restoring my various settings. Now here is time for tech support/feedback. All my email accounts and FB account had issues. I basically had to remove them all and eventually I got them to add successfully. (I had to remove FB app and reinstall, that did the trick) My yahoo email account refusing to accept the password. About an hour later, everything worked when I tried again to add the yahoo email account.

I am very curious about the Visual Voicemail, when I learned that Rogers doesn't support both the BB10 devices, yet. I have read a few threads that explain it works just fine but only on the LEAKED beta's. I would love to hear some comments/recommendations. Here is where I am stuck.
    Yes, I do have the VV on my plan. I have powered off the device hoping that might be the trick. No go. I think the more I try to check the more juice is eaten away from the battery. Eventually I get an error message suggesting to contact my provider for assistance.

08-19-13 05:50 PM
    Try holding the number one from phone to call the vm directly. Let it connect, hit * to disconnect then retry setup. Shot in the dark.

For more learning and less questions check out the site. BerryLeaks
    wormycoolness likes this.
    08-19-13 05:52 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I tried that shot in the dark, no luck I am curious what others may think since it does seem to matter which soc codes I have?!? My bill just says VM that's it. Not plus.
    08-19-13 07:53 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I tried that shot in the dark, no luck I am curious what others may think since it does seem to matter which soc codes I have?!? My bill just says VM that's it. Not plus.
    I can tell you that on AT&T the vm is attached to the data soc. You can try having your carrier put you back on regular vm, connect and test. Turn device off, add vvm back. If it is a provisioning problem that should solve it.

08-19-13 08:00 PM
    Ok, I will look into this tomorrow with Rogers technical support. Here is a screenshot of the error message.

08-19-13 09:20 PM
    Just got a Rogers Q10 (Canada) and absolutely love it. I am coming from a Torch and Bold 9000. I learned to really like the leaked OS'. I decided to install the most recent 1323.

I was successful in restoring my various settings. Now here is time for tech support/feedback. All my email accounts and FB account had issues. I basically had to remove them all and eventually I got them to add successfully. (I had to remove FB app and reinstall, that did the trick) My yahoo email account refusing to accept the password. About an hour later, everything worked when I tried again to add the yahoo email account.

I am very curious about the Visual Voicemail, when I learned that Rogers doesn't support both the BB10 devices, yet. I have read a few threads that explain it works just fine but only on the LEAKED beta's. I would love to hear some comments/recommendations. Here is where I am stuck.
    Yes, I do have the VV on my plan. I have powered off the device hoping that might be the trick. No go. I think the more I try to check the more juice is eaten away from the battery. Eventually I get an error message suggesting to contact my provider for assistance.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2s659id.png
    Yikes I am a rogers wireless customer and am running leak 10.2.0.1047 without any hitches. I don't think leak 1323 is stable enough yet. Can you reinstall the 1047 leak.?

Sent from my SGH-I957R using CB Forums mobile app
    08-19-13 09:32 PM
    I can tell you that on AT&T the vm is attached to the data soc. You can try having your carrier put you back on regular vm, connect and test. Turn device off, add vvm back. If it is a provisioning problem that should solve it.

As one as you have the bb an and the visual voicemail soc for the blackberry vvm value pack your fine. At/T requires data socks whereas rogers vvm does not. Also you might want to check that your msf is blackberry version.

toobs623 likes this.
    08-19-13 09:35 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/2s659id.png
    I have the blackberry monthly service plan w/apn soc+the bb vm value pack and is working without a hitch with leak 1047 on rogers wireless. Using sqn 100-3. Prior to getting the Q10 were you on non blackberry features, service plan, or value pack? Usually the vvm issue lies in the missing bb apn. Also double check your value pack provisioning to make sure it's the bb version!

I just Realized you are previously coming from a bb device so the provisioning should be there on your account.

08-19-13 09:41 PM
    Thanks for the replies! It's a lot easier to try the older leak, I will do that. I had my plan completely changed, I lost my BlackBerry value pack but never got vvm at all. My plan shows BlackBerry LTE and VVM. I was assured if I switched devices the data plan would still work.
    08-19-13 10:02 PM
    Thanks for the replies! It's a lot easier to try the older leak, I will do that. I had my plan completely changed, I lost my BlackBerry value pack but never got vvm at all. My plan shows BlackBerry LTE and VVM. I was assured if I switched devices the data plan would still work.
    On rogers wireless it's independent of the data soc so I wouldn't bother adjusting or changing your data package if you're on any of the older promo data plans. Just make sure your on a monthly service plan blackberry version and the bb specific value pack and that will usually add the all soc to your account. Unlike att yes rogers vvm for bb does use data but also requires the bb apn soc.

08-19-13 10:57 PM
    Turns out I had the wrong VV code. It has been corrected and works just fine on 1323. However, I had a hot to the touch issue and decided to downgrade to 1047. VV is still working great! Thanks for the efforts.

On a very off topic the q10 is currently priced at 79.95 at bell in Ontario. I did the PM with Rogers. Great deal on a great phone!
    08-20-13 09:47 PM