Upgraded to the 1055 leak. I am not getting my voicemail. The device never asked for my voicemail PIN. It appears not registered with verizon. How can I force the connection and PIN entry? I tried refresh but no luck,
    11-20-13 11:35 AM
    Do you use visual voicemail by chance? I do and I have to set it up manually each time

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk 4
    11-20-13 11:47 AM
    swipe down from top in the call menu and check the voicemail settings.
    11-20-13 12:02 PM
    I called Verizon, they helped me find the answer. You have to use the Setup icon. Within that is a button to set up your Visual Voicemail. It is not part of the normal Settings menu - only found in the Setup.

In that process you enter the voicemail PIN. Now my phone app shows voicemails again.
    11-20-13 01:51 PM
    I called Verizon, they helped me find the answer. You have to use the Setup icon. Within that is a button to set up your Visual Voicemail. It is not part of the normal Settings menu - only found in the Setup.

In that process you enter the voicemail PIN. Now my phone app shows voicemails again.
    That's where I was going with my question. I have to do that every time I set up my phone after installing a new OS

Sent from my Verizon Z30 using Tapatalk 4
    11-20-13 01:55 PM
    my visual voice mail has disappeared and does not show up any more, when I go to visual voice mail, the only option is to deactivate visual voice mail but, it is not showing up at all

any ideas??
    11-20-13 02:16 PM
    my visual voice mail has disappeared and does not show up any more, when I go to visual voice mail, the only option is to deactivate visual voice mail but, it is not showing up at all

any ideas??
    Try to deactivate it, reboot the phone with the volume buttons, and set it up again with the setup icon

11-20-13 03:07 PM
    Try to deactivate it, reboot the phone with the volume buttons, and set it up again with the setup icon

yea that did not work, any other ideas?
    11-20-13 05:08 PM
    yea that did not work, any other ideas?
    It might not be actually missing honestly. I don't have a separate section for voicemail in my phone app like I used to but they're all listed there mixed in with phone call logs. Do you have any saved VM's? Could you try a test if not...

11-20-13 05:13 PM
    It might not be actually missing honestly. I don't have a separate section for voicemail in my phone app like I used to but they're all listed there mixed in with phone call logs. Do you have any saved VM's? Could you try a test if not...

I have my voicemail in my calls list, but I can't listen to them (get an error). I also now longer have the visual voicemail setup section in the voicemail settings in the phone app. Completely disappeared. Also no separate visual voicemail icon in the hub.
    11-20-13 05:24 PM
    just wiped and reflashed with the "no bugs" version of 1055 posted today. visual voicemail is back to normal.
    11-21-13 12:33 AM
    sucks I have to reload the whole thing, also my emojis don't show up in text messages any more like they did in 10.2
    11-21-13 11:55 AM
    I have my voicemail in my calls list, but I can't listen to them (get an error). I also now longer have the visual voicemail setup section in the voicemail settings in the phone app. Completely disappeared. Also no separate visual voicemail icon in the hub.

just wiped and reflashed with the "no bugs" version of 1055 posted today. visual voicemail is back to normal.
    Thanks for the update! Glad that worked for ya

11-21-13 01:37 PM
    Thanks for the update! Glad that worked for ya

I tried this and it did not work for me, any one else have any suggestions, it works fine till I load up my back up
    11-21-13 04:01 PM
    I tried this and it did not work for me, any one else have any suggestions, it works fine till I load up my back up
    Then it's backup related...

11-21-13 04:12 PM
    Installed .1055 on all three (Q & both Z's). Visual Voicemail activated and working on all 3!

Sideloaded Google Maps, on all 3. Visual Voicemail disappeared on all 3.

Uninstalled Google Maps. Still no Visual Voicemail.

Reinstalled .1055. Visual Voicemail up and running.

Re-sideloaded Google Maps. Visual Voicemail disappeared.

So it goes........regular voicemail still works, just not Visual.

All fresh, clean installs, no wipe, no restore.
    11-21-13 06:04 PM
    Installed .1055 on all three (Q & both Z's). Visual Voicemail activated and working on all 3!

Sideloaded Google Maps, on all 3. Visual Voicemail disappeared on all 3.

Uninstalled Google Maps. Still no Visual Voicemail.

Reinstalled .1055. Visual Voicemail up and running.

Re-sideloaded Google Maps. Visual Voicemail disappeared.

So it goes........regular voicemail still works, just not Visual.

All fresh, clean installs, no wipe, no restore.
    Ugh... I installed a bunch of apks with Google Maps being one of them and I lost VVM.

I wonder if just loading the phone bar files again will restore functionality? I won't be able to test until at least tomorrow. Good find though sir

11-21-13 07:03 PM
    I have Maps 7.0.2 installed and VVM is still fine. Install, wipe, no restore.
    11-21-13 07:10 PM
    I have Maps 7.0.2 installed and VVM is still fine. Install, wipe, no restore.
    Mine is 7.0.3

11-21-13 07:51 PM
    Mine is 7.0.2.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 08:12 PM
    Do you think its the APK's only? If I don't install any from 1Mobile or other sites and only BB World that VVM would stay?? HELP!!
    11-25-13 08:33 PM
    I have been struggling with Verizon VVM as well. I loaded factory OS and ran the autoloader on top yesterday. Set up accounts, downloads from App World but no 1Mobile or any other APK app store or APK. Just rebooted the phone and lost VVM.
    12-03-13 05:14 PM