06-30-15 08:48 PM
459 12345 ...
tools
    Side note on this: I don't think I had the VoIP listing previously in the phone app before loading all the bar files. Cool either way.

/off topic post

Verizon Q10 running 10.3.0.1052 on CB10. My boring channel but has cute Frenchie puppy pics
    08-25-14 03:39 PM
    Side note on this: I don't think I had the VoIP listing previously in the phone app before loading all the bar files. Cool either way.

/off topic post

Verizon Q10 running 10.3.0.1052 on CB10. My boring channel but has cute Frenchie puppy pics
    I did.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.3.0.1052
    SteelGreek likes this.
    08-25-14 03:54 PM
    I'm still having trouble with this. Downloaded and unpacked the RAR file. Sideloaded to the BB using Chrome. Ran the VVM setup. All works fine, got the Verizon disclaimers, agree to the $2.99 fee.

The problem is I still don't have a way to see or play the messages. In the Phone app where there used to be another tab for voicemail, that tab is not there. It still says Voip.

The call history does show one call with a voicemail (has the tape icon). If I click on that to play, it says "unable to play voicemail message try again".

I tried re-installing the files using Chrome, thought I missed something. Un-installed VVM. Reinstalled VVM. Still have the same problem. So close but yet so far!

Ideas?
    08-25-14 08:53 PM
    I'm still having trouble with this. Downloaded and unpacked the RAR file. Sideloaded to the BB using Chrome. Ran the VVM setup. All works fine, got the Verizon disclaimers, agree to the $2.99 fee.

The problem is I still don't have a way to see or play the messages. In the Phone app where there used to be another tab for voicemail, that tab is not there. It still says Voip.

The call history does show one call with a voicemail (has the tape icon). If I click on that to play, it says "unable to play voicemail message try again".

I tried re-installing the files using Chrome, thought I missed something. Un-installed VVM. Reinstalled VVM. Still have the same problem. So close but yet so far!

Ideas?
    I had the same problem with chrome for some reason. I then download it again from mega, and then side loaded it via Sachesi. All went well then. I've got a z30. Good luck

Rockin Z30 on 10.3.0.1052 on AT&T
    08-25-14 09:43 PM
    Can someone point me to instructions for using Sachesi? I found the download link but I don't now how to use it.
    08-25-14 09:49 PM
    Can someone point me to instructions for using Sachesi? I found the download link but I don't now how to use it.
    Down load. Open sachia. Plug in device. Wait a bit. Click on install in the right corner. Drag your bar file into center box. Wait. Should tell you complete in the square box. Unplug device. Reboot. And enjoy. Also I alway put my phone in development mode. Hope I didn't miss anything

08-25-14 10:02 PM
    Down load. Open sachia. Plug in device. Wait a bit. Click on install in the right corner. Drag your bar file into center box. Wait. Should tell you complete in the square box. Unplug device. Reboot. And enjoy. Also I alway put my phone in development mode. Hope I didn't miss anything

Sounds right offhand

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk Pro

My boring channel but with Frenchie puppy pics
    08-25-14 10:10 PM
    This is frustrating. Grrr... I know it works because several of you got it working. I used Sachesi to install the 538 file. Ran the setup which again appears to work. It asks for my VVM password. Even says I have one VM to hear... but the VM tab in the phone app is not there, still says Voip. Again there is one entry in the call list that shows a VM but it won't play.

Not sure that Sachesi or Chrome makes any difference, you are just copying files either way. I tried copying a few more of the files with Sachesi but the Sachesi app keeps crashing. Drag/drop crashes every time. I can load a single BAR by clicking on the BAR button. If I try to load the folder, Sachesi crashes. I'm running Win8/64, but I tried several compatibility modes. Looking for more help on this, I'd hate to back to 10.2.1.
    08-25-14 11:06 PM
    BINGO!
    I loaded sys.voicemailsetup.bar from 10.2.1.3253 and it ran through the setup in normal fashion and it's back in my HUB. It gave no warning about incompatible version of VVM.

Edit: Yup, my VVMs are all populated now and working. happy happy.
    Jhimmel, could you post that sys.voicemailsetup.bar file here?
    08-25-14 11:08 PM
    Ok I did this last night and my vvm is working perfectly!

... but I noticed today that my assistant has lost her voice. I've turned the voice response setting on and off a few times and rebooted, but no dice.

Do you think some of those .bars could have been related to the assistant?

If not then it must be a bug in this os release.

Does not really matter to me that much, I'd much rather have working vvm.... her voice was kind of sexy though.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 10:15 AM
    Im glad the fix is there. But now I find Sachesi doesn't see my Z30 . Something else to fix.
    08-26-14 10:33 AM
    Could probably do it tonight if still needed.
    08-26-14 10:45 AM
    Im glad the fix is there. But now I find Sachesi doesn't see my Z30 . Something else to fix.
    Update your BB Link software.
    08-26-14 10:45 AM
    Ok I did this last night and my vvm is working perfectly!

... but I noticed today that my assistant has lost her voice. I've turned the voice response setting on and off a few times and rebooted, but no dice.
    Still working here.
    08-26-14 10:47 AM
    Still working here.
    That sux then I have no idea what caused it. This was the only change I made.

Anyone else loose the assistants voice after doing this? It still works great, just no voice.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by boody78; 08-26-14 at 11:18 AM.
    08-26-14 10:54 AM
    Update your BB Link software.
    That worked! Thanks. VVM working too!
    jhimmel likes this.
    08-26-14 11:51 AM
    Nah those bars have nothing to do with the assistant app. They are all vvm bars. Vvm = visual voice mail haha. Not sure why your assistant stopped working.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 01:44 PM
    Nah those bars have nothing to do with the assistant app. They are all vvm bars. Vvm = visual voice mail haha. Not sure why your assistant stopped working.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. Try reloading the assistant bars as needed

Sent via the new Tapatalk

08-26-14 03:07 PM
    Agreed. Try reloading the assistant bars as needed

Sent via the new Tapatalk

I got it working again, I turned voice response off then rebooted then turned it back on and now she's talking again.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 03:39 PM
    Loving all the success stories. Hopefully everyone is getting it.

Posted via CB10
    jhimmel likes this.
    08-26-14 04:21 PM
    If you still need it, PM me your PIN and I will BBM it to you. It's only 894KB. I'm home now.
    08-26-14 05:50 PM
    I haven't used VVM since my Z10 early BB10 OS. VVM on Rogers hasn't been good going back to OS7.1 and I heard from Rogers sales people at the time that it was also problematic on BB10. It was a matter of constantly grinding the OS down to a halt or crashing. Was I alone? Has anyone seen improvements in VVM stability.
    08-27-14 12:21 PM
    Hey guys,

First, a huge THANK YOU to JoBudden for his help on getting this solved for VZW users.

Second, when I connected my device using the "BB10 / PlayBook App Manager 2.2" on Chrome, I noticed that there is a single VVM file that begins with "sys.data.ecid" and it would appear that it's "sys.data.ecid538.vvm" which may mean that this is the file that solely needs to be replaced for Verizon Z30 users.

Currently it states: sys.data.ecid538.vvm version 10.3.0.6 and the one offered by JoBudden is 10.2.1.7

Can someone test this by dropping in only this file and see if it works? I don't use VVM so I won't be able to test it.

Thanks again!
    08-27-14 01:00 PM
    Here is the sso bar that resolves for issues with my Verizon mobile app asking for credentials. Not sure if it does anything for VVM.

https://app.box.com/s/kbh2gi68kube9ncy6kix

Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.1052
    08-27-14 01:39 PM
    Yea, we discovered later that it is the 538 bar that needs replaced.

Posted via CB10
    Kamika007z likes this.
    08-27-14 04:22 PM
459 12345 ...