06-30-15 07:48 PM
459 123 ...
tools
    Ok So after obsessing over not having this feature for the last few days I finally took the plunge and extracted ALL the VVM files from 10.2.1.3358. I expected the worst but hoped for the best. So. since there are a good bit of vvm files I decided NOT to test them 1 by 1 but to just load them all. ( what could it hurt.. ) Needless to say, loading these files worked. After side loading them, I rebooted the phone and went back thru the visual voice mail set up process. I didn't receive the error this time, but instead was asked for my password. After I submitted my password it took me to the vvm info screen, I exited it. Called my phone and left myself a voicemail and it worked. My phone still gave the pop up of having a new voice mail. I went into the hub and played it. I know there are a few people at least who were hoping for a fix and luckily its a pretty simple one.Here are all the vvm files that I used. this was for a Z30 os but, I'm sure they should work for all other phones on the Verizon network also.

https://mega.co.nz/#!f0MCTRJA!77T99h...KqsDY2Cfy98FBM

Okay. So on to 10.3.1 Os Verizon voicemail fix.
    This is a little more tricky.

So. I've managed to get VVM working on every single leak and release by doing this method.
    Loaded 10.3.0.1052. Loaded the 538 bar. Signed in my blackberry ID then got visual voice mail working and that's it.
    Made a back up.
    Then load whatever OS I want. Side load the one ecid538 file.
    Open blackberry link. Click restore. then custom. Select only the calendar/contacts option. ( not the applications ) them restore.
    And visual voice mail works like a charm every time!
    And now, I can use that one back up file with every OS I have loaded. I never have to go thru this again.
    If you have other data you need restored from another backup. Just select it and only restore the applications part of the restore. ( if you didn't have visual voice mail working. ) if u had visual voicemail working on a previous installation and did a back up you may be fine to restore everything. Personally I never use a backup I always start an OS fresh. I only do this to get visual voicemail working again.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by JoBudden; 12-30-14 at 03:07 PM.
    08-23-14 10:51 PM
    Ok So after obsessing over not having this feature for the last few days I finally took the plunge and extracted ALL the VVM files from 10.2.1.3358. I expected the worst but hoped for the best. So. since there are a good bit of vvm files I decided NOT to test them 1 by 1 but to just load them all. ( what could it hurt.. ) Needless to say, loading these files worked. After side loading them, I rebooted the phone and went back thru the visual voice mail set up process. I didn't receive the error this time, but instead was asked for my password. After I submitted my password it took me to the vvm info screen, I exited it. Called my phone and left myself a voicemail and it worked. My phone still gave the pop up of having a new voice mail. I went into the hub and played it. I know there are a few people at least who were hoping for a fix and luckily its a pretty simple one.Here are all the vvm files that I used. this was for a Z30 os but, I'm sure they should work for all other phones on the Verizon network also.

Enjoy!
    Will test in the morning when I'm back home. Thanks JB. Awesome work

Verizon Q10 running 10.3.0.1052 on CB10. My boring channel but has cute Frenchie puppy pics
    08-23-14 11:27 PM

Verizon Q10 running 10.3.0.1052 on CB10. My boring channel but has cute Frenchie puppy pics
    No problem. Just glad to help. I have to give most of the credit to Darcy. I asked his opinion of the theory. And based on his answer and my observation that it seemed to be a 1 carrier issue, it was pretty clear that replacing the file should work. My only concern was that the files might not be compatible since they are so far apart in versions. but luckily it worked. I should have tried this sooner. but, bricking your phone over some voice mail just didn't seem logical at the time. haha
    codeslinga likes this.
    08-23-14 11:35 PM
    SWEET!

Posted with my incredible Z30!
    08-23-14 11:36 PM
    That is good, I wonder if tmo and att ones would work on same bar files from that os.
    08-23-14 11:52 PM
    So all you did was side load the files you attached to this?

Thanks so much!! VVM was only issue I had with .1052

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 11:57 PM
    That is good, I wonder if tmo and att ones would work on same bar files from that os.
    im not sure. but in theory it should. im not exactly sure what is happening when trying to set it up on those carriers. but if you are getting sorry your order cant be completed or something similar then loading these could possibly do the trick. I believe there is a different visual voice mail file in every os for each carrier. it would explain why there are so many of them. theres really no way to tell which carrier each file is for. So loading them all isn't going to brick your phone. ( or shouldn't ) it didn't hurt mine haha. I can at least say that much
    08-24-14 12:00 AM
    So all you did was side load the files you attached to this?

Thanks so much!! VVM was only issue I had with .1052

Posted via CB10
    Yup side load all of them and go thru the visual voice mail set up in the setup app. I cant say if it will work for other carriers but maybe someone will chime in. if it does ill ask the mod to change the title!
    08-24-14 12:02 AM
    Just got home, from work. Loaded, re-boot, run VVM setup and VOILA!

GREAT WORK!!!
    JoBudden likes this.
    08-24-14 12:50 AM
    Just got home, from work. Loaded, re-boot, run VVM setup and VOILA!

GREAT WORK!!!
    Awesome. Glad it worked for you also!
    saxxman likes this.
    08-24-14 01:16 AM
    Awesome. Glad it worked for you also!
    awesome. want to thank you more than once.
    JoBudden likes this.
    08-24-14 02:23 AM
    Excellent, JoBudden. Now I can try 10.3. Good work!
    08-24-14 06:25 AM

Just did this as JB instructed. Works perfectly!! Thank you so much JB and Darcy! Man it's things like this that keep me loving our community

Now I'll actually start calling people back I never really called my voicemail since I lost VVM.

08-24-14 09:38 AM

Enjoy!
    JoB - EXCELLENT JOB - THANKS TO YOU AND DARCY - originally when I saw this post and downloaded the bars, I thought that 47 bars might be a little overkill, so I decided to take them one by one.

After about 10 min (I don't really have a lot of patience..) of side loading single bars, rebooting device and testing, I gave up and side loaded all 47 bars, rebooted device and it worked flawlessly!!

Once again, really great job to both of you too!!

Much thanks!
    SteelGreek likes this.
    08-24-14 09:42 AM
    JoB - EXCELLENT JOB - THANKS TO YOU AND DARCY - originally when I saw this post and downloaded the bars, I thought that 47 bars might be a little overkill, so I decided to take them one by one.

After about 10 min (I don't really have a lot of patience..) of side loading single bars, rebooting device and testing, I gave up and side loaded all 47 bars, rebooted device and it worked flawlessly!!

Once again, really great job to both of you too!!

Much thanks!
    Yeah I thought about going 1 by 1 too but that would have taken hours. Did the same as you- all in one shot!

zephyr613 likes this.
    08-24-14 09:44 AM
    UHH, what happened to the "Thanks" button on the Desktop CB site?? I see the "Like" option, but ever so often, the "thanks" disappear.

WTH????
    08-24-14 09:44 AM
    Welcome guys.

And yea I thought the same as you guys. Was a lot of files. But at the same time.. it would have taken forever lol

Posted via CB10
    SteelGreek and shivaji like this.
    08-24-14 10:26 AM
    UHH, what happened to the "Thanks" button on the Desktop CB site?? I see the "Like" option, but ever so often, the "thanks" disappear.

WTH????
    I had this happen the other day. Apparently you can only send like 10-12 thanks per day. Once you hit the max you lose the button/ability. I hadda ask too!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk Pro

My boring channel but with Frenchie puppy pics
    08-24-14 11:10 AM
    It's the little things in life.
    08-24-14 11:30 AM
    Good job bro!! I'm adding to 1052 thread

Posted via CB10
    saxxman likes this.
    08-24-14 11:42 AM
    Good job bro!! I'm adding to 1052 thread

Posted via CB10
    Sirjes u live in Trinidad right..have u gotten bmobile visual voice mail to work
    I tried the app from snap no luck any suggestions

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 11:47 AM
    AWESOME, Worked Perfectly!! Just Copied all 47 of the .bar to the install section in the sideloader and that was that. Thanks So Much JoBudden. It's groups like this one that make Crackberry Nation so great.
    Desmo74 likes this.
    08-24-14 11:52 AM
    Is everyone on Verizon having this issue? Loaded the new OS the other day on my Q10 and VVM worked right away....no issues

Posted via CB10
    Desmo74 likes this.
    08-24-14 12:02 PM
    Quick question. Does anyone know if it will work on a Verizon Z30 running on AT&T. I've got the new OS and love it but miss my visual voice mail

Rockin Z30 on 10.3.0.1052 on AT&T
    08-24-14 12:05 PM
    Quick question. Does anyone know if it will work on a Verizon Z30 running on AT&T. I've got the new OS and love it but miss my visual voice mail

Rockin Z30 on 10.3.0.1052 on AT&T
    You could test it for us and report. I had some one on tmobile try it and it fixed theirs.

Posted via CB10
    saxxman likes this.
    08-24-14 12:17 PM
459 123 ...