Is the call delay problem solved in 10.3.2.2339
    Because it's very irritating I have loaded every leak but the problem still there. Now if the problem will not solved in10.3.2.2339
    I will switch to android and I don't want to do that.

I'm currently on 10.3.2.2204 via autoloader
    Phone model blackberry z10 STL100-1.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 11:35 PM
    I'm neither of the people you want to reach out, but looking in your post this is the third thread you do asking for the same thing, and a lot of users have give you their thoughts in this thread: When will the call delay problem solved - Page 3 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com, now If any of the answers that the people gave you there doesn`t convince you, you'll have to try it yourself, load the OS .2339 and test out If the problem is solved FOR YOU, because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if X amount of people tells you that has been solved vs X amount of people telling you the opposite, what it matters is if it is working for you.
    sbmd, BigBadWulf, will308 and 3 others like this.
    07-11-15 11:59 PM
    Dont understand why you are addressing them! They cant fix your delay

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    07-12-15 12:13 AM
    I'm neither of the people you want to reach out, but looking in your post this is the third thread you do asking for the same thing, and a lot of users have give you their thoughts in this thread: When will the call delay problem solved - Page 3 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com, now If any of the answers that the people gave you there doesn`t convince you, you'll have to try it yourself, load the OS .2339 and test out If the problem is solved FOR YOU, because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if X amount of people tells you that has been solved vs X amount of people telling you the opposite, what it matters is if it is working for you.
    This is best answer, I can't said it better myself.
    Try it for yourself if it doesn't fix call delay, well you are welcome to our sister site androidcentral.com

BlackBerry -Secured to the Core | CB MOD
    BigBadWulf, will308 and muindor like this.
    07-12-15 12:26 AM
    This is best answer, I can't said it better myself.
    Try it for yourself if it doesn't fix call delay, well you are welcome to our sister site androidcentral.com

BlackBerry -Secured to the Core | CB MOD
    And with that said...

Uzi likes this.
    07-12-15 01:15 AM