I try this leak now, but my data can't be restored.
    I already follow all the lead (http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/), but why my data can't be restored?
    It say "There could be have been a problem with the device or connection during the restore. Verify that the device is turned on and connected". My Q10 already connected to the usb.
    Is there had a way to install again the old os?
    I use 10.2 before.
    Please help me, thanks.
    12-11-13 07:44 AM
    Do a security wipe. Then reinstall the os. All the steps are easily found here.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 07:51 AM
    Damn, it also restart itself.
    Regret to install this leak os, I think the bug not too important, but the fact, it really bothering me. already try to security wipe too after clean install but it no use.
    12-11-13 07:54 AM
    12-11-13 07:54 AM
    I'd suggest you go back and install the latest official release if you are having issues, leaked firmware is not for everyone.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 08:21 AM
    I'd suggest you go back and install the latest official release if you are having issues, leaked firmware is not for everyone.

Posted via CB10
    Please tell me how then?
    What I'm regret is I even not yet try the os, but it already had the bug on the restore data.
    12-11-13 08:29 AM
    You can restore to official OS using BlackBerry Link.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 08:30 AM
    just run the autoloader again mas,do not restore will cause issue later
    clean install better goodluck

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 08:32 AM
    What you gotta do is

[URGENT] Please Help me About this 1055 Leak!!!-poster-1-.jpg

I know for sure there are plenty answers for you at the forums.
    Good luck with it.

But it's very important to

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poster(1).jpg 
Views:	811 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	229008

Keep that in mind.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    12-11-13 08:37 AM
    You're not experiencing a bug. Did you back up your phone before you ran the autoloader?

Posted with my Q10!
    12-11-13 08:38 AM
    You're not experiencing a bug. Did you back up your phone before you ran the autoloader?

Posted with my Q10!
    Yes, I backup it with Blackberry Link, but untill now my I still can't restore it and have a same issue (There could be have been a problem with the device or connection during the restore. Verify that the device is turned on and connected).
    When I restore all data, it stop at "preparing to restore".

@Usman
    Caranya gmna ini mas biar bisa dbackup? ato balikin k os awal?
    Kq aneh ga bisa dbackup, pdhal dah ngikuti caranya di forum ini.
    Salah satu aja yg drestore jg ga bisa.
    12-11-13 09:10 AM
    [video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FHnNIoNUZig[/url]
    As the memories comes streaming back!
    12-11-13 09:36 AM
    After the OS loads, make sure you do the security wipe first. That will make sure that you have a clean OS. If you would like to backup, backup with Link afterwards

Posted with my Q10!
    12-11-13 09:49 AM
    After the OS loads, make sure you do the security wipe first. That will make sure that you have a clean OS. If you would like to backup, backup with Link afterwards

Posted with my Q10!
    Yes, I do directly as http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/ says with the security wipe also.
    So, do you mean I can't restore even my contact number from my backup before?
    12-11-13 10:01 AM
    12-11-13 10:07 AM
    1055 w/out restore data has bugs, better not restoring your data because it will cause more issues in your device.

BBM Channel C000FA856 | Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055
    12-11-13 10:09 AM
    yup. I did not restore and had probably no bugs (maybe that FB reply occasional issue).

I think that EVERYONE who got any issues with 1055 - were people who restored data.
    12-11-13 10:46 AM
    yup. I did not restore and had probably no bugs (maybe that FB reply occasional issue).

I think that EVERYONE who got any issues with 1055 - were people who restored data.
    Not true. I also security wipe before and after and NEVER do a restore. I had no issue for 2-3 weeks, then one day I had to take a trip, I connected BB to my car, started music. started google maps and then - BOOM - no data connection with android apps. BOOM - occasional error reading music. BOOm - facebook in Hub error. Battery pulls and resets will not help.

There are some bugs in the OS. Not enough for me to go backwards, but there are bugs.

As for the OP - your data WILL restore if you load an earlier OS. Easiest way is to connect Blackberry back to link and click on RELOAD (RESTORE) OS.
    12-11-13 12:32 PM
    To be clear,

Restoring data is hit or miss for every leak. In many cases it causes severe problems, including killing applications, being unable to restore, or being unable to all kinds of things. When you install hybrid components like unlocked android runtimes, it will also cause a problem eventually. Because some component wont update the way it was expected to, and could leave your device FUBARed for something as simple as ALL Android apps.

Bugs and problems are the reason why leaks have not become gold candidates from BlackBerry. If it worked 'right', you would already have an official copy.

If daily operation of your device, the applications you use, or loss of data, is a major issue for you do not install a leak. Leaks are intended to be previews of future releases for folks who love to live on the edge.

You should always assume, if you install a leak, you will lose all your data.

How do I go back?
    Lets assume you installed a leak, and didnt realize what you were getting into. Lets also hope you did some kind of backup, otherwise your back to square one anyway.

Connect your device to BlackBerry Link using the cable that came with it. If it wont connect, try another USB port and ensure your PC has internet. Or reboot the PC. Or try another PC. Link is hit-or-miss, sorry, it just is, especially on Windows 8.1.

Once connected, click on the little /\ symbol beside the blackbetter and press Restore

You will see two options, one to restore files (BAD) and one to restore from a stock OS (GOOD).

Restore from a stock OS. Once complete, follow the annoying tutorial on the phone. Then Restore again, this time using your backups.

What is the best way to restore data on a leak?

The best way, in my opinion, is to take a seperate backup of Media/Apps and Settings. Followed by a backup of all 3. Why? There are a lot of backup corruption issues. Right now, I am looking at a case where restoring from Settings only works fine. But trying to load settings from the 3 part backup fails.

Keep in mind, restoring from an old release to a new release will not always work.

What if the above doesnt help me?

Do a security wipe.
    12-11-13 12:48 PM
    I try this leak now, but my data can't be restored.
    I already follow all the lead (http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/), but why my data can't be restored?
    It say "There could be have been a problem with the device or connection during the restore. Verify that the device is turned on and connected". My Q10 already connected to the usb.
    Is there had a way to install again the old os?
    I use 10.2 before.
    Please help me, thanks.
    Did you try splitting your restore data instead of restoring everything at once? I've gotten that once or twice before I stopped restoring altogether; restoring Application Data and Media before Settings did the trick. If you can live without settings being restored I recommend skipping that completely.
    12-11-13 12:49 PM
    Kermed - You are not exactly right in your characterization of leaked software. Leaked software can be OS that is official for another carrier. It can be an OS released specifically for developers as most of this OS including the radios are. Leaks can be an OS which will eventually be tested and cleared by the carrier. Or a leak may be an OS sent to the carrier for testing that never gets approved for one reason or another. In the last 7-8 years alone I have loaded dozens of 'leaks' that were eventually approved by my carrier and pushed out across their network.
    12-11-13 12:55 PM
    Kermed - You are not exactly right in your characterization of leaked software. Leaked software can be OS that is official for another carrier. It can be an OS released specifically for developers as most of this OS including the radios are. Leaks can be an OS which will eventually be tested and cleared by the carrier. Or a leak may be an OS sent to the carrier for testing that never gets approved for one reason or another. In the last 7-8 years alone I have loaded dozens of 'leaks' that were eventually approved by my carrier and pushed out across their network.
    If you want to be technical, a leak is just an OS release that has not been released by the vendor.

In a world with approx. what, 10,000 incremental BB10 builds. Saying 'unfinished' is close enough as it accounts for 99.9%.

Do leaks sometimes turn out to be releases? Of course. But my point is it isn't today, so people should not expect it to operate like one.

Just look at the Accounts issue in 1055 and some of the text box anomalies.

Posted via CB from my LE
    12-11-13 09:32 PM