07-25-13 08:55 AM
361 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Different places, different names.

Let's move on from this. We're here to talk about beta OSs.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, they're actually distinct concepts...and not just different names. If you weren't interested then why bring it up in the first place? I don't like dismissive tones.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-11-13 10:21 AM
    Nope, they're actually distinct concepts...and not just different names. If you weren't interested then why bring it up in the first place? I don't like dismissive tones.
    Have fun with this by yourself. I'm not going there.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 10:23 AM
    Time to make a resume

Attachment 181388

Posted via CB10
    rim.jobs used to be the website for submitting your resume glad to see they changed it!
    07-11-13 10:23 AM
    I'm not a criminal lawyer, I'm American, so take this for what it's worth. I don't know what the posts said but assuming that someone talked about efforts to hack into a computer system, that post is evidence of a crime. By deleting that post, that is an obstruction of justice because it is an attempt to destroy evidence.

Conspiracy is even more crazy. By deleting a post, it can be seen to aid the ongoing commission of a crime. Although there is no express agreement, there is a concert of action that can amount to a conspiracy.

Obstruction and conspiracy are really broad and can stick even if the govt. can't prove that the underlying crime actually took place.

Posted via CB10
    Was thinking the same thing. Someone who wouldn't have noticed before, now thinks something is really up thanks to Bla1ze's bold face post.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.1.0.4537
    anon5814103 likes this.
    07-11-13 10:24 AM
    Update: CSE Beta Production found 10.2.0.110 SW aka 10.2.0.783 OS-book-clinton-pushed-obama-bin-laden.jpg

Kris is going in...stand by.
    07-11-13 10:25 AM
    now did I read somewhere that with those tools we could removed the carrier bloatware when we use a leak into our phone?????

and any app that someone never use like facebook, twitter, linkedin, foursquare...etc????
    07-11-13 10:26 AM
    xsacha also ports his to Linux where mine will only every work under Windows.
    And now on Mac OSX!

Thanks Darcy. You were a great motivation to add these features to Sachup (and ultimately create Sachesi).
    lyricidal and Mecca EL like this.
    07-11-13 10:26 AM
    Have fun with this by yourself. I'm not going there.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 10:28 AM
    I'm not a criminal lawyer, I'm American, so take this for what it's worth.
    I'm an American and I'm former IC I would just tell you that you are so far off, just stick with what you know, hint: you don't know this stuff.
    07-11-13 10:28 AM
    I've deleted 16 posts from this thread because some of you were too stupid with your chosen words for your own good and you're going to get yourselves arrested. Think about who can see your posts and think before you post. You're welcome.

PS: I still loves ya's but COME ON.. seriously?
    A personal thanks from me.
    07-11-13 10:29 AM
    now did I read somewhere that with those tools we could removed the carrier bloatware when we use a leak into our phone?????

and any app that someone never use like facebook, twitter, linkedin, foursquare...etc????
    Removal is possible. However, all that gets pushed back to our phones by carrier updates that keep showing up. So, better stick them into a folder, like I do, and put it on the last page. Hopefully we'll get the hide option back too .

Sent from the Dark Side
    07-11-13 10:32 AM
    Not worth the risk Kris. They will make it "attainable " if they want it leaked.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    07-11-13 10:33 AM
    Not worth the risk Kris. They will make it "attainable " if they want it leaked.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    Well, I think if somebody knows best about this, that guy is Kris. A 6xx is good anyway untill 720 will leak .

Sent from the Dark Side
    07-11-13 10:34 AM
    Removal is possible. However, all that gets pushed back to our phones by carrier updates that keep showing up. So, better stick them into a folder, like I do, and put it on the last page. Hopefully we'll get the hide option back too .

Sent from the Dark Side
    I already do that....was just wondering
    07-11-13 10:37 AM
    I'm an American and I'm former IC I would just tell you that you are so far off, just stick with what you know, hint: you don't know this stuff.
    what IC mean??
    07-11-13 10:39 AM
    what IC mean??
    I've been a lawyer for 17 years and I have no idea.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 10:43 AM
    Independent Counsel
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-11-13 10:49 AM
    Do BBRY's ever come out of beta?

Sorry couldn't resist
    07-11-13 10:50 AM
    hmmm.... This is interesting. Hopefully, Blackberry finally realising that their time is ticking faster and faster, and need to get their programers to bust their *ss to get bb10 OS works to catch up with where they left in legacy OS.
    07-11-13 10:51 AM
    hmmm.... This is interesting. Hopefully, Blackberry finally realising that their time is ticking faster and faster, and need to get their programers to bust their *ss to get bb10 OS works to catch up with where they left in legacy OS.
    Honestly. I think they have been aware of this for a while. But I doubt very seriously considering thorstens stance on quality. That they will sacrifice it for the speed of releasing a new operating system in which the carriers will just delay releasing anyway. What needs to happen is BlackBerry needs to bypass carrier testing for their bloatware and release them at the same time to all their devices at the same damn time! Haha

Edit.
    I also don't see the point in letti.g carriers dictate the updates. I think that the updates should be released and if a carriers feels the need to have their own apps they have to develop for it like any other dev would have to.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 10:58 AM
    Honestly. I think they have been aware of this for a while. But I doubt very seriously considering thorstens stance on quality. That they will sacrifice it for the speed of releasing a new operating system in which the carriers will just delay releasing anyway. What needs to happen is BlackBerry needs to bypass carrier testing for their bloatware and release them at the same time to all their devices at the same damn time! Haha

Edit.
    I also don't see the point in letti.g carriers dictate the updates. I think that the updates should be released and if a carriers feels the need to have their own apps they have to develop for it like any other dev would have to.

Posted via CB10
    they can't do that...we are all attached to the carrier, us customer, all phone company would need to become carrier for that to happen.

That is why leak exist..
    07-11-13 11:10 AM

Edit.

Posted via CB10
    Why it has to go through carriers has been discussed quite extensively, only apple have the 'right? to do it and one of the reasons is because they have some in house testing (forgot what it's called) and BlackBerry can't afford to **** off carriers.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 11:11 AM
    Wondering what kris is doing at the moment

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 11:14 AM
    will the pin be superimposed on the screen?
    07-11-13 11:16 AM
    will the pin be superimposed on the screen?
    Kris doesn't have access to this one so unless someone from BB comes in here and shares the goodies, no one can tell you
    amjass12 likes this.
    07-11-13 11:17 AM
361 ... 56789 ...