07-25-13 09:55 AM
361 ... 34567 ...
tools
    what does CSE mean?
    Clown Sex, Expo.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 06:58 AM
    CSE beta option, depending on what version of Sachesi or sachup you have-the option may not be there

Posted via CB10
    14 may and alpha 7 I tried

Also tried old version from 2012 were I need to fill in pin and serial

Fixed it

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Asmooh; 07-11-13 at 07:45 AM.
    07-11-13 07:05 AM
    Maybe, maybe not maybe its time to get a STL 2, 3, or 4
    If only that would be so simple. In Hungary there's 3 carriers: Telenor, T-Mobile (for two weeks it's just Telekom, don't ask...) and Vodafone.

T-Mobile has some LTE coverage, but it took five months to be accessible for iPhone 5. Now, they plan to open it for Q10 in the future... Telenor and Vodafone doesn't give a .... about supporting it, Telenor maybe will but they hate their BlackBerry users that's why I left them half a year ago. Also, none of the carriers support anything but STL100-1, so I can't service it properly if anything goes wrong. And as there's no official retailer for BlackBerry besides the 3 big ones, you can only buy "gray" import model from the Z10.

The summary, I can't switch and even if I do, I cannot be sure that they won't ban from their network. Telenor once did it with iPhones, when only T-Mobile has the rights to sell it in Hungary...

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-11-13 07:14 AM
    Go get 'em Kris
    Update: CSE Beta Production found 10.2.0.110 SW aka 10.2.0.783 OS-gun.jpg
    suprmanx7 likes this.
    07-11-13 07:46 AM
    People are wasting their time trying to get this beta by hacking into BlackBerry's network. I think that if BlackBerry employees have access to this in a general way, then it will soon be leaked. You would think that lbfe's and Kris's usual sources could get it.

Posted via CB10
    balenax likes this.
    07-11-13 08:03 AM
    who knows how to open that url is 403 error with 1. http://slsfs-beta2.beta.sl.eval.bbla...-v7+signed.bar
    07-11-13 08:22 AM
    who knows how to open that url is 403 error with..
    It's like me saying: How do you open: http://10.1.4.160/index.html
    Well, you need to be on that network.

I think that if BlackBerry employees have access to this in a general way, then it will soon be leaked.
    RIM employees can grab it via Sachesi.

Waiting...
    07-11-13 08:25 AM
    you guys are on the level of crack fiends.Probably come out tommorow. Im expecting a channels update usually happens every 3 weeks so hang tight.
    07-11-13 08:29 AM
    I've deleted 16 posts from this thread because some of you were too stupid with your chosen words for your own good and you're going to get yourselves arrested. Think about who can see your posts and think before you post. You're welcome.

PS: I still loves ya's but COME ON.. seriously?
    Talking about it isn't that bad

It's doing it that's a different story aha

I didn't even start to attempt, I just had ideas running through my head

Posted via CB10
    suprmanx7 likes this.
    07-11-13 08:37 AM
    It's like me saying: How do you open: http://10.1.4.160/index.html
    Well, you need to be on that network.

RIM employees can grab it via Sachesi.

Waiting...
    Yeah I also tried to change the URL to the one that have /fs/qnx in it.

But that didn't work, so let's hope someone wants to upload the debrick version

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 08:37 AM
    I've deleted 16 posts from this thread because some of you were too stupid with your chosen words for your own good and you're going to get yourselves arrested. Think about who can see your posts and think before you post. You're welcome.

PS: I still loves ya's but COME ON.. seriously?
    Amen! Thanks Blaze

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 08:39 AM
    Anyway, there are 2 servers, but are the linked?

working server url is: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/qnx/production/
    and not working is: http://slsfs-beta2.beta.sl.eval.bbla...nx/production/

if you change the name from number 2 till number 1 it doesn't work, after producton you get a md5 hash it looks like, the question is.. did they change it after they moved to the other server?

The file we are looking for:

/10.2.0.721/qc8960-10.2.0.721-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar

(the new radio)

/10.2.0.720/qc8960.factory_sfi.desktop-10.2.0.720-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar
    (complete os without firmware)
    07-11-13 08:45 AM
    This is funny. Some people really think BB are total n00bs when it comes to security . Short of hacking the server (which is entirely possible), I'm pretty sure you don't stand a chance of getting the release, including if you're trying from the VPN using some random employee's credentials.
    We just have to wait for someone who has access to carrier builds to leak one and that will happen with a build which is somewhat stable, has passed some form of QA, etc.
    Nice to see how far along they are though. 7xx is usually when things start to become usable and it's stable from 1xxx
    07-11-13 08:52 AM
    Probably testing a new version for sacha. I also re--checked if I'd had the latest installed as I could not see the additional options either.

Edit : Now wishing I'd kept all the old versions. Though, it'll be difficult/impossible to get into BBRYs network.
    Yep - I keep them all and went back to the May 28th edition and can pull this one up - sadly I can't download it either
    07-11-13 08:52 AM
    wow, surprised no one trolled yet claiming he hacked the server and gives us a link to a cat video.
    07-11-13 08:54 AM
    This is funny. Some people really think BB are total n00bs when it comes to security . Short of hacking the server (which is entirely possible), I'm pretty sure you don't stand a chance of getting the release, including if you're trying from the VPN using some random employee's credentials.
    We just have to wait for someone who has access to carrier builds to leak one and that will happen with a build which is somewhat stable, has passed some form of QA, etc.
    Nice to see how far along they are though. 7xx is usually when things start to become usable and it's stable from 1xxx
    Ain't no 'n00b' but it was fun to discuss ideas. I know that there isn't a chance to get in there, and I wouldn't want to anyways. Just a fun convo started.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 08:54 AM
    I did just think of something, now that it's on their beta server, means the carriers have access to it for testing. Now my question is, how long until a carrier slips up and puts it on the production server early?

Posted via CB10
    ukmight, suprmanx7 and aibrahi3 like this.
    07-11-13 09:01 AM
    There are people who can do everything when it comes to hacking, for those it doesn't matter how tight the security is

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 09:03 AM
    That's obstruction of justice and conspiracy and probably a few more things but it is much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    I am no lawyer but wouldnt there have to have been a crime committed for any of this to apply?
    ddlax22 likes this.
    07-11-13 09:04 AM
    What is CSE? ;p
    This is a cool thread!
    I think the latest seen on twitter was 10.2.0.708 seems like we are getting close to a full leak...
    07-11-13 09:07 AM
    I am no lawyer but wouldnt there have to have been a crime committed for any of this to apply?
    That would be true, without out a crime committed all they have is people discussing things, granted that'd give RCMP/CSIS ability to start monitoring your activities if they cared or even had the man power. Considering the Canadian Naval Officier charged with leaking secure information to other nations, took forever to get caught, and he was exporting info on floppy disks. Ahahah

Posted via CB10
    suprmanx7 likes this.
    07-11-13 09:11 AM
    That would be true, without out a crime committed all they have is people discussing things, granted that'd give RCMP/CSIS ability to start monitoring your activities if they cared or even had the man power. Considering the Canadian Naval Officier charged with leaking secure information to other nations, took forever to get caught, and he was exporting info on floppy disks. Ahahah

Posted via CB10
    I'm not a criminal lawyer, I'm American, so take this for what it's worth. I don't know what the posts said but assuming that someone talked about efforts to hack into a computer system, that post is evidence of a crime. By deleting that post, that is an obstruction of justice because it is an attempt to destroy evidence.

Conspiracy is even more crazy. By deleting a post, it can be seen to aid the ongoing commission of a crime. Although there is no express agreement, there is a concert of action that can amount to a conspiracy.

Obstruction and conspiracy are really broad and can stick even if the govt. can't prove that the underlying crime actually took place.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 09:23 AM
    You should just Alec Saunders to send you the files. Call it CrackBerry good will.
    07-11-13 09:25 AM
    Anyone else think that I should report this guy? LOL

Posted using Z10 Stl100-1 10.1.0.4543
    LOL. Who and why?
    07-11-13 09:30 AM
    Ain't no 'n00b' but it was fun to discuss ideas. I know that there isn't a chance to get in there, and I wouldn't want to anyways. Just a fun convo started.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't read the whole thread and wasn't implying you were trying to get in through hacking . I just stumbled upon some ideas and thought that some people were quite naive .

There are people who can do everything when it comes to hacking, for those it doesn't matter how tight the security is

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, but now that BB is aware of being a target, I'm sure they've been busy patching their servers and reviewing their ACLs
    Anyway, social engineering works better anyway, that way you can use your lover-who-works-at-BB's laptop more than once and release leaks all year long instead of having BB patch holes right after you've penetrated their systems.
    07-11-13 09:35 AM
361 ... 34567 ...