Hi all, Through all of the threads about autoloading or using Sachesi to install leaks, I find I have a recurring question when attempting to use Sachesi: What country and carrier codes are to be inputted to grab the latest software. I often encounter the statement to "grab the new leak via Sachesi", but it always seems confusing as to which codes are necessary to input in order to get the newest software. I have read many of the threads including the Sachesi instruction threads, but the explanation of which codes to use always seems vague. It seems to me that Sachesi will only find the latest software AFTER you input the proper and necessary carrier and country codes. So my question is: how does one know which codes to input in order to get the latest os? Most of the time the threads do not seem to include this information.

Thanks, John

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    07-19-14 07:06 AM
    07-19-14 07:16 AM
    Thank you for the link. I had seen that thread but did not realize that it was continually updated. I saw the March date and assumed it was just a one time post by Thurask.

07-19-14 04:09 PM
    No problem! Thurask took on the responsibility of maintaining the thread. That's why we made it a sticky, and one of many reasons why I think he's awesome.
    thurask likes this.
    07-19-14 04:34 PM
    I concur

07-19-14 08:36 PM