( sorry for the bad english though )
    We can not manage forum until unless the crackberry website dev dont want to arrange them ...
    I have made a concept by which not only the find and fixes thread while all the thread can be assessed by a single overview whether it has the info you need or not ......... For this people should co-operate when replying to Question
    Ultimate Find & Fixed Management or Forum Management-screenshot-3-.png

There Should be color tags instead of writings like read views and tag should be always mentioned above the forum as i have shown
    i made....
    By looking at red color we know e.g there are 10 unread
    by looking at green we know the Replies

The Most important things is the color bar in front of every thread are arranged so when you click them every reply that is attached to that category will be shown instead of whole forum

For example in the picture there is a leaked thread that is second one from above

we can see just by looking at no. that 42 bugs has been posted in this thread when you click green bar you will only see the replies that mentioned with bugs tag
    so for dark brown color we know 30 replies have new things related to leak
    purple color shows answered that will show the replies to questions asked in the forum

so by looking we can judge and separately read the bugs , answers to questions , new findings

how people will tag

when replying in the forum there should be tag option that people will choose that i am reporting the bug

this is not useful only in leak forum instead in every forum

for example someone asked the question

so every people with right answers choose the tag answers so when we see a thread with a question we will click on the answer purple bar to see just the replies and answer instead of going through the chat .............

and if someone want to read the chat and whole forum that will be same as now just click the forum heading

Hope i have cleared my idea

what you think ?
    01-02-15 01:38 AM
    Leaked OS 10.* Findings and fixes ARE USELESS - lets move to bug tracker! - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

That would require an immense amount of time from volunteer staff to mark every post in each OS related thread, and still not specify whether those details relate to the member looking for answers.
    01-02-15 07:29 AM