I love my Z10, definitely! However, some issues with the new contact management has driven me nuts.
    Firstly, I don't want LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter contact in my list and autolink with my outlook ones. Don't know how to turn it off. Choosing not to show these contacts but they just show up again. Annoying

And then, the app cannot recognize phone number with and without country code!

Furthermore. It adds a local contact everytime I add new items. Then when I send sms to these contacts, BlackBerry automatically assume it's a group conversation and "Entering MMS mode" which cause the text to be sent as mms and I have to pay extra..

I've been searching but could not find a good way to solve this. Could u pls helpme CB?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 11:52 AM
    I hope you find a solution cause that all would suck.
    06-14-13 11:54 AM
    I'll offer you some solutions to a few of the issues you mentioned.

To stop Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn contacts from showing up in your main contacts list, open the contact app, swipe down and click on the gear (settings) icon. Now you will see all of the accounts on your device. Turn off the accounts you do not want to see. Now when you access your contacts again only those that are still on will show up. Now...there was a bug in early OS10 builds that would cause the accounts to turn back on after a power cycle or reboot. I'm pretty sure this has been resolved in the newer OS releases.

Unfortunately any time you compose a text, when you start typing the recipients name you will still see all of the names from each account even though they are in the off position.

As far as the issue with Outlook, I don't use it so can't provide any assistance.

Just keep searching and you may find a good solution.

I'd suggest asking a Mod to move this thread from the Leaked /Beta OS forum to the Z10 forum. That way you get more views and hopefully more answers.
    06-14-13 12:12 PM
    Diasablimg linkedin contacts still shows them in my contacts.

Same for me: I only want outlook contacts to show.
    My key problem today: almost daily contacts disappear. Only restart fixes that. Linkedin contacts start to pop back although i've completely removed my account

Very annoying

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 06:34 AM