Hello
    Today you update to the 10.2.0.1371 Z10 and forgot to save some important images Hahaha!!

You download a large number of programs intended to recover deleted files even after formate, the problem is that the Z10 in the list of network location (My Computer) .. Therefore programs intended to recover not recognize it

Photos:

Is there a way to recover files after updating "format' (Z10) ?-cb1.png

The problem is that deleted files recovery software does not recognize the devices in the list Network Location (Z
    Is there a solution?
    08-22-13 07:39 PM
    I didn't do it. You did!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 07:53 PM
    You are not allowed low level access to device storage, so recovery programs will not work. Short of sending threatening ping messages to the NSA, I doubt you will be able to recover your files.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    08-22-13 07:59 PM
    Up ,,,,,,,,
    08-24-13 11:13 AM
    Well what you have to understand is BB devices are mounted onto the computer as a "network drive"
    It isn't actually on the network, it's a RIM driver that adapts the usb to a network, which is how it recognizes the format of the partition
    Having said this, you won't be able to access the partition unless you can reverse engineer the RIM driver so it will allow working in the reverse direction too! This is all in theory, from my speculation
    But for a short answer, no, I can guarantee that this isn't something we can do on short term notice. Even if someone managed to hack and reverse engineer this driver so it can work in the opposite direction, it will still take a lot of work to get the recovery program to actually understand what it is reading from the device
    By then, you most likely wrote over the old data you have anyways, so then, you'd need NSA to help you decrypt that :P
    08-25-13 11:32 PM