There are bits and pieces of info through out the numerous "leak" posts, but I have yet to "see" any of the voicemails and their respective play, pause, etc. buttons. Are any Rogers users able to help me out and show this ?

Thanks.
    06-07-13 05:49 PM
    There are bits and pieces of info through out the numerous "leak" posts, but I have yet to "see" any of the voicemails and their respective play, pause, etc. buttons. Are any Rogers users able to help me out and show this ?

Thanks.
    You need to pay for it on Rogers, which is why you're not seeing it. That and I don't think Rogers fully supports the Z10 yet. Bell has it ready though for US, T-Mobile. And really, it's pretty basic.. just when you go to voice mail from the hub you see the audio player in a grey bar.. that's pretty much it. See this post for what it looks like - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...6/#post7960397
    06-07-13 05:57 PM
    Thank you, don't know how I missed that pic, I've been all through these. I'm currently on Fido and figured if Rogers had it, it would soon be on Fido.
    06-07-13 06:06 PM
    I'm on Rogers, leaked 2354 and in the phone app settings I am now able to activate VVM. And yes it is very basic but still cool to know it's baked into the OS. Rather than an app.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 07:35 PM
    I expect Fido to follow suit.
    06-07-13 07:38 PM
    I'm on Rogers, leaked 2354 and in the phone app settings I am now able to activate VVM. And yes it is very basic but still cool to know it's baked into the OS. Rather than an app.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it's on the newer leaks and works and is native. and like you said it's basic but gets the job done!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:23 AM